Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 16676
-
04-02-25 10:30 #15701Senior Member

Posts: 1152Read the fine print. It's just one of the random Asian hotels. There is no "Flora. " "We are an agency and serve many cities. Photos are a likeness of the females presented but may not be 100% accurate. ".
Originally Posted by Tarzanwi
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 00:10 #15700Senior Member

Posts: 57Flora
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/376271710833
Any experience? Locstion moved from hotel to Pheasant Ridge Trail.
Thanks in advance.
-
04-01-25 16:12 #15699Senior Member

Posts: 99Lingam massage with edging
I'm hoping someone on her could point me in the right direction of a utr provider that can give a good sensual massage lingam with edging.
-
04-01-25 01:00 #15698Regular Member

Posts: 13Any info on this one?
Thought about checking her out? Any info.
-
03-30-25 21:38 #15697Regular Member

Posts: 22EmilyDMV Changes
Effective today apparently, EmilyDMV raised her donation from 300 to 350 and discontinued 200 half-hour appointments. Not sure what prompted the change, but now definitely do not intend to pursue.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 17:49 #15696Senior Member

Posts: 1152EmilyDMV
I was curious about her as well, and like you, she did not respond when I tried to contact. She has a couple of reviews on ThEotheRsite from 2023, which seems to me evidence that she's real, but I'm not interested enough to waste a lot of time chasing her down.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 17:29 #15695Senior Member

Posts: 800You know, I might be thinking of the "break me in girl". If I saw the pic, I would recognize her.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 16:19 #15694Senior Member

Posts: 434I'm not going to argue, especially since I've never met her, but that picture of her in blue is the same picture that was in her ad when I talked to her which was at least a year ago. Hopefully someone else can confirm either way.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 15:47 #15693Senior Member

Posts: 338Has anyone seen EmilyDMV
I've seen this girl's ad come up every few weeks on Tryst, her prices seems reasonable and I don't see anything about a deposit or anything else that sets off alarm bells.
Has anyone ever paid her a visit? I'm wondering if she's legitimate (the last time she was in town, I texted her but didn't get a reply), if her photos are real, etc.
https://tryst.link/escort/emilydmv
-
03-30-25 10:38 #15692Senior Member

Posts: 800Don't want to argue, but I recall TMB girl being in her 30's. Maybe I have them mixed up.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 09:38 #15691Regular Member

Posts: 4Has anyone seen Jenn recently?
Has anyone seen Jenn recently?
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 00:58 #15690Senior Member

Posts: 434Touch my butt girl link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/775592360233
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 23:16 #15689Senior Member

Posts: 434Touch my butt girl
This is touch my butt girl. Normally outcall only, but this ad says incall.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
Jenn is the girl that used to go by Natasha a few years back.
-
03-29-25 22:33 #15688Senior Member

Posts: 508No
No, that is not.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 19:28 #15687Senior Member

Posts: 206Touch my butt girl is done she ended up getting a stalker.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





