Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reviews

+ Submit Review
Page 126 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 176 226 626 1126 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 33445
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #31570

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    When I texted her, I asked her how she knew ella. She said she was a friend of hers. Not her sister. So don't really know what's going on.
    I had the same experience texting Ella. Got response got Kelsey, so I invited her over for hh. She seems a little out there but I still ended up having a good time really late in the night. She texted next day to meet again and I said yes but she blew through the set time by more than an hour and without any sign when she'd be in, so just canceled as I had another meeting. However my first time with her was good and she has a hot bod, good BBBJ skills etc.

  2. #31569

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    Average. 150/250 I forget what the hour was, but I did hh due to time constraints.
    Messaged but did not hear back yet. Does she duos with someone? A few pics in more pics and the video feel like it is a different person.

    Ob.

    Included two pics for comparison.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8753.jpeg‎   IMG_8754.jpeg‎  

  3. #31568
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Another posted of her a few days ago as well.
    Yu0, I saw her yesterday. Definitely handler manages the texting and scheduling but she is real and had no issues seeing her.

  4. #31567
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyKing  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I saw that seconds after I submitted. Still make me thinks I'm being a bit paranoid, because the poster really only reviews k girls making me wonder if he's a handler or something.
    Another posted of her a few days ago as well.

  5. #31566
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Legit, just had a review posted in the other section.
    Yeah, I saw that seconds after I submitted. Still make me thinks I'm being a bit paranoid, because the poster really only reviews k girls making me wonder if he's a handler or something.

  6. #31565
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Just Reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyKing  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/bless

    I reached out today and am getting patchy responses; she requires verification. I don't have particularly honed senses, but something feels off to me, last time I got this feeling was when I wanted to go to Zen but pulled the plug last minute, and based off recent reports I was right to feel off. I just don't know if I'll fully commit to this one folks, set to see her tomorrow but if I still feel off I may pull the plug, she's not local anyway; are my spidey senses being too paranoid here?
    Legit, just had a review posted in the other section.

  7. #31564

    Bless

    https://tryst.link/escort/bless

    I reached out today and am getting patchy responses; she requires verification. I don't have particularly honed senses, but something feels off to me, last time I got this feeling was when I wanted to go to Zen but pulled the plug last minute, and based off recent reports I was right to feel off. I just don't know if I'll fully commit to this one folks, set to see her tomorrow but if I still feel off I may pull the plug, she's not local anyway; are my spidey senses being too paranoid here?

  8. #31563

    Dent

    Anyone know of anything good around the Dent area? Thanks,

  9. #31562
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan1123  [View Original Post]
    May I ask the rates? She looks sexy as fuck.
    Average. 150/250 I forget what the hour was, but I did hh due to time constraints.

  10. #31561

    WetWet

    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally2  [View Original Post]
    Any news or update of lilwetwet.

    Tia.
    I have not seen here since August. Love to reconnect. Great lady. Hope she is doing well?

  11. #31560
    May I ask the rates? She looks sexy as fuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...686/8045999147

    If you are into Kallie's look, give this girl a try. She's real, and in town for the next day at least.

    I met her this afternoon, and she was cool, profesh, and didn't ghost. She's not GFE, but neither is Kallie.

  12. #31559

    Any info? Western Hills


  13. #31558

    Jade

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...686/8045999147

    If you are into Kallie's look, give this girl a try. She's real, and in town for the next day at least.

    I met her this afternoon, and she was cool, profesh, and didn't ghost. She's not GFE, but neither is Kallie.

  14. #31557

    Lilwetwet

    Any news or update of lilwetwet.

    Tia.

  15. #31556
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson7825  [View Original Post]
    Kailie? Sure does look like her black and red teddy photo. Swimsuit too.
    It is in fact her. I would be very very careful. She screwed quite a few mongers with flakiness and ghosting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250408-175635.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape