Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 41274
-
04-08-25 22:07 #38004Senior Member

Posts: 414I would be interested. Tried sending you a pm but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 17:10 #38003Senior Member

Posts: 1055Out of room again
Can you post what her normal prices are on here for us.
Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 16:32 #38002Senior Member

Posts: 119Raven's DT Skills
She can do it, but for me the experience was muted due to the overall environment and experience. I've had better.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 14:04 #38001Senior Member

Posts: 242Thick girl
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/622914919448
Has anyone seen her?
-
04-08-25 12:00 #38000Senior Member

Posts: 618Naples?
Are you saying she is located in Naples?
Originally Posted by BlackBeer55
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 11:57 #37999Senior Member

Posts: 618Recent media
My thoughts were similar, but with the recent news and media coverage in the other thread, I'd be concerned this was just a bait post to nab mongers.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 10:16 #37998Regular Member

Posts: 13UTR Info
Could I get that info as well too please? Just tried to PM you but like others mentioned it still says inbox full currently.
Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 10:03 #37997Senior Member

Posts: 413Sorta
I did a google lens search and her image is all over X and a few other sites. So she's real but is she ho'in on stg's jax? Unlikely. But please try because she's hot af.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 08:53 #37996Senior Member

Posts: 452Raven DT Queen?
Well that's disappointing. I was thinking about pulling the trigger on Raven to test her DT skills. But you didn't even mention anything about that aspect so I assume her claims of being a throat goddess are false.
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 08:34 #37995Senior Member

Posts: 170Utr
I sent a message but no reply yet.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 08:32 #37994Senior Member

Posts: 119Riiver and Raven
Donation was $. 5 for 1/2 hour "double".
Originally Posted by Mcp63
[View Original Post]
As the wise Warren Buffett states: Price is what you pay, value is what you get.
-
04-08-25 08:12 #37993Senior Member

Posts: 469700 clams for a first time in her backdoor?
My plumber says that's a risky deal because there are two responses to rear entry 1) "GET OUT!" or 2) 'take it easy'. Who wants to hear 'it hurts, please stop' with 700 on the line? Good luck with that!
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
Happy Mongering,
Tall.
-
04-08-25 03:17 #37992Regular Member

Posts: 19European Nataly
I arrived in her hotel room (Naples) to see her greet me with a LFK and a sexy dress of my choice. After freshening up in the bathroom, we had a passionate first round. She went down for a BBBJ, got on top of my, and kept riding me CH until I popped in the bag.
In between rounds, we cuddled and chatted about our lives and she was very easy to speak to. We DFK'd to start round 2, and she kept giving me head until I popped a second time.
All in all a great time and a great recommendation. 500.
https://sexycompanion.vip/nataly/
-
04-07-25 22:10 #37991Senior Member

Posts: 394Eh
When they start the bio with.
I'm available for service like oral, anal, BBBJ, Greek, head, 69, and extra services with a lot of more fun for both incall or outcall.
That first line. I'm available for service LIKE.
That in itself tells me it is fake. Who talks like that, oh that's right, someone in a third world country like Somalia. Chances are, she does not exist.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 20:17 #37990Senior Member

Posts: 127My first message to you went through but my second did not. Can you spare her number and deets on activities? Can she throat and swallow?! Thanks!
Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




