Thread: Junko
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 2017
-
04-19-25 08:28 #1822Senior Member

Posts: 5114You can look at the list of threads on the Honolulu forum, and see the link to this Junko thread. To the right side of this Junko thread listing, you will see a link referring to "photos," that contains links to various images of Junko posted in this Junko thread (although some are duplicative).
Originally Posted by BigCountry818
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 21:03 #1821Senior Member

Posts: 101What is her facebook page? Pm ok. Thanks!
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 14:13 #1820Senior Member

Posts: 1138Junko
Look on her Facebook page.
Originally Posted by BigCountry818
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 13:11 #1819Senior Member

Posts: 158Pictures of Junko
I would like to see more pictures of Queen Junko. Other then the great weather, expensive food and the pain in the at ss tourists you Island mongers are so lucky to have access to Junko.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 02:14 #1818Senior Member

Posts: 337Yes buddy this is my cock
So honey do you want me to send you some dicks pics.
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 17:52 #1817Senior Member

Posts: 851Sorry the text in your response has nothing to do with my question.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
Or does "me baby" as the title mean it is you in the photo?
-
04-16-25 02:08 #1816Senior Member

Posts: 337Tits
Her tits are popping.
Originally Posted by ShoTime808
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 14:21 #1815Regular Member

Posts: 15Still Good
Saw Junko at her nice location near DT recently. Its been a while since I last seen her so just wanted to pay a visit simply for Nastalgia sake. Funny is that I turned on the TV that night and "The Running Man" was playing with Arnold. I had a similar feeling watching Dynamo fight Arnold as I had earlier getting in a session with Junko. Everything was just great. She is somewhat showing her age, but she still loves the co* She actually argued with me that I was way too big, and I told her that I am not even a full 5. 5". She left and got a tape measue. And sure enough, I was just a tad over 5". Anyways, she said it was because the girth of my head that made it feel big. But whatever, I'm sure she's seen it all. But the massage was still good. BJ great. DATY not bad (keep in mind there are youngers out there). Covered FS was the star of the show. Still tight in cg and doggie. Wraps around like a glove in there. Finished showered and left in about an hour.
-
04-13-25 17:27 #1814Senior Member

Posts: 337Me baby
Has anyone seen Fuji around.
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-25 14:29 #1813Senior Member

Posts: 851Is it you or did you take it from someone else?
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-25 21:00 #1812Senior Member

Posts: 337Junko be sucking some big dick
I like this picture junko can handle the large cock.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 02:46 #1811Senior Member

Posts: 337Sexy picture
Yeah I like this picture a lot it very hot.
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-25 15:31 #1810Senior Member

Posts: 851Yeah as NastyCrunch said I think it was more like 4-5 years ago. When was the last time you saw her? Is that your pic? You post it a lot.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-25 14:29 #1809Senior Member

Posts: 54Pic
Her pic is her but more like 4 yrs ago her previous location. She still looks good nowadays.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-25 02:51 #1808Senior Member

Posts: 337Old picture
That picture is about 15 years ago her service has gone downhill and the ads on craiglist are automatic renewals every two weeks.
Originally Posted by TheThinker808
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




