Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 13354
-
04-30-25 16:58 #12514Senior Member

Posts: 43Vinca
I would 100% recommend VM. The talent is great, the location is good, and the price rarely changes. Pay your house fee (. 8), and then I always lay down $. 60 and never have any issues.
Originally Posted by Cmd04
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 10:45 #12513Senior Member

Posts: 28Sun Spa
Was Cherry worth it? Seeing mixed reviews about price on other sites.
Originally Posted by Moose813
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 06:51 #12512Senior Member

Posts: 4913I no jack meself
I no do for myself and pay any money. Its time to get dressed and leave the premises.
Originally Posted by RudyMtz
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 22:51 #12511Regular Member

Posts: 2Dude, I had the exact same experience. Wants to be your wife wants you as her husband. Come pick me up at 10. I took them both out for dinner after 10 o'clock it's a game dude it's a game.
Originally Posted by RudyMtz
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 22:17 #12510Senior Member

Posts: 50Vinca or RH
If my research serves me correctly. And I think it does thanks to you fellow mongers from the area I just wanted to do a final check before driving through your lovely town this Thursday 05/01.
Would like a nice TS and FS. I am ok with $$. 4 to $$. 8 for the hr depending.
Feel free to weigh in.
Appreciate why'all from Okaloosa county.
CMD.
-
04-28-25 14:39 #12509Senior Member

Posts: 122Wow, $120 to L1 yourself. The girl is my kind of capitalist.
Originally Posted by RudyMtz
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 12:16 #12508Regular Member

Posts: 7Scam
This one seems shady. Wants a deposit in advance.
Originally Posted by RonaldD1980
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 10:44 #12507Senior Member

Posts: 122Sauna Closed
So finally had the opportunity to go back to Happy Massage of Brandon to do the whole experience.
Unfortunately their Sauna isn't working anymore and no longer on the menu. This time I think I had the mamasan, she wouldn't tell me her name but I think she whispered Cici during the massage.
Opted for 1 hr massage, table shower and body scrub which is after the massage. She gave me a free TS and discount on body scrub since I was the first customer. Like I said, it's a legit AMP and this hot ass chick in yoga pants and tank top came in after me.
Massage was great, at the flip she put a small tower over my junk. Got a boner immediately and within a couple minutes, she grabs my hand and sets it on my junk. She said you and puts oil on my hand. I said why not, so I busted within a few minutes while she watched and played with my inner thighs, ran fingers across my balls a few times and was blowing air. She allowed roaming. I was honestly surprised after.
TS and body scrub was thorough. She did not have a problem doing full body and washing everything. Again towel on my junk on the flip. It's one of those shower beds you lay on.
Total was 120 coins which included a tip.
Recommend if you need some man pampering.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 09:57 #12506Senior Member

Posts: 136Anyone TOFTT?
Hey guys, wondering if anyone has TOFTT with any of these from CL.
Real Luxury Massage Services*(Midtown).
Tampa's Wettest Secret -33605.
The Black Lotus Spa.
-
04-22-25 12:51 #12505Senior Member

Posts: 43Selina. Roman Holiday
Saw Selina again, same review as before just different positions etc. She said she is here till end of month. Get on in here mongers!
Originally Posted by JoatMon
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 12:06 #12504Senior Member

Posts: 43Selina
Glad to help! She was great and I am glad someone else got to experience her. I have added this place to my rotation as well.
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 10:11 #12503Senior Member

Posts: 348Roman Holiday
After seeing the review about Selena, I decided to give this place a try. Glad I did! I think I ended up dreaming with the same girl. She said her name was Sanina, but now I'm thinking her English was just off and that I saw Selena, as in the previous review. Everything said before is true. She's good looking. Great personality. DTF. Tight kitty. Excellent BBBJ. Can take a pounding. She also gives an excellent massage. I did a hh dream, and I will repeat. Next time, I'll dream for an hour. Caught a glimpse of the other girl on duty as there are security cameras in the room so they can moitor things. She looked good, too, so I don't think you can go wrong here.
-
04-20-25 13:16 #12502Senior Member

Posts: 43Steam / Sauna
I must have missed those. When I drive to Ohio there is a place with a sauna in Toledo, Sky. There I come in, get a table shower, then a sauna, have my fun, then another sauna and if they are not too busy, another shower. It makes for a great visit that is truly relaxing and cleansing. Need those here as you noted!
Originally Posted by TremontTeddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 15:52 #12501Senior Member

Posts: 43Name
Selena, it's in the title. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by Zmac1
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 09:55 #12500Senior Member

Posts: 182Does she have a name?
Originally Posted by JoatMon
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






