Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 551 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 8264
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7424
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mandy at Pandoras.

    She decided to surprise me a little.

    Dt BBBJ. Fast pace. I told her I wanted BBFS. She made me to promise not to cum inside her. I pulled out and came on her ass.

    She wanted 800. We settled on 600. It was a little steep but I just wanted to fuck her bare. I won't repeat at that rate. I will stick to the bbbjcim for 350.
    Mandy very good. Very nice. Never pay more than 300. She broke.

  2. #7423
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Monse

    I go see Monse. She good time. Like Asian Wang. Suck Wang. Get Wang hard. Ride Wang. Pussy warm. Make me come fast.

    Hahahahaha. I no pull out. Leave mess.

    Never pay more than 300.

  3. #7422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mandy at Pandoras.

    She decided to surprise me a little.

    Dt BBBJ. Fast pace. I told her I wanted BBFS. She made me to promise not to cum inside her. I pulled out and came on her ass.

    She wanted 800. We settled on 600. It was a little steep but I just wanted to fuck her bare. I won't repeat at that rate. I will stick to the bbbjcim for 350.
    That is our Mandy. Lmao. Always wanting too much.

  4. #7421

    Mandy

    I saw Mandy at Pandoras.

    She decided to surprise me a little.

    Dt BBBJ. Fast pace. I told her I wanted BBFS. She made me to promise not to cum inside her. I pulled out and came on her ass.

    She wanted 800. We settled on 600. It was a little steep but I just wanted to fuck her bare. I won't repeat at that rate. I will stick to the bbbjcim for 350.

  5. #7420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    I can't find her on this stupid site. It won't let me search.
    https://www.fanvue.com/monse-11_22

  6. #7419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    I can't find her on this stupid site. It won't let me search.
    I just came in her mouth.

  7. #7418

    I can't find her

    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    It's fanvue.com.

    At monse-11_22.
    I can't find her on this stupid site. It won't let me search.

  8. #7417

    Honey AAMilf at Kittens

    I met a wonderful AA MILF named Honey.

    We got a room. She started with a CBJ. After a little while I asked for no condom. She oblidged. BBBJ. Then she hopped on. Then BBBJCIM finish. 500.

  9. #7416
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    I had not been to Pandoras in a while.

    Recently I pulled into Pandoras. I saw Faith was working on instagram.

    Walked in. Noticed the changes and ordered a beer.

    Faith came over. Negotiated a HH. Club seemed dead.

    Went to a room. She closed the curtain. DFK.

    We undressed as we made out. She grabbed my cock and dropped to her knees. She did her best to deep throat me.

    I then needed to bang her. She bent over tge table in doggie. I started pounding her. She got into it saying" yes yes right there. Like that. " I then pulled her hair back and held it on a ponytail as I slammed her.

    Then she rade me rcg slamming her pussy down on me.

    I opted for a BBBJ / HJ finish.

    400 all in for room and her.

    I am looking for new stripper to bang. Message me if you have a favorite.
    I think she retired. She is never there.

  10. #7415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    I was referred to Natalia at Kittens. Late night dancer. Big tits.

    All natural fun. 500.

    I saw Jaylee was in and know of good things with her can be had.

    I stopped into Pandoras as well.

    Does anyone have any experience with April or Zahara?

    Pm me if you don't feel comfortable posting.
    Natalia is legit.

  11. #7414
    Quote Originally Posted by PkShow  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Go to the club and ask her.
    Plus. He might get laid. Monse is a must see for anyone wanting a fun experience. Especially if you are new.

  12. #7413
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Don't spam my site

    A2

  13. #7412
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    I think you should ask those questions in person.
    I agree. Go to the club and ask her.

  14. #7411
    Quote Originally Posted by Gzegxg  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to ask but does Monse do outcalls? If so can someone DM me her info?
    I think you should ask those questions in person.

  15. #7410
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDan  [View Original Post]
    Would you be able to share monse's fansly link?
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapDoor  [View Original Post]
    Care to share her Fans site? Wonder if it shows her face unlike her IG?
    It's fanvue.com.

    At monse-11_22.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape