Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 284 of 2205 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 334 384 784 1284 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 33069
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28824
    Bolt ons. When I saw her before, she talked about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ish741  [View Original Post]
    Hi to the experienced members of the community. I saw Tess's photos someone posted here earlier and man does she have some nice jugs. I was wondering if they are natural or man-made?

  2. #28823
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by CtJetstream  [View Original Post]
    They look like Bolt ons to me.
    They felt like it to me.

  3. #28822

  4. #28821

    Midnight Snack

    Has anyone seen her yet, trying to get a feedback.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...c/391871951087

  5. #28820

    Naomi

    I see she is now in the Farmington area, I saw her last March down in New Haven, in a Very nice, educated and I saw her in a super clean Apartment. She is extremely attractive, and lots of fun. Although she has gotten pricey since then.

    https://xlamma.com/us/farmington-ct-...elle-25-217433#.

  6. #28819

    Re Tess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ish741  [View Original Post]
    Hi to the experienced members of the community. I saw Tess's photos someone posted here earlier and man does she have some nice jugs. I was wondering if they are natural or man-made?
    They look like Bolt ons to me.

  7. #28818

  8. #28817
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer  [View Original Post]
    I saw an ad for her few weeks back and texted but never got a reply.
    Yes it's gone now.

  9. #28816

    Tess's boobs

    Hi to the experienced members of the community. I saw Tess's photos someone posted here earlier and man does she have some nice jugs. I was wondering if they are natural or man-made?

  10. #28815

  11. #28814
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyRed95  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her off-lately, it's been quite a while.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-362464?page=1

    https://hartford.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /03 c7 ceeb-9 db8-47 d7-b18 c-91 f9828 c2 df8.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...rtford-8637112
    Last time I talked with her she was staying out in Eastern CT area and was awaiting a spot at a rehab facility.

  12. #28813

    Lori

    Saw Lori after about a year since the last time. Still good service and she has a new place. She is not over the bar anymore although this place is in a shady area of Htfd. Her teeth have gotten worse and she has put on a little bit of weight. Also, while I was there 2 dudes were in the apartment and I think selling something to her roommate who looked pretty good. No one bothered me and I walked right past them on my way out. I am not sure I will repeat anymore. Maybe in a pinch. 1. 2 HH and BBFS was on the table. She does have a nice personality and is a pleaser. Number ends in 4190.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/341058815113

  13. #28812

    Tess

    Would anyone be willing to share Tess's number? I'm new and joined based on Tess's reviews. TY.

  14. #28811

    Has anyone seen her offlately

    Has anyone seen her off-lately, it's been quite a while.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-362464?page=1

    https://hartford.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /03 c7 ceeb-9 db8-47 d7-b18 c-91 f9828 c2 df8.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...rtford-8637112

  15. #28810

    Choices

    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Fellas. Preferably Senior Members. Tess in Avon is a hungry MILF needing a some more clients / regulars. This woman does it all! I mean anything and everything. The classic Nympho we all fantasize about. Think Stifflers Mom from American Pie. But way fuckin hotter! She's expensive, but worth every goddamn penny! Don't miss out. But also don't be a flake. If you can't respect her prices, go ahead and hit up the tweakers in the motels. This woman is the real deal, and will fulfill your fantasies. In fact you might even be able to fulfill some of hers. She likes being restrained and used like the good little nympho that she is.

    PM me for details, and for her number. I'll use my discretion with "Regular Members" activity on the boards, UTR ladies to trade, all will be helpful.

    Open your wallets gentlemen. This one is a keeper!!
    It's what makes the world go around. Different stroke for different folks. Been there, done that. Never again. Enjoy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape