Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 610 1110 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 19319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17684
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyZipper  [View Original Post]
    I had a chance to visit Raven a couple of times. Good coms setting up and directions. She lives in a camper. Both times I visited her she was parked in different yards around the Croton Road area. Camper doesn't have power, but since it isn't summertime yet, it wasn't bad with the temperature. Pictures are her but a little dated. Ad says 42. Probably when the pictures were taken maybe 8 years ago? A few pounds heavier than in the pictures. However, she still looks amazing. Both times she was freshly showered when I arrived. She must have an arrangement with the owner of the properties.

    The menu in the ad is her full menu. What? No BJ? That is correct. Not even covered. I was hoping that was a mistake, but it wasn't. The camper isn't small, but the built-in couch in the middle of the camper is where the activities occur. A little cramped for me. The first time was excellent and for $. 75 for hhr the first visit, I thought I would try again and maybe a BBBJ would be an option. The second visit started off pretty good (still no BJ), but then she said she was too sensitive and finished me off with a HJ. That was at least bare.

    The lack of BBBJ is probably going to keep me from a third visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...s/478167054380
    Crazy how things change over a couple years. I remember seeing her numerous times prior to her last higher up graybar vacation. She was thinner, and looked really good. And never hesitated to give me a bit of the BBBJ. And I have seen her a couple times since the return, and pretty much the same as you stated, older heavier and less menu options. Always enjoyed my times with her.

  2. #17683

    So that's Raven.

    I had a chance to visit Raven a couple of times. Good coms setting up and directions. She lives in a camper. Both times I visited her she was parked in different yards around the Croton Road area. Camper doesn't have power, but since it isn't summertime yet, it wasn't bad with the temperature. Pictures are her but a little dated. Ad says 42. Probably when the pictures were taken maybe 8 years ago? A few pounds heavier than in the pictures. However, she still looks amazing. Both times she was freshly showered when I arrived. She must have an arrangement with the owner of the properties.

    The menu in the ad is her full menu. What? No BJ? That is correct. Not even covered. I was hoping that was a mistake, but it wasn't. The camper isn't small, but the built-in couch in the middle of the camper is where the activities occur. A little cramped for me. The first time was excellent and for $. 75 for hhr the first visit, I thought I would try again and maybe a BBBJ would be an option. The second visit started off pretty good (still no BJ), but then she said she was too sensitive and finished me off with a HJ. That was at least bare.

    The lack of BBBJ is probably going to keep me from a third visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...s/478167054380
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Raven 2.jpg‎   Raven 1.jpg‎  

  3. #17682

    Re: Older pawg any good?

    Quote Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...3/474862159182

    Good coms, open menu, decent rates. Has anyone toftt?
    She goes by Cat. I visited her last year when she was staying in a house in Merritt Island. I was going to do a review on her, but she never posted again after my first visit. I visited her a few days ago. I didn't recognize her at first, but she remembered me. She has from what I can tell her own place now. It is in a nice neighbor in west Melbourne near Aurora. She is friendly and loves sex. Great BBBJ. When she was in M. I. , she has a large bed and was able to do CG. Her new place, she has an air mattress on the floor about the thickness of a slice of bread from a Wonder Bread Giant loaf. Opted for K9 over the love seat in her bed room this time. Both times were good experiences for me. Maybe after she gets settled in a little more she can get a regular mattress and some new thigh highs. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cat 1.jpg‎   Cat 2.jpg‎  

  4. #17681

    Princess

    I met with this one who goes by Princess earlier this week at a nice hotel on 192. Coms were great. We arranged a time for hhr for $$, and she contacted me shortly before my arrival to let me know she was ready.

    She is tall, definitely 6 foot or a little more. Pictures are accurate and recent. Larger build and looks great. Very friendly and seductive.

    Started with some DATY which she really got into. She gave nice verbal feedback along with some head guidance with her hands. She then sat up and rolled on a cover for some CBJ for a few then moved around for K9. Again, great feedback with K9. After I blew, we kept going for several more minutes.

    I chat with her for a couple minutes while getting dressed. She is here for an indetermined time dealing with family.

    Even though it was CBJ, it was a positive experience for me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/339952362199
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Princess 2.jpg‎   Princess 1.jpg‎  

  5. #17680
    She told me her Valentine's Day special was incorrect and was minimum 200. Let them starve.

  6. #17679

    Welcome back.

    Quote Originally Posted by AirSpencer24  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon Mongers,

    I've been out of the game for a while and I have a real appetite to travel to Greece since I've been gone so long. But looking around. First. Man has reliable talent dwindled. And second. Who is reliable and is willing to travel to Greece lately? TIA.
    IMHOP the answer to your question can be found on page 763 of the Brevard escort forum posted on 10/29/19 at 22:58 post #6227. I'm sure if you PM him he'll get right back to you. BTW she's currently in Florida and will be down your way soon.
    Last edited by BeachRunner51; 02-15-25 at 07:39. Reason: Added more info

  7. #17678

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Vanessa several times and I agree that you can't beat the view, but unfortunately for me it ends there. I would have thought that the more I saw her the better it would have gotten. It seems that the more I see her the more mechanical it feels. This is definitely a transactional experience so if you are hoping for any kind of GFE, you won't find it her. Now if you just want some time with a skinny girl that can take a pounding then go for it.
    I'm into skinny girls that can take a pounding and the one thing that everyone seems to always mention positively about Vanessa is the amazing view from behind but my big head has won the battle over my little head because a mechanical transactional experience isn't what I'm donating for. There's better options IMHOP. Thanks SpaceCoast99 for our private conversations about Vanessa otherwise my big head may of lost his battle with my little head because one thing's for sure Vanessa's man sure knows how to take a picture of her greatest asset!

  8. #17677

    Been Gone. Greece Travels

    Afternoon Mongers,

    I've been out of the game for a while and I have a real appetite to travel to Greece since I've been gone so long. But looking around. First. Man has reliable talent dwindled. And second. Who is reliable and is willing to travel to Greece lately? TIA.

  9. #17676

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/179836242024

    I circled around to this one recently as I have seen her a few times before. She has a nice thin 20 something body and a cute face with great skills all around. Not particularly GFE but It's hard to beat the view of her bouncing around on you member. BBBJ, DATY, CFS, and more on the menu but perhaps at her discretion. She can be a bit particular to get a hold of for new people but I don't think you would be disappointed. Some mixed reviews in the past but I have never had any problems and do love that young body.
    I've seen Vanessa several times and I agree that you can't beat the view, but unfortunately for me it ends there. I would have thought that the more I saw her the better it would have gotten. It seems that the more I see her the more mechanical it feels. This is definitely a transactional experience so if you are hoping for any kind of GFE, you won't find it her. Now if you just want some time with a skinny girl that can take a pounding then go for it.

  10. #17675

    Deposit

    Reach out to this lady today. Comms were good, rate $. 50 hhr. However, I got the "I need $50 deposit to guarantee your time. " That's a big NOPE for me. Be safe!

    https://bodyrubpage.com/space-coast-...tion-cream-pie

  11. #17674

    I wanted it to be better

    Finally was able to meet Chelsea after months of trying. Arrived at PSJ clean private location. Pictures are nowhere near what you get. Almost thought it was a bait and switch but there was just enough resemblance to erase those thoughts. Pics have to be at least twenty years old. Lots of evidence of former or current candy use. Nice lady though but said she didn't often take new clients. Had a great conversation but I just couldn't move forward. For me it had that grandmother feel and I'm 50+. Everything on the menu except greek. Nothing to dissuade anyone from going, just wasn't for me. BTW, she has three cats in a studio apartment so, if you ya don't like cats this is not your jam.

  12. #17673

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by DeanM56  [View Original Post]
    So was having one of those mornings where the ones I wanted to see weren't answering. Well unfortunately she did. So we talked about a date instead of the nuru. OK normal donations for a qv. I would have been even madder if I had set up anything longer. She had an excuse for damn near everything, suddenly no DATY and mainly she just.

    Wanted to do a CBJ. Just couldn't get in the V, and oh big time clock watcher. Even had an alarm set. Did manage to finish on her. But definitely not worth the time or donations.

    Aka Dman92.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/742734259769
    Thanks for the intel. I have been trying to set a time with her and couldn't get our schedules to work. Saves me a lot time and disappointment.

  13. #17672

    What a complete waste, even as a date

    So was having one of those mornings where the ones I wanted to see weren't answering. Well unfortunately she did. So we talked about a date instead of the nuru. OK normal donations for a qv. I would have been even madder if I had set up anything longer. She had an excuse for damn near everything, suddenly no DATY and mainly she just.

    Wanted to do a CBJ. Just couldn't get in the V, and oh big time clock watcher. Even had an alarm set. Did manage to finish on her. But definitely not worth the time or donations.

    Aka Dman92.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/742734259769

  14. #17671

    Candie, Cuban Doll, Vanessa

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/179836242024

    I circled around to this one recently as I have seen her a few times before. She has a nice thin 20 something body and a cute face with great skills all around. Not particularly GFE but It's hard to beat the view of her bouncing around on you member. BBBJ, DATY, CFS, and more on the menu but perhaps at her discretion. She can be a bit particular to get a hold of for new people but I don't think you would be disappointed. Some mixed reviews in the past but I have never had any problems and do love that young body.

  15. #17670

    Older melb pawg

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    She sounds like fun but definitely could use a new pair of thigh highs!
    Lololol, say whaaaat?! You don't like the homeless hooker vibe?! 😂128514;. I love me a dirty **** that'll do anything for money 😁.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape