Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 40443
-
04-21-25 19:01 #39933Senior Member

Posts: 86Been there a few times. Miaa does have a "friend" that works with her. Exactly as described by some of the other mongers. 50 years old with a smelly Nani. She is really nice but disappointing if you were expecting Miaa.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-25 21:21 #39932Senior Member

Posts: 388No frills its been awhile. What's the current best?
I haven't spent some cash in a few months (6+) and I think I want to splurge this week but still I'm not dishing out 3. Just the 220 or so ish. Any recommendations on the current menu I think for my budget would be. Kings, Blue Star and maybe Pearl City. Not sure what Happ 2 is charging nowadays. Haven't been there since covid. I want to keep it in the low 2's and no haggling like with the so called "indys. " Any opinions? I'm not picky on age or looks. Just want a full menu with little talk if you catch my drift.
Oh edit...i want to go to a mp not a single lady cause i feel like playing the roulette wheel/bingo and just see who i get when they open the door...haha.Last edited by WhisperingEye; 04-20-25 at 21:23. Reason: add on something...
-
04-11-25 12:00 #39931Senior Member

Posts: 381Aloha Beauty Center, right next to Gu Fang Massage and near Fantastic Spa.
I went to Aloha Beauty Center for a massage about a month after they opened. The grand opening special was $50 for 1 hour. The room was large, clean and the walls went all the way up to the ceiling, however, I could hear everything going on outside the room. The massage therapist was 30-something, Chinese, average body shape and did not speak English well. Average massage skills. When I put my hands on her legs, she removed my hands and continued with her routine. She massaged me for exactly 1 hour.
Originally Posted by Keye33
[View Original Post]
If you want a handjob, go to Gu Fang next door. If you want to roll the dice, go around the corner to Fantastic Spa on Vineyard. There have been no reports of handjob action recently, but it was available in the past. If anyone has gotten a handjob at Fantastic Spa within the last month or so, please message me.
-
04-10-25 21:24 #39930Senior Member

Posts: 855I have no experience with this person but it sounds like a star ad.
Originally Posted by JackIki
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-25 18:08 #39929Senior Member

Posts: 41Twice for two hundreds bucks
I did text this girl no long time ago, responding soon, nice.
Originally Posted by Iesus
[View Original Post]
Conversation, told me can do 200 for 2 pops! Most bargains in recent.
I think she is Chinese, but I still don’t get chance to partake yet!
-
04-09-25 22:51 #39928Regular Member

Posts: 5I'm also wondering is this Nana aka Sayyumi / Yumi from top and Nirvana?
Originally Posted by JackIki
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 14:57 #39927Senior Member

Posts: 5120Might want to also try Yandex for reverse image searches, which occasionally finds images missed by Google and Tineye. My current order of preference is Google, then Yandex, then Tineye.
Originally Posted by Keye33
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 14:42 #39926Senior Member

Posts: 238Aloha Beauty Center
Unfortunatley, I did not. Definite rook move. I'm ususally good about googling numbers and running Tineye / Goog ImageSearch on BP ads. Mahalo!
Originally Posted by NormalDude2002
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 06:37 #39925Senior Member

Posts: 339Any place that still does $60 for 1 hour??
Inflation and tariffs hitting hard so got to cut back now but still want decent legit massage every once in a while.
-
04-08-25 21:39 #39924Senior Member

Posts: 152Um did you even google the number?
Originally Posted by Keye33
[View Original Post]
https://alohabeautycenter.com/
It looks very legit, I wouldn't expect play there.
-
04-08-25 18:21 #39923Senior Member

Posts: 238411 - Aloha Beauty Center (orange building on Liliha)
Aloha gents,
I pass by this place multiple times a week going back and forth from Home Depot. Couldn't find any reports on rubmaps. Is this place legit-only or is there play? When it was being renovated, I thought it was going to be a dorm or apartment.
Mahalo,
Kai.
-
04-06-25 15:47 #39922Senior Member

Posts: 781Wrong place
Miaa / Ana works alone. If you've seen someone over 50 you were in the wrong place.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 23:44 #39921Senior Member

Posts: 1403Miaa / Ana
What is her rate for FS?. Who is the provider that's over 50 yrs old that works there?
-
04-05-25 03:01 #39920Senior Member

Posts: 61Miaa has big knockers
For gentlemen that prefer big knockers, MIAA aka Ana has got to be a dream cum thru. She can be playful and talk dirty about "Junior", lick your balls and shift like they're no tomorrow. She will even lick your butt hole if that turns you on. Her pussy is tight and warm. You can even take a trip to Greece if necessary and visit the ancient ruins of Athens. She has slimmed down recently and lost 15 lbs. I think she looks fabulous! You will be happy; satisfaction guaranteed.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 10:59 #39919Senior Member

Posts: 216If you want younger and different, you can give Lucky a try. But for me, they lack on the service dept. Very typical operation, get you off and get you out.
Originally Posted by Bukakke808
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




