The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 552 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7431
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Mimi Pandora

    I go see Mimi at Pandora. She very good. Very nice. No fake booby.

    She pull wang. Talk dirty. She suck wang. Ride wang.

    I cum fast. Hahaha. She nice mommy. She make me wear condom. No kiss. No Asian Baby. Hahaha.

    Ok. No pay more than 300 ever.

  2. #7430
    Has anyone subbed? And is anyone here the male talent in one of her videos? I'd contribute a big load to make art.

  3. #7429
    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    It's fanvue.com..
    Why would she not show her face? Hehe.

  4. #7428

    River kittens

    Any info on her, does she provide any extras? Can dm me.

  5. #7427

    Way back machine

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    HJ, CBJ, cfs. Ducati. MILF.

    She is in today.
    Been a very long time since I've heard that name. Assuming it's the same Ducati that dance at Pandora's years ago.

  6. #7426
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I think she retired. She is never there.
    I hope not.

  7. #7425

    Ducati Kittens

    HJ, CBJ, cfs. Ducati. MILF.

    She is in today.

  8. #7424
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mandy at Pandoras.

    She decided to surprise me a little.

    Dt BBBJ. Fast pace. I told her I wanted BBFS. She made me to promise not to cum inside her. I pulled out and came on her ass.

    She wanted 800. We settled on 600. It was a little steep but I just wanted to fuck her bare. I won't repeat at that rate. I will stick to the bbbjcim for 350.
    Mandy very good. Very nice. Never pay more than 300. She broke.

  9. #7423
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Monse

    I go see Monse. She good time. Like Asian Wang. Suck Wang. Get Wang hard. Ride Wang. Pussy warm. Make me come fast.

    Hahahahaha. I no pull out. Leave mess.

    Never pay more than 300.

  10. #7422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mandy at Pandoras.

    She decided to surprise me a little.

    Dt BBBJ. Fast pace. I told her I wanted BBFS. She made me to promise not to cum inside her. I pulled out and came on her ass.

    She wanted 800. We settled on 600. It was a little steep but I just wanted to fuck her bare. I won't repeat at that rate. I will stick to the bbbjcim for 350.
    That is our Mandy. Lmao. Always wanting too much.

  11. #7421

    Mandy

    I saw Mandy at Pandoras.

    She decided to surprise me a little.

    Dt BBBJ. Fast pace. I told her I wanted BBFS. She made me to promise not to cum inside her. I pulled out and came on her ass.

    She wanted 800. We settled on 600. It was a little steep but I just wanted to fuck her bare. I won't repeat at that rate. I will stick to the bbbjcim for 350.

  12. #7420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    I can't find her on this stupid site. It won't let me search.
    https://www.fanvue.com/monse-11_22

  13. #7419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    I can't find her on this stupid site. It won't let me search.
    I just came in her mouth.

  14. #7418

    I can't find her

    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    It's fanvue.com.

    At monse-11_22.
    I can't find her on this stupid site. It won't let me search.

  15. #7417

    Honey AAMilf at Kittens

    I met a wonderful AA MILF named Honey.

    We got a room. She started with a CBJ. After a little while I asked for no condom. She oblidged. BBBJ. Then she hopped on. Then BBBJCIM finish. 500.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape