Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 1544
-
05-04-25 08:06 #1394Senior Member

Posts: 135Jess
Yes that's what she gad told me. She found someone willing to be her sugar daddy for a ridiculous allowance LOL. She was usually quite a bit of fun.
Originally Posted by GuideGuide99
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 07:37 #1393Regular Member

Posts: 8Jess
Last report was she found a sugar daddy and wasn't taking clients.
-
05-02-25 19:45 #1392Regular Member

Posts: 10I saw her at the end of March. She said her neighbor was being a ***** and she had to move. Tried to contact her a week later and she has ghosted the last number I had for her.
Originally Posted by PlmanSmith
[View Original Post]
She said she was possibly moving to Mass. Disappointing in that I would have liked to see her again.
-
05-02-25 13:45 #1391Senior Member

Posts: 303Jess in Somerswurth
Has anyone seen lately?
-
05-02-25 07:30 #1390Senior Member

Posts: 65New 40 yo provider in the seacoast?
The three photos are very flattering and maybe too good to be true? Does anyone recognize this cleavage and can you make a recommendation?
Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ports...-/664098637006
-
04-22-25 16:47 #1389Regular Member

Posts: 2Great, thank you! I'll do some looking around there and report back if I take the plunge.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 18:17 #1388Senior Member

Posts: 768That's Tara Chk Rhode Island / Worc forum.
Originally Posted by LapsedProf
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 17:38 #1387Regular Member

Posts: 2Long time lurker, first time poster
Hi all, does anyone have any experience with her? I'm glad to take one for the team, just trying to confirm if anyone knows if she's legit, since the number doesn't bring up much of anything.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ports...n/162807814996
-
04-16-25 17:03 #1386Senior Member

Posts: 43Jackie
Anyone on here seen this one? If not don't. Was one of worst experiences I have had. In a hurry and wanted to reuse the cover after BJ and HJ didn't finish me.
-
03-31-25 11:26 #1385Regular Member

Posts: 10Its about $350+ here for a hh, which is like getting robbed. For that kinda money, I'll just keep banging my wife. There is one advertising up around North Conway area. She seems OK. Not sure if she would make the 1.5 hour trip to the Seacoast. I'll try it out and report back.
Originally Posted by Batkin77
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 14:40 #1384Senior Member

Posts: 43Where have the reviews gone
Where are all the escort reviews? I have nothing to report as there is no one near portsmouth or if they are they want top dollar. If anyone knows of anything happening let me know.
-
01-09-25 06:48 #1383Senior Member

Posts: 471North Conway
Be aware. If you want to get your hopes up that you have an appointment set with this one, and then she doesn't show up and definitely contact her. I scheduled an 8 PM appointment yesterday at my hotel, we texted back-and-forth several times and then she ghosted me. She knows she's probably one of the only providers up here so you think she would be more mindful because there's probably not much business to be had.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ports...-/141635725427
-
01-02-25 23:22 #1382He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Jess
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ports...e/370382175981
Had some time new year's eve to see this one, haven't seen her post for a while so when she reappeared and with the lack of talent around I figured I'd give it a go. Met at a so-so motel in Dover, She looks like her pictures, a little skinnier and smaller titties, still decent though, and she is Tiny. Did the normal routine, got on the bed and got down to business, decent BBBJ to start, good effort to deep throat, plenty of spit etc. After we moved through a couple positions, rcg, cg, mish, very vocal, tight, knows how to ride and can take a good pounding, bare is on the menu with cip allowed.
If it's your cup of tea. As her ad says she is a squirter and if you work her right you'll be rewarded, rcg and cg brought out the water works.
I'd consider repeating.
-
12-08-24 18:43 #1381Senior Member

Posts: 52I hope she isn't gross because I'm going to play with her next week. Said she was on her period this week. I want a regular en route to VT where I play in the woods. I'm so sick of screwed up drug addicts.
Originally Posted by Insatiable44
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 11:43 #1380Senior Member

Posts: 90Reviewed on Manch board I believe, poster mentioned excellent BBBJ but that she is bouncing around from trap house to trap house, if I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by Pricechck
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




