Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 2697 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 40443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39933
    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    Miaa / Ana works alone. If you've seen someone over 50 you were in the wrong place.
    Been there a few times. Miaa does have a "friend" that works with her. Exactly as described by some of the other mongers. 50 years old with a smelly Nani. She is really nice but disappointing if you were expecting Miaa.

  2. #39932

    No frills its been awhile. What's the current best?

    I haven't spent some cash in a few months (6+) and I think I want to splurge this week but still I'm not dishing out 3. Just the 220 or so ish. Any recommendations on the current menu I think for my budget would be. Kings, Blue Star and maybe Pearl City. Not sure what Happ 2 is charging nowadays. Haven't been there since covid. I want to keep it in the low 2's and no haggling like with the so called "indys. " Any opinions? I'm not picky on age or looks. Just want a full menu with little talk if you catch my drift.

    Oh edit...i want to go to a mp not a single lady cause i feel like playing the roulette wheel/bingo and just see who i get when they open the door...haha.
    Last edited by WhisperingEye; 04-20-25 at 21:23. Reason: add on something...

  3. #39931

    Aloha Beauty Center, right next to Gu Fang Massage and near Fantastic Spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keye33  [View Original Post]
    Aloha gents,

    I pass by this place multiple times a week going back and forth from Home Depot. Couldn't find any reports on rubmaps. Is this place legit-only or is there play? When it was being renovated, I thought it was going to be a dorm or apartment..
    I went to Aloha Beauty Center for a massage about a month after they opened. The grand opening special was $50 for 1 hour. The room was large, clean and the walls went all the way up to the ceiling, however, I could hear everything going on outside the room. The massage therapist was 30-something, Chinese, average body shape and did not speak English well. Average massage skills. When I put my hands on her legs, she removed my hands and continued with her routine. She massaged me for exactly 1 hour.

    If you want a handjob, go to Gu Fang next door. If you want to roll the dice, go around the corner to Fantastic Spa on Vineyard. There have been no reports of handjob action recently, but it was available in the past. If anyone has gotten a handjob at Fantastic Spa within the last month or so, please message me.

  4. #39930
    Quote Originally Posted by JackIki  [View Original Post]
    I did text this girl no long time ago, responding soon, nice.

    Conversation, told me can do 200 for 2 pops! Most bargains in recent.

    I think she is Chinese, but I still dont get chance to partake yet!
    I have no experience with this person but it sounds like a star ad.

  5. #39929

    Twice for two hundreds bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Iesus  [View Original Post]
    I'm also wondering is this Nana aka Sayyumi / Yumi from top and Nirvana?
    I did text this girl no long time ago, responding soon, nice.

    Conversation, told me can do 200 for 2 pops! Most bargains in recent.

    I think she is Chinese, but I still don’t get chance to partake yet!

  6. #39928
    Quote Originally Posted by JackIki  [View Original Post]
    This is new post looking interesting, I wonder who try this girl today.

    Please share your experience https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13238559.html.
    I'm also wondering is this Nana aka Sayyumi / Yumi from top and Nirvana?

  7. #39927
    Quote Originally Posted by Keye33  [View Original Post]
    I'm ususally good about googling numbers and running Tineye / Goog ImageSearch on BP ads.
    Might want to also try Yandex for reverse image searches, which occasionally finds images missed by Google and Tineye. My current order of preference is Google, then Yandex, then Tineye.

  8. #39926

    Aloha Beauty Center

    Quote Originally Posted by NormalDude2002  [View Original Post]
    Um did you even google the number?

    https://alohabeautycenter.com/

    It looks very legit, I wouldn't expect play there.
    Unfortunatley, I did not. Definite rook move. I'm ususally good about googling numbers and running Tineye / Goog ImageSearch on BP ads. Mahalo!

  9. #39925

    Any place that still does $60 for 1 hour??

    Inflation and tariffs hitting hard so got to cut back now but still want decent legit massage every once in a while.

  10. #39924
    Quote Originally Posted by Keye33  [View Original Post]
    Aloha gents,

    I pass by this place multiple times a week going back and forth from Home Depot. Couldn't find any reports on rubmaps. Is this place legit-only or is there play? When it was being renovated, I thought it was going to be a dorm or apartment.

    Mahalo,

    Kai.
    Um did you even google the number?

    https://alohabeautycenter.com/

    It looks very legit, I wouldn't expect play there.

  11. #39923

    411 - Aloha Beauty Center (orange building on Liliha)

    Aloha gents,

    I pass by this place multiple times a week going back and forth from Home Depot. Couldn't find any reports on rubmaps. Is this place legit-only or is there play? When it was being renovated, I thought it was going to be a dorm or apartment.

    Mahalo,

    Kai.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AlohaBeautyCenter.jpg‎  

  12. #39922

    Wrong place

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    What is her rate for FS?. Who is the provider that's over 50 yrs old that works there?
    Miaa / Ana works alone. If you've seen someone over 50 you were in the wrong place.

  13. #39921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403

    Miaa / Ana

    What is her rate for FS?. Who is the provider that's over 50 yrs old that works there?

  14. #39920

    Miaa has big knockers

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    Miaa has an ad up on BedPage currently.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13233161.html
    For gentlemen that prefer big knockers, MIAA aka Ana has got to be a dream cum thru. She can be playful and talk dirty about "Junior", lick your balls and shift like they're no tomorrow. She will even lick your butt hole if that turns you on. Her pussy is tight and warm. You can even take a trip to Greece if necessary and visit the ancient ruins of Athens. She has slimmed down recently and lost 15 lbs. I think she looks fabulous! You will be happy; satisfaction guaranteed.

  15. #39919
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukakke808  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. I never been to Lucky and am planning on it. Going to check the thread. Any recommendations?

    I like Lemon but haven't been since much since Nicole moved.
    If you want younger and different, you can give Lucky a try. But for me, they lack on the service dept. Very typical operation, get you off and get you out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape