Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 733 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 10990
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10540
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDolphin  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3243221

    Any info on this one? Thinking about giving it a go but wanted to see what feedback is out there. Feel free to PM.
    She legit she also on private delights with a decent amount of reviews.

  2. #10539

    Real Snowbunny

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3243221

    Any info on this one? Thinking about giving it a go but wanted to see what feedback is out there. Feel free to PM.

  3. #10538
    Quote Originally Posted by Lealea1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/9157941.htm?cat=1 I texted this one. She quoted me pretty low compared to other ads and got right into service descriptions which is a red flag IMO. Usualy they're hesitant about that unless you're verified. Next she asked me for a deposit in the next sentance and my name. I said ok just snap a picture of the city skyline, a Hawaii brochure, a local newspaper or anything that would indicate your actual presence in Honolulu as a lot of the deposit scammers are out of state and her number was Florida number. "She" immediatly came back with. "either send the depost or stop wsting my time, I'm Eros verified and the deposit is for my saftey". I politely said that the simple pic that I requested would take her 5 seconds and then I would send the deposit and that was the last I heard from her. I'm pretty sure this is not legit but was wondering if anyone has ever met up with her becuase I've seen this ad pop up now and again on Eros. Eros used to be solid as far as legit providers but I feel that recently it has become a haven for scams.
    Here's some further info.

    1. The phone number for Tami's Eros advertisement for Honolulu is also being used for advertiser Tina Snow in Las Vegas, and is additionally being used for advertiser Blaise in New Orleans.

    2. Regarding Tami's claim that she is "Eros verified," note that Eros itself warns: "please be aware that the Eros Guide cannot and does not make any guarantees or warranties that either (a) the advertiser in the pictures on any particular ad will be the same individual who shows up for any date arranged between an advertiser and yourself, and (b) that any of the text, including the name of the advertiser, or stats that appears on an advertisement, is accurate or truthful. Finally, the term 'Verified' does not mean that Eros Guide has reviewed or confirmed any licensure or permits issued to the advertiser".

    3. Plus, on the Eros photo listing for female escort advertisers in Honolulu, the providers who are really Eros verified have "Eros Verified" printed on their display photo. Tami does not have "Eros Verified" on her display photo in that photo listing.

    4. The female Honolulu escort advertisers on Eros who are really Eros verified have "Eros Verified" and a prominent check mark next to their name at the top of their individual advertisements. Tami does not.

  4. #10537

    Tami on Eros

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/9157941.htm?cat=1 I texted this one. She quoted me pretty low compared to other ads and got right into service descriptions which is a red flag IMO. Usualy they're hesitant about that unless you're verified. Next she asked me for a deposit in the next sentance and my name. I said ok just snap a picture of the city skyline, a Hawaii brochure, a local newspaper or anything that would indicate your actual presence in Honolulu as a lot of the deposit scammers are out of state and her number was Florida number. "She" immediatly came back with. "either send the depost or stop wsting my time, I'm Eros verified and the deposit is for my saftey". I politely said that the simple pic that I requested would take her 5 seconds and then I would send the deposit and that was the last I heard from her. I'm pretty sure this is not legit but was wondering if anyone has ever met up with her becuase I've seen this ad pop up now and again on Eros. Eros used to be solid as far as legit providers but I feel that recently it has become a haven for scams.

  5. #10536
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/7578677.htm?cat=1

    I met her last month, and again last week. She is a small tiny little cute girl that is packed just right.

    Everything was played safe.

    Have fun with her when you can.
    What was the damage? What was on the menu? PM okay.

  6. #10535
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/7578677.htm?cat=1

    I met her last month, and again last week. She is a small tiny little cute girl that is packed just right.

    Everything was played safe.

    Have fun with her when you can.
    What was the damage? What was on the menu? PM okay.

  7. #10534

    HHR fun with Little BRIELLE

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/7578677.htm?cat=1

    I met her last month, and again last week. She is a small tiny little cute girl that is packed just right.

    Everything was played safe.

    Have fun with her when you can.

  8. #10533

    Is this the one from before?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoryTyson  [View Original Post]
    Just came back from Town.

    She's a MILF from Japan, She's still decently put together nice rack and good fuck. Her head game is missing, but she can take my fat cock all the way with out complains. I'm glad I did. I was missing a good MILF she fits the bill.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13215132.html

    I can recommend her for any one for a good fuck with nice rack.
    Just curious if this is the one who has been here before. She was kinda flaky. She was on Tryst and would set appointments and then cancel last minute. Had a session with her that was great, and then she got all weird. Kiko is a pretty common name, so maybe different chick using the same name. She was very pretty though. Thanks for the advice!

  9. #10532
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbsomthin2  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3326087

    Any one try these 2 out? They quoted 6 to have both of them. Very curious.

    TIA gents.
    Scam, 2 Chinese girls with 3/10 looks just trying to get you in and out fast, bad service.

  10. #10531

    3 some

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3326087

    Any one try these 2 out? They quoted 6 to have both of them. Very curious.

    TIA gents.

  11. #10530

    Drop a PD review

    Drop a private delights review, it will help future mongers to avoid her bad attitude. You don't have to physically meet to drop a free review.

    AE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan808  [View Original Post]
    I didn't meet this provider but had an extensive text exchange. I was polite and respectful and provided all required info. But the attitude was so off the charts rude an arrogant the entire time that I politely told her thanks but no thanks and thanked her for her time. I'm sure I would have had some amount of enjoyment but ultimately I knew it wouldn't be worth it and have far better options. I always say spend your time and money with those that are welcoming and treat you the best. It was apparent this was not going to be that.

  12. #10529
    I didn't meet this provider but had an extensive text exchange. I was polite and respectful and provided all required info. But the attitude was so off the charts rude an arrogant the entire time that I politely told her thanks but no thanks and thanked her for her time. I'm sure I would have had some amount of enjoyment but ultimately I knew it wouldn't be worth it and have far better options. I always say spend your time and money with those that are welcoming and treat you the best. It was apparent this was not going to be that.

  13. #10528
    Although I have no personal knowledge of this advertiser, because of the combination of the following reasons some caution may be merited. Five observations: (1) the advertiser requires an advance deposit for incall, and the advertisement doesn't say how much (with a minimum rate of $1000 for incall, it might be substantial); (2) closely reading the "about" section of the advertisement, some of it sounds irritable and bossy; (3) the advertisement claims the advertiser's breasts are natural and 33 C to 35 C in size, but in some of the advertising photos they look larger and possibly not natural, so are those photos real photos of the advertiser?; (4) prices are listed for time periods of "up to" sixty minutes and "up to" ninety minutes, giving the advertiser a purported excuse to provide less time; and (5) the link to the advertisement has been posted on this forum since February 28, but as of the time of this post on April 1, it seems no one on the forum has reported an actual session with this advertiser.

  14. #10527
    I haven't met her before but I might consider.

  15. #10526
    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    You need to search the forum for Mai. You can try doubling the last letter of her name so results show up (that's if the reviewer spelled it like that, which most don't. Anyway I digress, most have said that her service is meh, but of course YMMV and you could be that lucky one who gets the golden egg. Then again one her Tryst ad she is charging more than she used to when she advertised on BP and Mojo a while back. GL!
    I must have received the golden pussy egg because her service was super hot and idk about you but I love a nice fat jiggly ass on a hot Japanese MILF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape