The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 2017
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1822
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry818  [View Original Post]
    Pictures of Junko

    I would like to see more pictures of Queen Junko.
    You can look at the list of threads on the Honolulu forum, and see the link to this Junko thread. To the right side of this Junko thread listing, you will see a link referring to "photos," that contains links to various images of Junko posted in this Junko thread (although some are duplicative).

  2. #1821
    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    Look on her Facebook page.
    What is her facebook page? Pm ok. Thanks!

  3. #1820

    Junko

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry818  [View Original Post]
    I would like to see more pictures of Queen Junko. Other then the great weather, expensive food and the pain in the at ss tourists you Island mongers are so lucky to have access to Junko.
    Look on her Facebook page.

  4. #1819

    Pictures of Junko

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    So honey do you want me to send you some dicks pics.
    I would like to see more pictures of Queen Junko. Other then the great weather, expensive food and the pain in the at ss tourists you Island mongers are so lucky to have access to Junko.

  5. #1818

    Yes buddy this is my cock

    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry the text in your response has nothing to do with my question.

    Or does "me baby" as the title mean it is you in the photo?
    So honey do you want me to send you some dicks pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2603E4ED-2779-4AEA-A38C-6449977737AC.jpeg‎  

  6. #1817
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Fuji around.
    Sorry the text in your response has nothing to do with my question.

    Or does "me baby" as the title mean it is you in the photo?

  7. #1816

    Tits

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoTime808  [View Original Post]
    Saw Junko at her nice location near DT recently. Its been a while since I last seen her so just wanted to pay a visit simply for Nastalgia sake. Funny is that I turned on the TV that night and "The Running Man" was playing with Arnold. I had a similar feeling watching Dynamo fight Arnold as I had earlier getting in a session with Junko. Everything was just great. She is somewhat showing her age, but she still loves the co* She actually argued with me that I was way too big, and I told her that I am not even a full 5. 5". She left and got a tape measue. And sure enough, I was just a tad over 5". Anyways, she said it was because the girth of my head that made it feel big. But whatever, I'm sure she's seen it all. But the massage was still good. BJ great. DATY not bad (keep in mind there are youngers out there). Covered FS was the star of the show. Still tight in cg and doggie. Wraps around like a glove in there. Finished showered and left in about an hour.
    Her tits are popping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Junko2.jpg‎  

  8. #1815

    Still Good

    Saw Junko at her nice location near DT recently. Its been a while since I last seen her so just wanted to pay a visit simply for Nastalgia sake. Funny is that I turned on the TV that night and "The Running Man" was playing with Arnold. I had a similar feeling watching Dynamo fight Arnold as I had earlier getting in a session with Junko. Everything was just great. She is somewhat showing her age, but she still loves the co* She actually argued with me that I was way too big, and I told her that I am not even a full 5. 5". She left and got a tape measue. And sure enough, I was just a tad over 5". Anyways, she said it was because the girth of my head that made it feel big. But whatever, I'm sure she's seen it all. But the massage was still good. BJ great. DATY not bad (keep in mind there are youngers out there). Covered FS was the star of the show. Still tight in cg and doggie. Wraps around like a glove in there. Finished showered and left in about an hour.

  9. #1814

    Me baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    Is it you or did you take it from someone else?
    Has anyone seen Fuji around.

  10. #1813
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I like this picture a lot it very hot.
    Is it you or did you take it from someone else?

  11. #1812

    Junko be sucking some big dick

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I like this picture a lot it very hot.
    I like this picture junko can handle the large cock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2603E4ED-2779-4AEA-A38C-6449977737AC.jpeg‎  

  12. #1811

    Sexy picture

    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    Yeah as NastyCrunch said I think it was more like 4-5 years ago. When was the last time you saw her? Is that your pic? You post it a lot.
    Yeah I like this picture a lot it very hot.

  13. #1810
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    That picture is about 15 years ago her service has gone downhill and the ads on craiglist are automatic renewals every two weeks.
    Yeah as NastyCrunch said I think it was more like 4-5 years ago. When was the last time you saw her? Is that your pic? You post it a lot.

  14. #1809

    Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    That picture is about 15 years ago her service has gone downhill and the ads on craiglist are automatic renewals every two weeks.
    Her pic is her but more like 4 yrs ago her previous location. She still looks good nowadays.

  15. #1808

    Old picture

    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    Whoa is that really her? I know its glammed up a bit but whoa.
    That picture is about 15 years ago her service has gone downhill and the ads on craiglist are automatic renewals every two weeks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2603E4ED-2779-4AEA-A38C-6449977737AC.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape