Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 19300
-
04-21-25 13:37 #17920Senior Member

Posts: 75Ember
Might be interested coming back from airport. What's the damage, may I ask.
Originally Posted by JasonFla83
[View Original Post]
Mk.
-
04-21-25 13:19 #17919Senior Member

Posts: 38Curious if anyone dreamed of this duo yet
This one makes a couple diff posts sometimes solo sometimes advertising the duo said is a single mom with a friend sometimes for reasonable Mario's, I am really curious if anyone has taken the plunge yet and could provide any info texted with and comms and everything has been good but didn't get to visit yet was holding out for some more info before took the plunge. If anyone has any info on a visit with details of service like BBJ-CIM etc please reply or message me so I can set up a dream and post more info on experience. She's in Melbourne area.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/484229548322
-
04-21-25 12:59 #17918Senior Member

Posts: 1125Her and Casey are roll of the dice. Sometimes they immediately respond. Sometimes it's 1-3 days later. Shayla did just get a camper so the incall issues aren't an issue as before.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 11:03 #17917Senior Member

Posts: 38Ember on the Island
Saw Ember again at her incall she has used a long time for a dream Always quite consistent for a good BBJ-CIM with healthy suction something that is becoming more rarer these days. I recommend anyone new to the hobby looking for this treatment to try her out. Nice body minus some bruises and normal mileage but she's always had a great ass. If you have anymore questions about the dreams you can message me I have visited her over the years numerous times and not had a bad visit when just looking for bbj.
Stay safe mongers.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/443069487063
-
04-21-25 09:19 #17916Senior Member

Posts: 183Did anyone actually get to see this one?
Took a while to get a response and even then they replies were gapped. Finally late last night get to a quick pic. Get the pic and when I replied. Texts no longer going through.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/936848512830
-
04-19-25 05:49 #17915Senior Member

Posts: 2652Shayla
Thank you for the review my friend. I wanted to set something up with her last week but, I tried to text her several times and never get a response. What's the secret to get her attention?
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 17:23 #17914Senior Member

Posts: 2962The Full Shayla Experience
So after that car date BJ about a month ago, Shayla definitely had me craving the full experience! The lack of a full time incall caused some delay, but we finally made it happen! I'm short on time and she's been reviewed a ton so I'll keep this brief. Comms were easy, location was a mid level hotel in an easy to find location and she was ready for me promptly at the agreed upon time. Her pics are absolutely legit, you'll definitely meet the person you see in her ad! As to the "experience" she definitely makes it just that, an experience! Shayla had lights strung up around the room, a few scented candles spread around and just a calm, yet sexy, ambience. As to the all too frequent complaint of a provider being a clock watcher, Shayla had removed the clock from the bedside table, never even saw it! She definitely took good care of me from start to finish, I enjoyed the visit and I'm sure I'll be seeing her again!
https://tryst.link/escort/shaylawilde
-
04-18-25 14:05 #17913Senior Member

Posts: 436Harlie
I can't comment on the service, but I popped in last week and turned around out the door. She was a little messy for me, and the pictures do not represent what she looks like IRL.
Originally Posted by Palm0777
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 01:07 #17912Senior Member

Posts: 42Harlie?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/747633943474
I was thinking of seeing this lady for incall and want to know if anyone ever try to set up a encounter with this lady and what the experience is like. I remember seeing a post about her being a waste of time but want to double check.
-
04-17-25 11:38 #17911Senior Member

Posts: 292Brandi
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
Yep SC, looks like HA and UN have checked her out already, though it does sound like HA enjoyed his visit more than UN enjoyed his!
Originally Posted by HeadAke
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by HeadAke
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by UsaNew1
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 01:38 #17910Senior Member

Posts: 145Brandi in Stuart
Reviewed a while back when she was on the Treasure Coast specifically in Stuart, see posts 3195 and 3196.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
Ciao.
-
04-16-25 19:58 #17909Senior Member

Posts: 183Honestly hard to tell, since her English is a bit broken.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
So who knows.
-
04-16-25 19:00 #17908Senior Member

Posts: 1033What?
I'll assume this was a drunken post.
Originally Posted by DeanM56
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 17:55 #17907Senior Member

Posts: 183So quick update, about midnight I get a couple texts from her.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
"Love I didnot answered bc I gat a family call and gat to do something but why would you put that on the forum" and then a follow up text.
"If you are one of does person that everything write it on the forum that is not important I will not be giving you more service thank you have a good night".
-
04-16-25 16:32 #17906Senior Member

Posts: 436Who is going to TOFTT
She looks pretty good to me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/098502427034











Reply With Quote





