Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 199 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 249 299 699 1199 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 37350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34380

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Rynuma  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info in this one: https://tryst.link/escort/devillover2029.

    Her ad seem's TGTBT, age 21... Thanks.
    Definitely gives me fake vibes. 200 for everything hr? Yea won't even waste my time.

  2. #34379
    Quote Originally Posted by Bustn  [View Original Post]
    Be careful guys she got me locked up last August and came to court and testified. https://escort13.com/post/103571275?currentPage=1
    What did you end up being charge with, if you don't mind me asking. Is she an actual cop or just working with LE to get some time off her.

  3. #34378

    Pamela

    Saw this one today. Looks exactly like her pics. Located by the airport. She had a roommate that I never saw who was in the bathroom. Normally I do a bathroom check, but I passed this time. I could hear her talking on the phone and didn't sense any red flags. She put some music on and we got right down to business. She is not GFE at all, but still a great attitude. Started with covered BJ then multiple positions. Finished and cleaned up. I give her a 7/10. She's got some great curves for a petite Latina. Positives were no odors, perfumes etc which makes things a lot easier for me. Damage was $$$ hh. FaceTime call to verify. I never go that high but this was my once a quarter treat. Won't repeat but still a good time.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2386497.htm

  4. #34377

    Emerson

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Since both the Emmerson Asian and the blonde unicorns are supposed to be out an about in midlo (I'm guessing the panchito's area) has anyone had any luck, if so pleas confirm and PM the GPS location.
    Might as well quote my own post and ask about the midlo unicorn.

  5. #34376
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynuma  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info in this one: https://tryst.link/escort/devillover2029.

    Her ad seem's TGTBT, age 21... Thanks.
    Never seen but so many red flags. I would stay away.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  6. #34375

    Devil Lover

    Does anyone have any info in this one: https://tryst.link/escort/devillover2029.

    Her ad seem's TGTBT, age 21... Thanks.

  7. #34374

    Monkey takeover

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Nikki finally posting with Ivy. She's a good time and reasonably priced.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/737075007157

    At least post makes knowing her phone number easier LOL.
    Is Nikki a good time now? I seen her maybe 4 months ago and the monkey completely took over. It was terrible, couldn't even stay on task.

  8. #34373

    Colombians Nyla

    Thanks to all the reports here, thinking of setting up with Nyla. Read a lot of things, I only see her on Tryst now though not STG.

    Anyone have recent updates on her? Rates are higher than the previous year reviews, and wondering if she's still OK body wise or much bigger now.

  9. #34372

    Sophie aka Nikki S

    Looks like Nikki finally posting with Ivy. She's a good time and reasonably priced.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/737075007157

    At least post makes knowing her phone number easier LOL.

  10. #34371

    Having the issue

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Can't get a response from her. What's the trick?
    I've tried being straightforward, and I've tried adding slight humor (in line with her add). Trying anything else just feels like I'm trying too hard3 holes, Tips, tricks, and cheat codes are appreciated and TIA. !

  11. #34370

    Cougars

    I'm not from Richmond but the drive is not that far, can anyone help me with any great Cougar, gilf, mature providers that enjoy what they do, my town is dry. Would be a big bonus of greek was available as well. Race and size of any I like all, good luck out.

  12. #34369

    Report and question

    Quote Originally Posted by Psnuse77  [View Original Post]
    Firstly, this one is hot and real. She and her friend are staying in a home so don't be alarmed by that ha.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mond/185232182

    Secondly, I'm searching for a Greek provider. Any assistance? Can't get in contact with Glo. Age and race don't matter as long as the back door is available.
    Good report, but do you have a name, number, or alternative link? This links already dead. TIA.

  13. #34368

    Ivy

    Can anyone confirm if Ivy has a new number or is it still 6544?

    Thanks.

  14. #34367

    Response

    Quote Originally Posted by Warmetal  [View Original Post]
    Seen her utr a couple months ago before she started posting. Was fine then she does offer 3 holes will not take anything under 100 though. At the time could host but did have a kid no idea what is up now though.
    Can't get a response from her. What's the trick?

  15. #34366

    Thanks for the review!

    Quote Originally Posted by RVARiverFun  [View Original Post]
    You can also get a free preview on her Twitter. Same handle as her OF.
    While she looks sexy af, I can't get past a few things. Her prices are very high for what she provides and all services appear to be covered. What I really can't get past is her X where she calls men loser pigs and paypigs. While I realize many girls think this way about us, she is rubbing it in our face and I can't encourage that mentality. Even each their own.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape