Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 563 1063 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16119

    Chai

    Been chatting with this one. Clearly a pro or semi-pro. Quoted 4-6 based upon time. Looking for any feedback.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-7a5caca13d95

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #16118

    Ele

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    Pics are current. During our encounter she was like a dead fish. Didn't seem like she was into it. One and done. She hits me up a few days after wanting to come over again. I did not respond.
    I had same experience as Meddic80.

  3. #16117
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizpat  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met with Ele before? Looks familiar but can't find anything here.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-efeb5ed0a61a
    Pics are current. During our encounter she was like a dead fish. Didn't seem like she was into it. One and done. She hits me up a few days after wanting to come over again. I did not respond.

  4. #16116

    Ele

    Yes, A little tomboyish. Pics are accurate, Nice body, okay fuck, not a kisser, cfs. Not the cuddly type. It was get to business and she was ready to go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizpat  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met with Ele before? Looks familiar but can't find anything here.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-efeb5ed0a61a

  5. #16115

    Ele

    Anyone met with Ele before? Looks familiar but can't find anything here.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-efeb5ed0a61a

  6. #16114

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    700 and then asked what I could do. I said 400 if I paid for the room. She agreed.
    I'm going to try that play. Smh. Maybe I'm too nice to these girls. Think they have a sucker. LOL.

  7. #16113

    She told me

    Quote Originally Posted by Derick171  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-49c83133c2b0

    This one wants $850 per meet. Covered. Maybe this recession they say we are going to get will reset the market. LOL.
    700 and then asked what I could do. I said 400 if I paid for the room. She agreed.

  8. #16112
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueSea  [View Original Post]
    On my last stop here in Richmond, trying for one more tomorrow, but yesterday when I was in Chicago, I had one of the hottest ever if you like what I do, just love chocolate girls that are skinny with big natural tits and juicy bubble butts. She was supposed to come to my room early in the am, and I thought she ghosted me when she didn't show, but she had overslept so she came over at that relaxing time in the evening, about an hour after dinner. When she showed up, she had on kind of baggy sweats, and when she took off her sweat top which hid her body, underneath she was wearing a T-shirt and obviously no bra because whenever she walked around, you could see her big rack swishing around under her shirt. I'm sure her nipples were sore the next day after all the sucking I did on them. Tasty all over, I have to give her body at 10. I would say her head game is a 7 as she said she didn't like doing it but at the same time there was no protest and I thought she actually did a great job, lots of shaft and ball licking which I love, but she couldn't take it all the way. Her performance a 9, mostly because she took it every which way I could give it to her and kept saying 'Oh My God' over and over again, talk about an ego boost. She loves to ride as it makes her cum a lot from that position, which in itself is fun to see, lots of 'Oh f* and then after she does, she likes to lie on you which is amazing as her tits are so big for such skinny girl. Kisses, takes a pounding, bare, all positions, oh and she likes her butt fingered. Keeps texting me when I will see her again. So hot and cute. Pretty sure I'm going to fly her out for a weekend.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/YesRealSB/
    What was her rate?

  9. #16111

    Marisol

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-49c83133c2b0

    This one wants $850 per meet. Covered. Maybe this recession they say we are going to get will reset the market. LOL.

  10. #16110

    Same experience

    I had the same experience with here. Talk was good and flirty. She sent sexy pics. Scheduled a meet and greet and she ghosted me. Oh well.

  11. #16109

    Juney P

    Quote Originally Posted by Freakspead  [View Original Post]
    I talked to Juney P before March. We ACTUALLY met. It took like a solid month of inconsistent chatter to finally get her to meet for a coffee. She's close to Oak Park I think. She wanted 5 bills. I was able to get her down to 350 or 400 I forget which one.

    We were supposed to meet. And we had a couple of dates that we tried. But then it just didn't happen. She's real, but she's also a real pain in the ass to get a hold of! .
    I also was talking to Juney P, but communications is just so spotty. I'll keep trying, but also won't lose sleep over it if she doesn't reply back.

  12. #16108

    Juney P. The White Whale

    Quote Originally Posted by Protot  [View Original Post]

    Juney P - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-e85e9b092e04.

    Been talking to her for a few weeks. Lives on the west side, haven't spoken about allowance but she's chill. Anyone meet with her?
    I talked to Juney P before March. We ACTUALLY met. It took like a solid month of inconsistent chatter to finally get her to meet for a coffee. She's close to Oak Park I think. She wanted 5 bills. I was able to get her down to 350 or 400 I forget which one.

    We were supposed to meet. And we had a couple of dates that we tried. But then it just didn't happen. She's real, but she's also a real pain in the ass to get a hold of! .

  13. #16107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueSea  [View Original Post]
    On my last stop here in Richmond, trying for one more tomorrow, but yesterday when I was in Chicago, I had one of the hottest ever if you like what I do, just love chocolate girls that are skinny with big natural tits and juicy bubble butts. She was supposed to come to my room early in the am, and I thought she ghosted me when she didn't show, but she had overslept so she came over at that relaxing time in the evening, about an hour after dinner. When she showed up, she had on kind of baggy sweats, and when she took off her sweat top which hid her body, underneath she was wearing a T-shirt and obviously no bra because whenever she walked around, you could see her big rack swishing around under her shirt. I'm sure her nipples were sore the next day after all the sucking I did on them. Tasty all over, I have to give her body at 10. I would say her head game is a 7 as she said she didn't like doing it but at the same time there was no protest and I thought she actually did a great job, lots of shaft and ball licking which I love, but she couldn't take it all the way. Her performance a 9, mostly because she took it every which way I could give it to her and kept saying 'Oh My God' over and over again, talk about an ego boost. She loves to ride as it makes her cum a lot from that position, which in itself is fun to see, lots of 'Oh f* and then after she does, she likes to lie on you which is amazing as her tits are so big for such skinny girl. Kisses, takes a pounding, bare, all positions, oh and she likes her butt fingered. Keeps texting me when I will see her again. So hot and cute. Pretty sure I'm going to fly her out for a weekend.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/YesRealSB/
    FANTASTIC find.

    Love slim ebony girls with big racks.

    Now DM the link to that video LOL.

  14. #16106

    Updates

    CAphrodite - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-7d37a70d9258.

    Bigger girl, great fuck. She's DTF for $350. Open menu but I think she might be a pro.

    Sloan - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-795bb9f67698.

    Texted for a bit, but ghosted when it was time to meet. We discussed $400 ppm. Anyone else have luck?

    Jane - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-a1bc8ef901e8.

    Shy at first but opens up. She's a traveling nurse and I think she might be a pro so I stopped seeing her. DTF with a PPM of $400.

    Lobreezy - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-d5d353e758b2.

    From the west coast living in the west loop. Fun to talk to, ton of dirty talk. But when time came to meet, she ghosted.

    Juney P - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-e85e9b092e04.

    Been talking to her for a few weeks. Lives on the west side, haven't spoken about allowance but she's chill. Anyone meet with her?

    Angie - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-8066721c088e.

    Really nice, up near uptown / edgewater area. Had a meet and greet and trying to set up time to hang out. She seems DTF.

    Tatsu - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-f0b6b054afc9.

    Really sexy, we met and vibed over drinks, but her PPM was $600 so I passed.

    Also, I'm open to trading info.

  15. #16105

    Crissy and Vukana

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharm  [View Original Post]
    Crissy-DTF and she is nice but wants 700.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-7d716bfa7cd3

    Vukana-scammer ask for telegram.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-255ef961bb79

    Crissy flaked on me and no reschedule. Never discussed PPM amounts.

    Vukana was messaging me on WhatsApp. Thankfully I had read the comments here before so I was prepared for the last minute "Hey, I don't feel comfortable giving you my address but if you can send me the money, I can order it myself". No thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape