Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 565 1065 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 16675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15715

    Seeking intel on Harper Lee

    https://tryst.link/escort/harperrr

    Any intel? Some review on TER but I do not know how trustworthy are those mongers as I do not have VIP access there. Thanks in advance!

  2. #15714
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    Some girls I've seen lately:

    Cherry:

    Doesn't keep ads around for too long but she's been posted about. Tiny little mixed Asian / Latina hosting out of a private residence instead of a hotel now. Communication was a little rough. I think the app she uses doesn't really text consistently so you're really going to want to call (which I think she prefers in general anyway). Session was on a mattress on the floor so that wasn't ideal but she's got the body type I really enjoy so it was fine and she did kind of get into it and was open to pretty much whatever (all positions, LFK, DATY) but BJ was covered. Make sure to bring your own covers. Overall, I'd recommend trying out if you like her body type.

    Dani:

    I saw her twice at her place and it's been. Interesting. First time things were fine but the second time a neighbor confronted me as I walked back to the car. I acted ignorant about her accusations but if any of you guys want to gamble, I wouldn't recommend parking right in her driveway or on her street a few houses away -- maybe go up a block and park around the corner a little bit.

    Session was mostly fine. She mostly gets into it but positions can be limited depending on the day. If you have her number, you can try reaching out to see if she's available even if she's not actively posting. There aren't a ton of options out there right now so I may repeat but I'm looking forward to spending some time with her friend Jen and maybe doing a two girl session sometime.
    Do you have a link for Cherry? The search on STG is coming up empty. I've seen Dani a couple times, and she's provided acceptable services, especially by current deflated standards. If she offered CIM, I'd see her more. I've reached out to Jen a few times and never gotten a response.

    I agree with Rawl regarding "sketchy" vs. Quiet neighborhoods. I want to be unnoticeable, and that's hard in a calm residential hood. In Madison, there isn't a single neighborhood I'm hesitant to enter due to sketchiness. Bigger cities are a different story. Though I will say there are specific apartment buildings in Madison that give me pause, specifically ones where people tend to hang out in front of the entrance.

  3. #15713
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    Some girls I've seen lately:

    Cherry:

    Doesn't keep ads around for too long but she's been posted about. Tiny little mixed Asian / Latina hosting out of a private residence instead of a hotel now. Communication was a little rough. I think the app she uses doesn't really text consistently so you're really going to want to call (which I think she prefers in general anyway). Session was on a mattress on the floor so that wasn't ideal but she's got the body type I really enjoy so it was fine and she did kind of get into it and was open to pretty much whatever (all positions, LFK, DATY) but BJ was covered. Make sure to bring your own covers. Overall, I'd recommend trying out if you like her body type.
    Thanks for the reviews! After all these years, the only thing I've never been crazy about is incall in a quiet neighborhood. Hell, I'd be wondering what's going on. Whereas I never cared if it was a sketchy high volume neighborhood.

  4. #15712

    No name

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...b/398908746514

    Anyone seen this one? Not the best pictures, but she seems friendly and rates are reasonable, mostly car dates which isn't my favorite.

  5. #15711
    Some girls I've seen lately:

    Cherry:

    Doesn't keep ads around for too long but she's been posted about. Tiny little mixed Asian / Latina hosting out of a private residence instead of a hotel now. Communication was a little rough. I think the app she uses doesn't really text consistently so you're really going to want to call (which I think she prefers in general anyway). Session was on a mattress on the floor so that wasn't ideal but she's got the body type I really enjoy so it was fine and she did kind of get into it and was open to pretty much whatever (all positions, LFK, DATY) but BJ was covered. Make sure to bring your own covers. Overall, I'd recommend trying out if you like her body type.

    Dani:

    I saw her twice at her place and it's been. Interesting. First time things were fine but the second time a neighbor confronted me as I walked back to the car. I acted ignorant about her accusations but if any of you guys want to gamble, I wouldn't recommend parking right in her driveway or on her street a few houses away -- maybe go up a block and park around the corner a little bit.

    Session was mostly fine. She mostly gets into it but positions can be limited depending on the day. If you have her number, you can try reaching out to see if she's available even if she's not actively posting. There aren't a ton of options out there right now so I may repeat but I'm looking forward to spending some time with her friend Jen and maybe doing a two girl session sometime.

    Angel:

    Just saw she got out of her extended county vacation. As others have mentioned in past reviews late last year, she's a little older and has some baby damage, but she was overall a great time and really got into it. I'd say her face is cuter in person than in the old photos where she showed her face. She did get a call in the middle of the session that she ignored but I feel a little rushed after that. I'd still recommend and definitely would see again. Please treat her well!

    Be safe out there!

  6. #15710
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Tried that sofia girl that came through was good until I got ghosted hour or so before the date smh real hit or miss.
    That's unfortunate. I've never had an issue with this crew. In fact, this last time I was able to get in on just a couple hours notice, which surprised the hell out of me.

  7. #15709
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few of the touring South American providers before, and they are all hot and they all provide good service. But as you would expect, some are better than others, whether it's just chemistry or catching them on a good day or whatever. The one I saw recently was head and shoulders above the rest. She is very curvy--NOT fat at all--so if you prefer very streamlined women, she might not be your top choice. But the performance, holy crap. The program was the same as the others, dfk, bbj, cfs in any position you want, daty, etc. But the manner in which she carried out the program was wonderful, so passionate. I was definitely in "forgot it's a service" territory. The last time a woman stared into my eyes that intensely and hungrily while fucking me, I ended up marrying her, and that was many years ago. Her English is somewhat limited, not terrible, but we were able to communicate just fine. And her rate is not as inflated as many touring pros (yet). I'll definitely be watching for her return to town. As always, YMMV, so don't yell at me if your experience is not quite as excellent.

    https://tryst.link/escort/wanda-cruz
    Tried that sofia girl that came through was good until I got ghosted hour or so before the date smh real hit or miss.

  8. #15708
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverEnough197  [View Original Post]
    Most of the time, the ladies from these Asian ads are not even up to AMP standards, but every now and then, you get a gem. I reached out to a Milwaukee number that I've had luck with and asked them about the current Madison talent. They have me meeting one today that they think I'll like. I'll report back on her.
    It was about as expected. Typical Asian massage provider looks, but none of the doubts as to what is available. I went ahead and saw a couple of them. Both were eager to please with nice racks. One was a little on the thicker side. Not as large as others I have encountered, though. If you're looking for an alternative to a massage parlor, I'd say give the current lineup a try.

  9. #15707

    Londyn

    Has anyone ever tried Londyn?

    https://tryst.link/escort/londynbaby7#rates.

  10. #15706
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few of the touring South American providers before, and they are all hot and they all provide good service. But as you would expect, some are better than others, whether it's just chemistry or catching them on a good day or whatever. The one I saw recently was head and shoulders above the rest. She is very curvy--NOT fat at all--so if you prefer very streamlined women, she might not be your top choice. But the performance, holy crap. The program was the same as the others, dfk, bbj, cfs in any position you want, daty, etc. But the manner in which she carried out the program was wonderful, so passionate. I was definitely in "forgot it's a service" territory. The last time a woman stared into my eyes that intensely and hungrily while fucking me, I ended up marrying her, and that was many years ago. Her English is somewhat limited, not terrible, but we were able to communicate just fine. And her rate is not as inflated as many touring pros (yet). I'll definitely be watching for her return to town. As always, YMMV, so don't yell at me if your experience is not quite as excellent.

    https://tryst.link/escort/wanda-cruz
    Thanks for the report, nice to know that there are still providers worth the money.

  11. #15705

    Wanda

    I've seen a few of the touring South American providers before, and they are all hot and they all provide good service. But as you would expect, some are better than others, whether it's just chemistry or catching them on a good day or whatever. The one I saw recently was head and shoulders above the rest. She is very curvy--NOT fat at all--so if you prefer very streamlined women, she might not be your top choice. But the performance, holy crap. The program was the same as the others, dfk, bbj, cfs in any position you want, daty, etc. But the manner in which she carried out the program was wonderful, so passionate. I was definitely in "forgot it's a service" territory. The last time a woman stared into my eyes that intensely and hungrily while fucking me, I ended up marrying her, and that was many years ago. Her English is somewhat limited, not terrible, but we were able to communicate just fine. And her rate is not as inflated as many touring pros (yet). I'll definitely be watching for her return to town. As always, YMMV, so don't yell at me if your experience is not quite as excellent.

    https://tryst.link/escort/wanda-cruz

  12. #15704
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I was curious about her as well, and like you, she did not respond when I tried to contact. She has a couple of reviews on ThEotheRsite from 2023, which seems to me evidence that she's real, but I'm not interested enough to waste a lot of time chasing her down.
    I saw the reviews, rather strange that someone who has (apparently) been around for at least two years has only two reviews and none recent. I'll try contacting her again in the outside chance that she turns out to be someone of decent quality at a reasonable rate. The fact that she didn't respond immediately actually argues against her being an online scammer collecting deposits, but who knows how recent the photos area, what she's like, etc.

  13. #15703
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeriousFan57  [View Original Post]
    Effective today apparently, EmilyDMV raised her donation from 300 to 350 and discontinued 200 half-hour appointments. Not sure what prompted the change, but now definitely do not intend to pursue.
    Well, the going rate on Tryst if you want a girl who is a cut above STG-grade is 5-600 or more, so 350 per hour isn't that bad, if she's legitimate and if she really is a higher class than what you'd get on STG for half that price. Of course, since I haven't seen her nor had a response from her, I have no idea if she's legitimate and if she really is a cut above STG grade.

    Most girls who decide to sell themselves as "high end" usually either don't offer half hours or if they do, the discount is tiny, e. G. 500 per hr vs. 450 hh or something ridiculous like that, which is unfortunate.

  14. #15702

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Read the fine print. It's just one of the random Asian hotels. There is no "Flora. " "We are an agency and serve many cities. Photos are a likeness of the females presented but may not be 100% accurate. ".
    Most of the time, the ladies from these Asian ads are not even up to AMP standards, but every now and then, you get a gem. I reached out to a Milwaukee number that I've had luck with and asked them about the current Madison talent. They have me meeting one today that they think I'll like. I'll report back on her.

  15. #15701
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarzanwi  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/376271710833

    Any experience? Locstion moved from hotel to Pheasant Ridge Trail.

    Thanks in advance.
    Read the fine print. It's just one of the random Asian hotels. There is no "Flora. " "We are an agency and serve many cities. Photos are a likeness of the females presented but may not be 100% accurate. ".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape