Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 888 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 13319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12794

    Way older than the pics

    I TOFTT the other day. She is definitely late 50's at the youngest. She's legit but the pics are definitely filtered to eliminate wrinkles. Decent head, average doggy, would only repeat in a pinch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilnius  [View Original Post]
    Currently in the northern burbs, formerly in Reading by the ads, last 4 are 0926. No name or nom de plume in the ad so I'm hesitant.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...o/177066461052

  2. #12793
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    But pictures are forever.

    Ashley.
    Damn that's too bad she's hot as fuck!

  3. #12792

    Mesha

    Apparently she didn't like that observation.

    The new ad is gone too now.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    She appears to have tracks up and down her arm in the picture wearing a pink top and jeans.

  4. #12791

    Links die

    But pictures are forever.

    Ashley.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6c5b892861665e76b583b48fc3d68831_f.jpg‎  

  5. #12790

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Your link is dead but there is now a Mesha advertising in Florence. Is this who you were talking about?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/185765087#.
    She appears to have tracks up and down her arm in the picture wearing a pink top and jeans.

  6. #12789

    Be Warned. The thief is back


  7. #12788

    Mesha moved?

    Your link is dead but there is now a Mesha advertising in Florence. Is this who you were talking about?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/185765087#.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Seems as though Harrison Ave in Westwood has become the Harlot Superhighway. Anyhoo, does anyone have a meaningful review or experience with Mesha on Harrison Ave. She's the gal that has a husband that likes to watch her get pounded.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/185534067#.

  8. #12787

    Exactly LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan  [View Original Post]
    It says she's 49?!

    That's a HOT 49! Someone please report. LOL!
    This is why I am intrigued.

  9. #12786

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilnius  [View Original Post]
    Currently in the northern burbs, formerly in Reading by the ads, last 4 are 0926. No name or nom de plume in the ad so I'm hesitant.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...o/177066461052
    It says she's 49?!

    That's a HOT 49! Someone please report. LOL!

  10. #12785

    Has anyone seen her?

    Currently in the northern burbs, formerly in Reading by the ads, last 4 are 0926. No name or nom de plume in the ad so I'm hesitant.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...o/177066461052
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250415-153909.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250415-153925.jpg‎  

  11. #12784

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Seems as though Harrison Ave in Westwood has become the Harlot Superhighway. Anyhoo, does anyone have a meaningful review or experience with Mesha on Harrison Ave. She's the gal that has a husband that likes to watch her get pounded.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/185534067#.
    I been trying for weeks and weeks with or without her BF.

    Let us know if you get a reply because I never do.

  12. #12783

    Mesha on the Harrison Ave Superhighway

    Seems as though Harrison Ave in Westwood has become the Harlot Superhighway. Anyhoo, does anyone have a meaningful review or experience with Mesha on Harrison Ave. She's the gal that has a husband that likes to watch her get pounded.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/185534067#.

  13. #12782

    Blessed

    Just got back from seeing Bless I wanted to post quick so guys had time to get her before she leaves tonight. She is definitely real. Tight body from head to toe. One of the best Asian experiences I've had. Nice hotel right by the airport. She is a real pleaser. Just let her do her thing and you will be happy. Multiple positions and the bbj was awesome she gets down there. Set up was easy there is verification I used a selfie with the date on paper covered half my face and it was fine. Get there boys she is a treat.

  14. #12781
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    There is an upcharge. It is definitely in her ad.
    Yeah, I assumed she will ask money but she offered for free on 2nd.

  15. #12780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    2nd pop

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonRocky84  [View Original Post]
    After some debate and good information on ter and good fello members here, I decided I will make plans to see Bless. The process was less intrusive compared to other Asian agencies. I texted the number and person who manages the messages replied asking for selfie with date, age, occupation. I provided the info and discusses the rates and availability. Typical two message system, they provided me the address of hotel (by airport, decent and well maintained room) and asked me to text for directions when arrive. Then gave me the room number and requested me to be discreet as possible. Went to the room and knocked and when opened the door in black lingerie, welcomed me in and immediately gave me a hug and kiss and started to undress me and blink she was fully naked. Typical Asian process staring with mouth wash, then some kiss, then shower and scrub all areas while teasing, BBBJ in the bath tub and then to the bed. Started with kissing, some massage, blow, lots of RIM and more blow. I was just laying there and enjoying the view and receiving pleasure. Then she hopped on and did cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary and more blow, more cowgirl and I finished. We still had more time so we chatted for a bit, then she offered more massage so I took the opportunity. While massaging she wanted to go for 2nd round but I was bit tired so she continued to massage more, got me dressed and more kiss and hugs and off I went. Overall good experience she is definitely the girl in the pics but those pics may have been touched up or little older. She speaks some English, enough to communicate well but not fluent, she is definitely short 4' 11" 5 ' ish, well built, good and soft assets, definitely willing to please. She said she will be in cincy till Sunday and then going to Columbus but may come back after couple weeks. I definitely plan to return as long as she is in cincy or Columbus and bonus point to offer 2nd pop without up-selling and going with the flow.
    There is an upcharge. It is definitely in her ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape