Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 282 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 332 382 782 1282 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 33040
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28825

    Re: Tess's ginormous fake juggs

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKing  [View Original Post]
    Bolt ons. When I saw her before, she talked about it.
    I am worried about anyone who could see the pics Pete posted earlier here and would think Tess's huge bimbo tits are anything other than manmade. I haven't seen her but I'm all for her look.

    Now I'm afraid next question will be if the ass is fake on a girl like this.

  2. #28824
    Bolt ons. When I saw her before, she talked about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ish741  [View Original Post]
    Hi to the experienced members of the community. I saw Tess's photos someone posted here earlier and man does she have some nice jugs. I was wondering if they are natural or man-made?

  3. #28823
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by CtJetstream  [View Original Post]
    They look like Bolt ons to me.
    They felt like it to me.

  4. #28822

  5. #28821

    Midnight Snack

    Has anyone seen her yet, trying to get a feedback.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...c/391871951087

  6. #28820

    Naomi

    I see she is now in the Farmington area, I saw her last March down in New Haven, in a Very nice, educated and I saw her in a super clean Apartment. She is extremely attractive, and lots of fun. Although she has gotten pricey since then.

    https://xlamma.com/us/farmington-ct-...elle-25-217433#.

  7. #28819

    Re Tess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ish741  [View Original Post]
    Hi to the experienced members of the community. I saw Tess's photos someone posted here earlier and man does she have some nice jugs. I was wondering if they are natural or man-made?
    They look like Bolt ons to me.

  8. #28818

  9. #28817
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer  [View Original Post]
    I saw an ad for her few weeks back and texted but never got a reply.
    Yes it's gone now.

  10. #28816

    Tess's boobs

    Hi to the experienced members of the community. I saw Tess's photos someone posted here earlier and man does she have some nice jugs. I was wondering if they are natural or man-made?

  11. #28815

  12. #28814
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyRed95  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her off-lately, it's been quite a while.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-362464?page=1

    https://hartford.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /03 c7 ceeb-9 db8-47 d7-b18 c-91 f9828 c2 df8.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...rtford-8637112
    Last time I talked with her she was staying out in Eastern CT area and was awaiting a spot at a rehab facility.

  13. #28813

    Lori

    Saw Lori after about a year since the last time. Still good service and she has a new place. She is not over the bar anymore although this place is in a shady area of Htfd. Her teeth have gotten worse and she has put on a little bit of weight. Also, while I was there 2 dudes were in the apartment and I think selling something to her roommate who looked pretty good. No one bothered me and I walked right past them on my way out. I am not sure I will repeat anymore. Maybe in a pinch. 1. 2 HH and BBFS was on the table. She does have a nice personality and is a pleaser. Number ends in 4190.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/341058815113

  14. #28812

    Tess

    Would anyone be willing to share Tess's number? I'm new and joined based on Tess's reviews. TY.

  15. #28811

    Has anyone seen her offlately

    Has anyone seen her off-lately, it's been quite a while.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-362464?page=1

    https://hartford.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /03 c7 ceeb-9 db8-47 d7-b18 c-91 f9828 c2 df8.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...rtford-8637112

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape