Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 19300
-
04-16-25 14:19 #17905Senior Member

Posts: 2962Vanessa
Originally Posted by DeanM56
[View Original Post]
The link in the OP is dead, but I'm reasonably certain he was referring to Candie, better known to the board by her long-term name of Vanessa. Assuming I'm right on that, I don't believe safety was ever a real concern. Instead, and as experienced by Dean, the problem frequently incurred when trying to meet with Vanessa is that she will often ghost people. SC99 probably has as much experience with her as anyone. As you can tell from this post from a couple months ago, even he had experienced some negative issues with her:
Originally Posted by HeadAke
[View Original Post]
However, a couple weeks ago, seems she reached out to him and made things right:
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
In a nutshell, that's what you need to know about Vanessa! Up to you to decide what to do with this knowledge! Personally, she's been on my "to do" list for a long time. Like SC99, I'm a sucker for those pictures! Unfortunately, timing is crucial for me and, because of her reputation, I've been reluctant to try to set anything up. Guessing I will one of these days as that's a damn fine looking ass! Just got to find a day when I'm willing to take the risk of getting ghosted.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 22:40 #17904Senior Member

Posts: 38About Lexi
Since lexi was brought up figured would mention her posts uses older pics when she had a better body healthy weight and a decent ass she's alot skinnier now not terrible but thought some would want to know this, service is decent. Good head game.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/440838609090
-
04-15-25 19:36 #17903Senior Member

Posts: 145Looks fun but just a few quick questions
Was safety ever an issue?
Originally Posted by DeanM56
[View Original Post]
What's the ask?
Feel free to PM if needed, Ciao.
-
04-15-25 15:35 #17902Senior Member

Posts: 183Vanessa?
So not sure what happened today, but we talked and I was close by, said our time frame was good, was jumping in the shower real quick while I made my way there. And then that was the last I heard from her. Got to the location, parked, sent a few texts over a 20 minute time frame. No response and still an hour later and nothing. So not sure what's up at the moment.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/477180340374
-
04-14-25 12:32 #17901Regular Member

Posts: 22Thanks for the info. My head ache is needing relief. Auto games are not my jam though. First person with a spread is preferred.
Originally Posted by HeadAke
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 11:02 #17900Regular Member

Posts: 22Well said brother. YMMV is the mantra.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 10:51 #17899Senior Member

Posts: 145Mary
Saw this one early Dec of this year it was a $ cardate with ok comms she was on apollo a mile west of us1, almost drove off when I saw her as she was looking big and goodwill dumpy but it was the heavy clothing against the cold weather. When she got in and the coat came off she gave me a T and A look which was ok, the bod was slightly bigger than the pics which were also dated about 5-8 years imo. The BJ was wet, cim and a spitter. I've had better and was only mildly impressed but that may be bc it was a cd and not enough time or room for FS said bb was extra so caution and no greek. I would try again if my utr was out of town as she seemed to be down to earth and willing but what do I know, I'm getting old and most of this stg bs is giving me indigestion. Give her a try and report back what you think.
Originally Posted by Mustang1994
[View Original Post]
Ciao.
-
04-14-25 10:30 #17898Regular Member

Posts: 22Thanks for the info. I had my eyes on this one.
Originally Posted by JasonFla83
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 10:27 #17897Regular Member

Posts: 22Nope. But I have the day off and I like what I see. I'll reach out and let everyone know if it fruitful.
Originally Posted by Mustang1994
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 07:35 #17896Senior Member

Posts: 183I have, was not impressed at all, not a looker, a bit plump, and when I stopped to pick her up as soon as I saw her I damn near just drove off. But to each their own. But she was a one and done for me.
Originally Posted by Mustang1994
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-25 09:58 #17895Forum Advertiser

Posts: 20Anyone seen this Mary before?
Been popping up a lot on STG has anyone tries out yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...e/388914522217
-
04-09-25 10:30 #17894Senior Member

Posts: 2962Lexi's info
Guessing you visited with this Lexi, right?
Originally Posted by Donzi2287
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/031318239519
-
04-08-25 19:12 #17893Regular Member

Posts: 13Lexi
Lexi on stg.
Saw about a week ago.
Out call, of course late. It's the norm I feel. Saw her years ago, she's thinner than pics, she looked better like her pics but still good. Nice back rub and FS was good. Not into hard details, but recommend to see. Bad news I have tried seeing her as in call and always some crap going on and I left both times, mainly a guy roommate? Bottom line, communication is so so, but I think worth the visit. $$.
-
04-04-25 18:50 #17892Senior Member

Posts: 38I would skip, this is a pretty major catfish
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...i/266846673062
The girl in the add and the pics she will text you with rates are not even close to what you will see, save your money I should have walked off when the door opened smh.
-
04-04-25 14:53 #17891Senior Member

Posts: 71So, I wouldn't say her looks like close to the post. Tits are saggy, def heavier than pics, probably due to a couple kids. Communication was okay, but she delayed a few times. Almost backed out but decided to stay since I was looking forward to someone similar to pics. I was disappointed and wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
I'm a bit on the picky side tho, which is why I like UTRs.










Reply With Quote





