The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 552 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 8271
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7371

    Remembering

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    This is rarely mentioned, but yep! Don't turn the lights up it will ruin your " win" hehe.
    While back some guy thought a dancer was in her mid 20's. I had seen her OTC same week as the post; less make up and real world lighting. She was mid 30's easy.

  2. #7370

    Monse

    Heard a news segment yesterday talking about one of north America's biggest meat processors and thought 'Monse?

    But it was Tyson.

  3. #7369
    Any more intel on Jaylee?

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    I was referred to Natalia at Kittens. Late night dancer. Big tits.

    All natural fun. 500.

    I saw Jaylee was in and know of good things with her can be had.

    I stopped into Pandoras as well.

    Does anyone have any experience with April or Zahara?

    Pm me if you don't feel comfortable posting.

  4. #7368
    Quote Originally Posted by WaffleEater  [View Original Post]
    Damn 300? That's actually good rates. How do they clean up in between bros though? Is the hygiene routine sound? I know it's an oxymoron to conflate hygiene and BBFS at high volumes but still.
    You dick is shaped like a space for a reason! Just saying. I've found the best way is to avoid if this is your concern. Or pretend that's vaginal lubricant on ye dick!

  5. #7367
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Meh. They are strippers. The red lights help hide the imperfections.
    This is rarely mentioned, but yep! Don't turn the lights up it will ruin your " win" hehe.

  6. #7366

    Natalia at Kittens

    I was referred to Natalia at Kittens. Late night dancer. Big tits.

    All natural fun. 500.

    I saw Jaylee was in and know of good things with her can be had.

    I stopped into Pandoras as well.

    Does anyone have any experience with April or Zahara?

    Pm me if you don't feel comfortable posting.

  7. #7365
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    I had not been to Pandoras in a while.

    Recently I pulled into Pandoras. I saw Faith was working on instagram.

    Walked in. Noticed the changes and ordered a beer.

    Faith came over. Negotiated a HH. Club seemed dead.

    Went to a room. She closed the curtain. DFK.

    We undressed as we made out. She grabbed my cock and dropped to her knees. She did her best to deep throat me.

    I then needed to bang her. She bent over tge table in doggie. I started pounding her. She got into it saying" yes yes right there. Like that. " I then pulled her hair back and held it on a ponytail as I slammed her.

    Then she rade me rcg slamming her pussy down on me.

    I opted for a BBBJ / HJ finish.

    400 all in for room and her.

    I am looking for new stripper to bang. Message me if you have a favorite.
    Was this BBFS?

  8. #7364

    Not cheap

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    I had not been to Pandoras in a while.

    Recently I pulled into Pandoras. I saw Faith was working on instagram.

    Walked in. Noticed the changes and ordered a beer.

    Faith came over. Negotiated a HH. Club seemed dead.

    Went to a room. She closed the curtain. DFK.

    We undressed as we made out. She grabbed my cock and dropped to her knees. She did her best to deep throat me.

    I then needed to bang her. She bent over tge table in doggie. I started pounding her. She got into it saying" yes yes right there. Like that. " I then pulled her hair back and held it on a ponytail as I slammed her.

    Then she rade me rcg slamming her pussy down on me.

    I opted for a BBBJ / HJ finish.

    400 all in for room and her.

    I am looking for new stripper to bang. Message me if you have a favorite.
    I have never met Faith but is that a normal price for her? 400 for hh. That's not an expensive!

  9. #7363

    Faith

    I had not been to Pandoras in a while.

    Recently I pulled into Pandoras. I saw Faith was working on instagram.

    Walked in. Noticed the changes and ordered a beer.

    Faith came over. Negotiated a HH. Club seemed dead.

    Went to a room. She closed the curtain. DFK.

    We undressed as we made out. She grabbed my cock and dropped to her knees. She did her best to deep throat me.

    I then needed to bang her. She bent over tge table in doggie. I started pounding her. She got into it saying" yes yes right there. Like that. " I then pulled her hair back and held it on a ponytail as I slammed her.

    Then she rade me rcg slamming her pussy down on me.

    I opted for a BBBJ / HJ finish.

    400 all in for room and her.

    I am looking for new stripper to bang. Message me if you have a favorite.

  10. #7362

    Most days

    Quote Originally Posted by TWilson  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see the lineup for tonight and. Honestly- haven't really figured out how to find it. Is anyone interesting working tonight?
    The club often gives a screen shot of the DJ's line up and they share it as part of the club's IG story. They might share this twice a day most days. They give the day shift and then the night shift; they really should post these earlier. Sometimes they give the roster so late in the shift it become a challenge to get their before the shift is over.

    It wasn't shared Sunday.

  11. #7361

    Sunday

    Quote Originally Posted by TWilson  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see the lineup for tonight and. Honestly- haven't really figured out how to find it. Is anyone interesting working tonight?
    Sometimes Anya and Monse stay a little later. In general Sunday nights aren't that great. I haven't been going much at nights, so I could be wrong.

  12. #7360

    Pandoras Sunday night?

    I didn't see the lineup for tonight and. Honestly- haven't really figured out how to find it. Is anyone interesting working tonight?

  13. #7359

    Ireland

    Quote Originally Posted by Martinh  [View Original Post]
    What about the butt? No signs of pregnancy that way.
    I expect a full report.

  14. #7358
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]

    Ireland- Very cute, has a country feel to her. Nothing in lap dance area. Private is 350 plus room. HJ only. Mouth and pussy are for her husband only. So dead end.
    What about the butt? No signs of pregnancy that way.

  15. #7357
    Quote Originally Posted by WaffleEater  [View Original Post]
    Damn 300? That's actually good rates. How do they clean up in between bros though? Is the hygiene routine sound? I know it's an oxymoron to conflate hygiene and BBFS at high volumes but still.
    Hang on. Lets me read their terms of service that go over those topics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape