Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 1544
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1394

    Jess

    Yes that's what she gad told me. She found someone willing to be her sugar daddy for a ridiculous allowance LOL. She was usually quite a bit of fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideGuide99  [View Original Post]
    Last report was she found a sugar daddy and wasn't taking clients.

  2. #1393

    Jess

    Last report was she found a sugar daddy and wasn't taking clients.

  3. #1392
    Quote Originally Posted by PlmanSmith  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen lately?
    I saw her at the end of March. She said her neighbor was being a ***** and she had to move. Tried to contact her a week later and she has ghosted the last number I had for her.

    She said she was possibly moving to Mass. Disappointing in that I would have liked to see her again.

  4. #1391

    Jess in Somerswurth

    Has anyone seen lately?

  5. #1390

    New 40 yo provider in the seacoast?

    The three photos are very flattering and maybe too good to be true? Does anyone recognize this cleavage and can you make a recommendation?

    Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ports...-/664098637006

  6. #1389
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    That's Tara Chk Rhode Island / Worc forum.
    Great, thank you! I'll do some looking around there and report back if I take the plunge.

  7. #1388
    Quote Originally Posted by LapsedProf  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, does anyone have any experience with her? I'm glad to take one for the team, just trying to confirm if anyone knows if she's legit, since the number doesn't bring up much of anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ports...n/162807814996
    That's Tara Chk Rhode Island / Worc forum.

  8. #1387

    Long time lurker, first time poster

    Hi all, does anyone have any experience with her? I'm glad to take one for the team, just trying to confirm if anyone knows if she's legit, since the number doesn't bring up much of anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ports...n/162807814996

  9. #1386

    Jackie

    Anyone on here seen this one? If not don't. Was one of worst experiences I have had. In a hurry and wanted to reuse the cover after BJ and HJ didn't finish me.

  10. #1385
    Quote Originally Posted by Batkin77  [View Original Post]
    Where are all the escort reviews? I have nothing to report as there is no one near portsmouth or if they are they want top dollar. If anyone knows of anything happening let me know.
    Its about $350+ here for a hh, which is like getting robbed. For that kinda money, I'll just keep banging my wife. There is one advertising up around North Conway area. She seems OK. Not sure if she would make the 1.5 hour trip to the Seacoast. I'll try it out and report back.

  11. #1384

    Where have the reviews gone

    Where are all the escort reviews? I have nothing to report as there is no one near portsmouth or if they are they want top dollar. If anyone knows of anything happening let me know.

  12. #1383

    North Conway

    Be aware. If you want to get your hopes up that you have an appointment set with this one, and then she doesn't show up and definitely contact her. I scheduled an 8 PM appointment yesterday at my hotel, we texted back-and-forth several times and then she ghosted me. She knows she's probably one of the only providers up here so you think she would be more mindful because there's probably not much business to be had.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ports...-/141635725427

  13. #1382
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Jess

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ports...e/370382175981

    Had some time new year's eve to see this one, haven't seen her post for a while so when she reappeared and with the lack of talent around I figured I'd give it a go. Met at a so-so motel in Dover, She looks like her pictures, a little skinnier and smaller titties, still decent though, and she is Tiny. Did the normal routine, got on the bed and got down to business, decent BBBJ to start, good effort to deep throat, plenty of spit etc. After we moved through a couple positions, rcg, cg, mish, very vocal, tight, knows how to ride and can take a good pounding, bare is on the menu with cip allowed.

    If it's your cup of tea. As her ad says she is a squirter and if you work her right you'll be rewarded, rcg and cg brought out the water works.

    I'd consider repeating.

  14. #1381
    Quote Originally Posted by Insatiable44  [View Original Post]
    Reviewed on Manch board I believe, poster mentioned excellent BBBJ but that she is bouncing around from trap house to trap house, if I remember correctly.
    I hope she isn't gross because I'm going to play with her next week. Said she was on her period this week. I want a regular en route to VT where I play in the woods. I'm so sick of screwed up drug addicts.

  15. #1380
    Quote Originally Posted by Pricechck  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to attach photos of her.
    Reviewed on Manch board I believe, poster mentioned excellent BBBJ but that she is bouncing around from trap house to trap house, if I remember correctly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape