Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 287 of 2202 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 337 387 787 1287 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 33030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28740

    May

    Quote Originally Posted by CaboWabo22  [View Original Post]
    I asked her if she had been busy to which she said "not really". I will tell you this, she's pretty and does not look like most of the Asians that work in this line of work. Younger and sweeter. Her Bush is out of control. It's wild! Also, do not go expecting to take her to pound town. She will tell you she's too tight and too small. If your average or above. Get ready for BBBJ. That's it.
    If she's not busy I wonder why she didn't respond to my messages. I checked the # twice. Message was polite and did not mention anything specific. "Hi May I'm BW how are you today? If you're free about 2:30 today I would like to meet you. ".

  2. #28739
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    I was at the Cumberland Farms on the turnpike. Spotted this woman shopping there. Or at least a dead ringer for the woman in the ad. She was with a male so I did not say anything to her. I used to see Sandy at the Cumberland Farms all the time. Anyone ever run into a provider in real life and hook up. I figure if she was obviously alone it would have been at least worth a "Hi, How is going. Can I pay for the coffee for you? ".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/533081135233
    It was probably here. When I saw her last a couple months ago she was at the Almar what is right around the corner.

  3. #28738
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    Yes these all come across as childish or the secret code among members of some cult.

    And what's with not using the dollar sign ($) and putting a decimal point in some odd position when posting about the amount you paid. Why not use the standard for expressing a dollar amount. Does it matter with a website with a name like this one that we're taking about currency exchanging hands!
    My best guess is plausible deniability. If somehow your IP was traced, you could claim ignorance. Idk if that would work, but I find myself using some of the phrases as well here and there.

  4. #28737

    Here's Another One

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Coupled with the "place donation in an envelope.", here are some other phrases and vernacular I can't stand:

    1. Saying "Roses" in-place of cash. It's annoying and useless. Just say how much everything costs.

    2. "Had a dream with. " this one really grinds my gears. Whoever started that should be chemically castrated. Just say "I saw so and so." or "hooked up with blah blah".

    Sorry to rant, but it's just annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Demons and L1, L2, etc.

    Why not just say it? She's a druggie, and you got a handy or BJ. Everybody knows what it means.
    Yes these all come across as childish or the secret code among members of some cult.

    And what's with not using the dollar sign ($) and putting a decimal point in some odd position when posting about the amount you paid. Why not use the standard for expressing a dollar amount. Does it matter with a website with a name like this one that we're taking about currency exchanging hands!

  5. #28736
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1233
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Coupled with the "place donation in an envelope.", here are some other phrases and vernacular I can't stand:

    1. Saying "Roses" in-place of cash. It's annoying and useless. Just say how much everything costs.

    2. "Had a dream with. " this one really grinds my gears. Whoever started that should be chemically castrated. Just say "I saw so and so." or "hooked up with blah blah".

    Sorry to rant, but it's just annoying.
    Demons and L1, L2, etc.

    Why not just say it? She's a druggie, and you got a handy or BJ. Everybody knows what it means.

  6. #28735
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWonder9  [View Original Post]
    I texted her today from 2 different numbers no response. She must be busy.
    I asked her if she had been busy to which she said "not really". I will tell you this, she's pretty and does not look like most of the Asians that work in this line of work. Younger and sweeter. Her Bush is out of control. It's wild! Also, do not go expecting to take her to pound town. She will tell you she's too tight and too small. If your average or above. Get ready for BBBJ. That's it.

  7. #28734

    May

    Quote Originally Posted by Socom1  [View Original Post]
    There is no way she will be able to handle the load, she's tiny, average sized is tight. She's in trouble.
    I texted her today from 2 different numbers no response. She must be busy.

  8. #28733

    That's another one

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    Asking for a "donation" of "roses" wouldn't hold up either but girls still use those terms. Also, asking if the person is LE does nothing. LE is allowed to use reasonable deception" and lying about being LE is allowed. The touch test might be legit.
    Coupled with the "place donation in an envelope.", here are some other phrases and vernacular I can't stand:

    1. Saying "Roses" in-place of cash. It's annoying and useless. Just say how much everything costs.

    2. "Had a dream with. " this one really grinds my gears. Whoever started that should be chemically castrated. Just say "I saw so and so." or "hooked up with blah blah".

    Sorry to rant, but it's just annoying.

  9. #28732
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    I was at the Cumberland Farms on the turnpike. Spotted this woman shopping there. Or at least a dead ringer for the woman in the ad. She was with a male so I did not say anything to her. I used to see Sandy at the Cumberland Farms all the time. Anyone ever run into a provider in real life and hook up. I figure if she was obviously alone it would have been at least worth a "Hi, How is going. Can I pay for the coffee for you? ".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/533081135233
    I used to run into my reg girls on occasion and they'd come home with me.

  10. #28731

    Wethersfield Asian

    Anyone have any intel on current asian org talent on Deane (not Tpke)?

  11. #28730

    Tiffany / Mac / Ashley

    Absolutely she is a scammer with cash and dash and recently set up a client to be robbed with force by her boyfriend. Has gone by Mac and Ashley in past ads.

    Uses old pics in current ads under Tiffany. Pic below labeled New In Town current pic of her is lower left side with baby belly and sagging breasts. Tattoo on arm shows up in older pics as a blonde plus in current ad pics.

    Absolutely stay away from her if you value yr safety. Have some fun texting her for a date and string her along!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250403_094143_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250403_093922_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250403_093722_Chrome.jpg‎  

  12. #28729

    UTR Tess is Hungry!

    Fellas. Preferably Senior Members. Tess in Avon is a hungry MILF needing a some more clients / regulars. This woman does it all! I mean anything and everything. The classic Nympho we all fantasize about. Think Stifflers Mom from American Pie. But way fuckin hotter! She's expensive, but worth every goddamn penny! Don't miss out. But also don't be a flake. If you can't respect her prices, go ahead and hit up the tweakers in the motels. This woman is the real deal, and will fulfill your fantasies. In fact you might even be able to fulfill some of hers. She likes being restrained and used like the good little nympho that she is.

    PM me for details, and for her number. I'll use my discretion with "Regular Members" activity on the boards, UTR ladies to trade, all will be helpful.

    Open your wallets gentlemen. This one is a keeper!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9158.jpg‎   IMG_9157.jpg‎   kHPMFGosRjjVEMuaFTkwLU.jpg‎   PrdzbmFZy2LRwRPW5DCzd9.jpg‎  

  13. #28728

    Is this girl a scammer has anybody seen her


  14. #28727
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    A bit misleading: ". Legal safety to remove money discussion and exchange of cash".

    If the unthinkable occurs and you're involved in a sting, having the donation in an envelope and placing it on 'a desk' does absolutely nothing to help you're ensuing legal case.
    Asking for a "donation" of "roses" wouldn't hold up either but girls still use those terms. Also, asking if the person is LE does nothing. LE is allowed to use reasonable deception" and lying about being LE is allowed. The touch test might be legit.

  15. #28726

    Definitely not a UTR!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLips68  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's no longer UTR. This will make it harder to schedule time with her but, on the plus side, hopefully she'll stay around longer.

    Play safe! - TL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/126844627875
    There is no way she will be able to handle the load, she's tiny, average sized is tight. She's in trouble.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape