Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 17049
-
04-28-25 22:58 #16164Senior Member

Posts: 253Thank you for the feedback!
Originally Posted by Pyre69
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 22:15 #16163Senior Member

Posts: 275Angela
I saw her probably a year ago.
Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz
[View Original Post]
The good: nice body, can host in a safe studio in a high rise, good head, bbfscip for 4 bills if I remember right.
The bad: terrible kisser (I didn't think anyone could be that bad, maybe its gotten better), saggy saggy tits.
-
04-28-25 20:38 #16162Senior Member

Posts: 253She looks older than 28 in some of her pics. I'm guessing she is older. She seems to be talking to a lot of men.
Originally Posted by Bern1
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 20:23 #16161Senior Member

Posts: 572We been chatting for sometime now. Plan on seeing her soon. I will report back.
Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 19:57 #16160Senior Member

Posts: 48Angela
She is very hott! Would love to hear if you do meet her.
Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 19:50 #16159Senior Member

Posts: 253Angela
Has anyone seen this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-79e056e02651
Talking to her.
-
04-27-25 08:57 #16158Senior Member

Posts: 474Morgan
Probably because there is no way of knowing where she is LOL. She is inLouisville / Lexington / Chicago. Etc. On multiple sites.
Originally Posted by Diginonomous
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 01:35 #16157Senior Member

Posts: 230It used to be banned
Online only was reportable and they would be banned, but that has unfortunately changed now.
Originally Posted by BerolLoz
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 16:53 #16156Senior Member

Posts: 548Thanks for that, another member messaged me about her, too. I'm finding a lot more picture sellers on these sites, I honestly don't know why guys would pay for pictures when we got the internet.
Originally Posted by Diginonomous
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 08:25 #16155Senior Member

Posts: 270Talked to Morgan on seeking. Said she's looking for online only. Waste of my time. Asked her to at least add it to her profile which she hasnt yet.
Originally Posted by BerolLoz
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 22:49 #16154Senior Member

Posts: 548Chicago-area ladies
I'm heading up to the Chicago area in mid-May for work and looking for some company while I'm there. I usually look for girls who have something in their profile that sounds like they are looking to meet up, terms like "PPM" or "NSA / mutually beneficial" or similar in their profile, which shows they intend to meet up. From what I can see, no red flags, and it sounds like they're serious about the meeting.
Kittykat131,24.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72567109&nsp=1
"Sorry if I come off straight forward. Looking for someone to have regular, mutually beneficial fun. ".
Ladylakeshore, 25.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72936935&nsp=1
"here to help pay off student loans. Fulfill my needs so I can fullfill their's".
Morgan, 20.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73247651&nsp=1
"I've been in multiple arrangements. Someone who can spoil me and is up for fun".
Diba, 25.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73702767&nsp=1
"If you're looking for a relaxing massage with a happy ending for, message me. " (I've run into 1-2 who only do massage, not looking for that, but will confirm).
Amora,22.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72016475&nsp=1
"No Unprotected Nasty Men. Send #" (thinking she's a pro, going to skip, but she's there anyone wants LOL).
I'm including the pictures, in case anyone recognises them from Seeking (a lot of girls have profiles on both Seeking and SDM) or knows if they're scammers.
-
04-22-25 17:34 #16153Senior Member

Posts: 381Aleska / Yeni
I can't say she catfished but the pictures definitely were better then reality. Asked for 500, then came to 400, then wanted 500 again but settled for 400. She gives a pro vibe as she made it a point to say that it would only be for two hours. She is leaving on Sunday and only here for the week. I asked her at one point what her plans were for the rest of the week. She said she was staying in the suburbs. Then as I dropped her off, she said she was meeting a friend downtown for sushi. Can't say I was ripped off as she showed and I got my two hours but will not repeat.
Originally Posted by GoopRuiz
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 08:27 #16152Regular Member

Posts: 22https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-d0fc539d113d
Does any have any intel on her? We exchanged said hi a while ago but looks like she's been inactive.
TIA.
-
04-21-25 02:57 #16151Senior Member

Posts: 381Farming arrangement sites
I do find it's like farming. You plant a lot of seeds. Some girls are instant hits. Others stopped responding but hit me up from as far back as a year ago. Actually had one reach out recently that I saw one time in 2021. Cute and fun but as I looking for someone that can do overnights and go out, she isn't a great fit as she can only come over for a couple of hours. But it's very time consuming and requires follow up overall. But you do find gems. As for price, I find it isn't bad although I do look for the discount when I renew and do take breaks in between just to catch a breath.
Originally Posted by WhiteAnd2003
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 13:16 #16150Senior Member

Posts: 548Thanks for this. This is solid advice. I'd just add that you should avoid profiles that feature all extremely close-up shots (probably larger than she appears) or a large number of filters. Many of these girls have accounts on multiple sites, usually Seeking and SDM, and possibly Secret Benefits. I've got free accounts on all of them, only get a paid account if there's someone I want to contact.
Originally Posted by SamFlood123
[View Original Post]
On scammers, yes don't send money ever! Fortunately, most scammers are simple, but watch out for those who set up a meeting and then request gas money or something small just before you're about to go meet them. Usually in that case, I respond back, I'll get their Uber. They either disappear or some other emergency comes up LOL.










Reply With Quote





