Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 175 225 625 1125 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 33220
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31360

    Fallen Redemption

    Got the full blow your phone up complete psycho treatment. Recommend avoiding.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fallen-redemption

  2. #31359

    Ashley UTR

    She has asked me to put a hold on sharing her digits so if you messaged and I haven't responded that is why. For you that got the number a few of you need to learn some patience and not drive off good talent.

  3. #31358

    Jade. Confused about pic

    You are on to something.

    May be first Slim blonde pictures are inaccurate or very old ones and the last 2 pics of thick brunnette are most recent ones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Observant  [View Original Post]
    Messaged but did not hear back yet. Does she duos with someone? A few pics in more pics and the video feel like it is a different person.

    Ob.

    Included two pics for comparison.

  4. #31357
    Quote Originally Posted by JustnBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys!

    I pulled the escort trigger on a gal recommendation in here and boy oh boy am I glad I did. She was hot. Looked in my eyes like she was pulling my soul towards her. A beautiful white girl, fit, and freaky.

    I was thinking about that Bless, but in California Asian women are a dime a dozen. Plus she wanted me to send a picture without allowing face talk. I don't want no problems and don't want my face all over camera video recordings. I spoke to a lawyer friend who told me that the cbain hotels hold onto footage for at least 30 days and if it is a place of ill repute with ongoing investigations maybe even longer.

    Oh well. Guess I wanted to try but the big head prevailed.

    And the white chick was okay with me picking her up and a car date.

    Good times.

    The Beaver.
    Are you not going to tell us who?

  5. #31356

    Pulled the escort trigger

    Hey guys!

    I pulled the escort trigger on a gal recommendation in here and boy oh boy am I glad I did. She was hot. Looked in my eyes like she was pulling my soul towards her. A beautiful white girl, fit, and freaky.

    I was thinking about that Bless, but in California Asian women are a dime a dozen. Plus she wanted me to send a picture without allowing face talk. I don't want no problems and don't want my face all over camera video recordings. I spoke to a lawyer friend who told me that the cbain hotels hold onto footage for at least 30 days and if it is a place of ill repute with ongoing investigations maybe even longer.

    Oh well. Guess I wanted to try but the big head prevailed.

    And the white chick was okay with me picking her up and a car date.

    Good times.

    The Beaver.

  6. #31355

    Bless

    Saw her today, it was a great time. She's short, sexy, tight, giggly.

    Really knows how to make you feel like a King. Treat her right and she will blow your mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Legit, just had a review posted in the other section.

  7. #31354
    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally2  [View Original Post]
    Any news or update of lilwetwet..
    LilWetWet as always is still around UTR. Only doing 1 day a week some times 2. I reached out to her when I returned from Florida an she responded quickly. We are setting.

    Up a time to meet soon.

  8. #31353

    Be Careful with the come get you some girl

    This person is having people go to a fictitious / ghost address in a high crime area of South Fairmount. Until I hear otherwise it's a hard NO go.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/185406597

  9. #31352

    Seen recently

    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally2  [View Original Post]
    Any news or update of lilwetwet..
    I saw her a couple weeks ago. Before that it had been months. Our schedules rarely align but I can confirm she's still around and sporadically seeing friends.

  10. #31351
    Quote Originally Posted by RemFlout  [View Original Post]
    She's real saw her the other day she has a white girl with her right now I think I didn't partake though.
    So did you partake with Odroyale and not the friend, or did you not partake at all and your just confirming she a real person but no nothing about her status?

    Anyone else have anything on her?

  11. #31350
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    LSME a fave!

    Quote Originally Posted by HandyDaty  [View Original Post]
    One of my long time favorites is in town for a few days. Could not resist a reunion. She is everything she has always been. She worked with me to the finish. It has been a while, pipes must of been rusty. Get with her while you can. She may be leaving, headed south again soon. With some searching you will find her contact info.
    She is my go-to when she's in town, and I always enjoy her company. She's enthusiastic, fun, creative, and a pleaser.

  12. #31349

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    When I texted her, I asked her how she knew ella. She said she was a friend of hers. Not her sister. So don't really know what's going on.
    I had the same experience texting Ella. Got response got Kelsey, so I invited her over for hh. She seems a little out there but I still ended up having a good time really late in the night. She texted next day to meet again and I said yes but she blew through the set time by more than an hour and without any sign when she'd be in, so just canceled as I had another meeting. However my first time with her was good and she has a hot bod, good BBBJ skills etc.

  13. #31348

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    Average. 150/250 I forget what the hour was, but I did hh due to time constraints.
    Messaged but did not hear back yet. Does she duos with someone? A few pics in more pics and the video feel like it is a different person.

    Ob.

    Included two pics for comparison.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8753.jpeg‎   IMG_8754.jpeg‎  

  14. #31347
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Another posted of her a few days ago as well.
    Yu0, I saw her yesterday. Definitely handler manages the texting and scheduling but she is real and had no issues seeing her.

  15. #31346
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyKing  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I saw that seconds after I submitted. Still make me thinks I'm being a bit paranoid, because the poster really only reviews k girls making me wonder if he's a handler or something.
    Another posted of her a few days ago as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape