Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 37359
-
04-09-25 08:37 #34359Senior Member

Posts: 118GoddessBlxWidoW
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/852923742039
Rushed was an understatement. She hosts out of off Cox Rd. There was some sketchy dude lingering around. Should have left right then. She assured me he's some random guy. Should have left right then. But alas I did not.
10 secs after we started he's pounding on the door. She tells him to go away and wait and then keeps telling me to hurry up and she's sorry. Finished (somehow) and got out of there as fast as I could. Will not repeat.
-
04-09-25 07:06 #34358Senior Member

Posts: 133Ivy
Trust me it's the filters and angles of pictures. She look better on photo. She just a good time.
Originally Posted by BuckMaster45
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 01:38 #34357Senior Member

Posts: 337Not for anything Raelyn need more info on Hoover
Aurora was this lady named Raelyn on tryst https://archive.is/e3pAp.
Originally Posted by KeyserSoze79
[View Original Post]
STG ad https://pomf2.lain.la/f/aofluvde.jpg
Hat tip (mongers SkidMarks, ImNotKevin).
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ImNotKevin
[View Original Post]
Bustin "Res ipsa loquitur" Potes esse certuum?
Originally Posted by Bustin
[View Original Post]
Tu vidi erit tuus demonstrarant.
No offense you have a copy of Evidentiary.
Hoover pic: https://pomf2.lain.la/f/zfmpw2l0.jpg
-
04-09-25 01:27 #34356Senior Member

Posts: 70Big titty blaze
Let me just start with saying I know some of you are tired of seeing me asking but I still haven't made contact since the last time I asked about big tittyblaze the hot MILF with giant tits. I am.
Desperate to see her again if anyone knows a current number or knows how I can get in contact please let me know!! I would love more than anything to see her again.
-
04-08-25 20:03 #34355Regular Member

Posts: 4[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person is or was collaborating with Law Enforcement officials, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.
The fact I'll just come out and say it: From my long history running this forum, the vast majority of these accusations are authored by ex-boyfriends, ex-clients, competitors, and other individuals with a grudge who post the accusations solely to disparage their "target".
But nevertheless, let's follow the logic:
1. How exactly do you know that the individual is cooperating with LE? From my perspective, the only way I can imagine that you would know this would be if you were "in the room" at the time, which makes you either LE or an informant yourself.
2. From experience, many of these accusations are substantiated solely by the author having witnessed the individual talking to cops on the street, which is not in and of itself sufficient evidence of anything. If you're claiming that as the source of your accusation, then every person who has been given a traffic ticket is also cooperating with LE. It just doesn't wash.
3. Nevertheless, let's assume that the individual you mentioned is in fact "working with LE". OK, so what? What exactly are they going to tell them? That they fucked some guy for money? I've never heard of any individual being prosecuted for engaging in commercial sex based on the testimony of a street prostitute. It just doesn't make any sense. Can you imagine the scene in the courtroom where a jury is listening to some street prostitute on a witness stand pointing at some average Joe and claiming "He paid me for sex!". It's just laughable.
Like I said, so what?
The bottom line: Don't waste my time posting this sort of stupidity in my forum.
Thanks!
-
04-08-25 18:30 #34354Regular Member

Posts: 6Reliable Outcall
Did a lot of research on other boards, but this seems to easily be the most active for RVA.
Seems many are traveling in and out of RVA. I'm active on other boards, but traveling in for work eventually. Any chance you all can share a reliable provider that accommodates outcalls? My issue is it would be late night so it slims down pickings a bit, and other sites seem to only have providers who are unavailable.
Thanks in advance.
-
04-08-25 10:20 #34353Senior Member

Posts: 81Ivy
It's a shame because she looks like she has a hot body and would be a good time! Comms were good and even sent a few pics up until silence. Idk if I'd reach out again. Just wish she would have communicated something besides going silent and wasting time & gas!
Originally Posted by Vince2000
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 05:50 #34352Senior Member

Posts: 231She looking for some fun asap
She just messaged looking for some fun rn. If you don't have her info just pm me.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 21:02 #34351Senior Member

Posts: 319Right link for brunette
-
04-07-25 21:00 #34350Senior Member

Posts: 319Brunette
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../085357464257. I dreamed of her this afternoon.Comm poor obviously on some heavy could not stay awake literally bent over to pick something up and feel asleep. Did give solid bbj although had to wake her up three times before finish. I would not repeat but YMMV.
-
04-07-25 14:12 #34349Senior Member

Posts: 295Ivy
I had good exp with her last week and met on time and dream was awesome she was very enthusiastic and 🤩 fun.
Originally Posted by BuckMaster45
[View Original Post]
I tried to reach her again on weekend but no response.
-
04-07-25 13:12 #34348Senior Member

Posts: 71Burg
Is she in Petersburg?
Originally Posted by BurnerMan77
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 09:37 #34347Regular Member

Posts: 11Pixie
Had a nice dream with Pixie this morning. Hadn't seen her since last summer. She looked good and as always that throat is wide open. Ventured a little farther today and had some backdoor action. That azz is tight and it didn't take long. Will def go back for that again.
-
04-06-25 13:54 #34346Senior Member

Posts: 371Yea idk. The last time I tried to see her I got the run around too. It's becoming a hassle so I've stopped reaching out to her. Was good for a while though.
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 12:17 #34345Senior Member

Posts: 81Ivy
I had a similar experience a month or so back. Discussed the day before a meeting time. Next morning got directions to a place just of I95 in Richmond (not far from the squirrel's place). It was a 30 min drive for me. Was in good communication up until arriving, about 20 before getting there. Parked, let her I know I was there and silence. Waited a few minutes with no response to text and left. Found another option! About 3 hours later, I got a text from her. Ready, where are you. Was told some bs of had something come up. I haven't reached out since!
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






