Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 16680
-
04-14-25 11:34 #15720Senior Member

Posts: 127For everyone asking about a link / number for cherry, no I don't have it. I haven't seen her post for a little while but just keep your eyes peeled or do a search on stg. One thing that does concern me a little is she was using a couple different numbers the last times I've seen her post and some of the measurement info she was putting up looked like something you'd associate with a scam so just be careful out there.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
FYI her incall is an apartment in not the greatest part of town but again, just be aware of your surroundings and if you don't feel comfortable, bail. Be careful out there!
-
04-14-25 01:53 #15719Regular Member

Posts: 4Anybody seen these two?
Jen is back.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...k/009792957978
Hot Bombshell Babe.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/873389659121
-
04-13-25 17:28 #15718Senior Member

Posts: 434I'm pretty sure someone has seen her, but sharing isn't like it was a few years ago. I hesitate to even ask anymore, but I guess it doesn't hurt to try.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 11:27 #15717Senior Member

Posts: 961I was considering her for a car date since she offered a 15 minute BBBJ cum in hand including everything accept kissing and sex for 50, but if nobody has seen her, that's enough for me to think twice.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 11:17 #15716Senior Member

Posts: 772The most recent review talks of BBBJ, bdsm, anal on 2nd date and CFS & she likes it rough.
Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-25 23:35 #15715Senior Member

Posts: 443Seeking intel on Harper Lee
https://tryst.link/escort/harperrr
Any intel? Some review on TER but I do not know how trustworthy are those mongers as I do not have VIP access there. Thanks in advance!
-
04-10-25 12:13 #15714Senior Member

Posts: 1152Do you have a link for Cherry? The search on STG is coming up empty. I've seen Dani a couple times, and she's provided acceptable services, especially by current deflated standards. If she offered CIM, I'd see her more. I've reached out to Jen a few times and never gotten a response.
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
I agree with Rawl regarding "sketchy" vs. Quiet neighborhoods. I want to be unnoticeable, and that's hard in a calm residential hood. In Madison, there isn't a single neighborhood I'm hesitant to enter due to sketchiness. Bigger cities are a different story. Though I will say there are specific apartment buildings in Madison that give me pause, specifically ones where people tend to hang out in front of the entrance.
-
04-10-25 09:55 #15713Senior Member

Posts: 801Thanks for the reviews! After all these years, the only thing I've never been crazy about is incall in a quiet neighborhood. Hell, I'd be wondering what's going on. Whereas I never cared if it was a sketchy high volume neighborhood.
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 21:29 #15712Senior Member

Posts: 434No name
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...b/398908746514
Anyone seen this one? Not the best pictures, but she seems friendly and rates are reasonable, mostly car dates which isn't my favorite.
-
04-08-25 23:44 #15711Senior Member

Posts: 127Some girls I've seen lately:
Cherry:
Doesn't keep ads around for too long but she's been posted about. Tiny little mixed Asian / Latina hosting out of a private residence instead of a hotel now. Communication was a little rough. I think the app she uses doesn't really text consistently so you're really going to want to call (which I think she prefers in general anyway). Session was on a mattress on the floor so that wasn't ideal but she's got the body type I really enjoy so it was fine and she did kind of get into it and was open to pretty much whatever (all positions, LFK, DATY) but BJ was covered. Make sure to bring your own covers. Overall, I'd recommend trying out if you like her body type.
Dani:
I saw her twice at her place and it's been. Interesting. First time things were fine but the second time a neighbor confronted me as I walked back to the car. I acted ignorant about her accusations but if any of you guys want to gamble, I wouldn't recommend parking right in her driveway or on her street a few houses away -- maybe go up a block and park around the corner a little bit.
Session was mostly fine. She mostly gets into it but positions can be limited depending on the day. If you have her number, you can try reaching out to see if she's available even if she's not actively posting. There aren't a ton of options out there right now so I may repeat but I'm looking forward to spending some time with her friend Jen and maybe doing a two girl session sometime.
Angel:
Just saw she got out of her extended county vacation. As others have mentioned in past reviews late last year, she's a little older and has some baby damage, but she was overall a great time and really got into it. I'd say her face is cuter in person than in the old photos where she showed her face. She did get a call in the middle of the session that she ignored but I feel a little rushed after that. I'd still recommend and definitely would see again. Please treat her well!
Be safe out there!
-
04-05-25 07:41 #15710Senior Member

Posts: 1152That's unfortunate. I've never had an issue with this crew. In fact, this last time I was able to get in on just a couple hours notice, which surprised the hell out of me.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 00:28 #15709Senior Member

Posts: 206Tried that sofia girl that came through was good until I got ghosted hour or so before the date smh real hit or miss.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 13:15 #15708Regular Member

Posts: 10It was about as expected. Typical Asian massage provider looks, but none of the doubts as to what is available. I went ahead and saw a couple of them. Both were eager to please with nice racks. One was a little on the thicker side. Not as large as others I have encountered, though. If you're looking for an alternative to a massage parlor, I'd say give the current lineup a try.
Originally Posted by NeverEnough197
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 11:49 #15707Senior Member

Posts: 88Londyn
Has anyone ever tried Londyn?
https://tryst.link/escort/londynbaby7#rates.
-
04-03-25 09:51 #15706Senior Member

Posts: 801Thanks for the report, nice to know that there are still providers worth the money.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




