Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 220 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 270 320 720 1220 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 41275
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37990
    Quote Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss  [View Original Post]
    My apologies to all who inquired for digits. Ck your inboxes now. Ever since admin labeled me a pathetic keyboard warrior because I told him about himself, I don't go on here as often.
    My first message to you went through but my second did not. Can you spare her number and deets on activities? Can she throat and swallow?! Thanks!

  2. #37989
    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was pregnant. Was expecting a great time as I love preggos. It was very lackluster. I asked multiple times about kissing and GFE. She said ok but none of that. Boring and uninspired.
    I concur with this. Saw her when she was pregnant too and it was uninspiring. Got the job done but all it was was checking off a prego box.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8248.jpg‎   IMG_8250.jpg‎  

  3. #37988

    Clear your inbox please

    Quote Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss  [View Original Post]
    My apologies to all who inquired for digits. Ck your inboxes now. Ever since admin labeled me a pathetic keyboard warrior because I told him about himself, I don't go on here as often.
    You have exceeded your private message inbox limit, sir.

  4. #37987

    Is Sammie real?

    Is this a real deal? Has anyone reached out or had experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/196235164965

  5. #37986

    PM regarding UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss  [View Original Post]
    My apologies to all who inquired for digits. Ck your inboxes now. Ever since admin labeled me a pathetic keyboard warrior because I told him about himself, I don't go on here as often.
    I tried unsuccessfully to message you.

  6. #37985
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. She posts a lot. Claims to be a porn star. Has plenty of videos. I would LOVE a BBBJ from her. But I think she's asking 150 for that! That's a pretty expensive hummer.
    Hard to get ahold of. When she finally answers after 20 try's, turns out she requires video verification. I passed.

  7. #37984

    Inbox full

    It says your inbox is full. Can you PM me the number?

  8. #37983
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Seen her about a year ago. She was friendly responsive not twirling and pretty attractive. Nice body reasonable donation as well. Go see her.

  9. #37982
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/026904726074

    Yeah, no.

    I've booked six or seven doubles in my mongering life. All but one, were truly a threesome. I was hoping to relive that experience with the Riiver and Raven. Physically, they are not in my wheelhouse of what I look for, but I reasoned that the experience would make up for their overall looks.

    It was the furthest thing from an erotic experience. Comms were ok. Time management was lacking. Incall was ok. No real interaction. Lots of complaining about this and that.
    What was the coin requirement for them? I appreciate you adding this review because I've been curious about them too. They're looks aren't as important for me in this case but if the coins were fair and they were clean overall I might try it anyway.

  10. #37981
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Riiver and Raven. The 3 some Xperience

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/026904726074

    Yeah, no.

    I've booked six or seven doubles in my mongering life. All but one, were truly a threesome. I was hoping to relive that experience with the Riiver and Raven. Physically, they are not in my wheelhouse of what I look for, but I reasoned that the experience would make up for their overall looks.

    It was the furthest thing from an erotic experience. Comms were ok. Time management was lacking. Incall was ok. No real interaction. Lots of complaining about this and that. Got the "Cum for me baby" line. Was highly disappointing. Do not recommend unless you find them attractive and are looking for very standard service.

  11. #37980
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? She posts a ton but I've never seen. Review.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/797057647231
    Yeah. She posts a lot. Claims to be a porn star. Has plenty of videos. I would LOVE a BBBJ from her. But I think she's asking 150 for that! That's a pretty expensive hummer.

  12. #37979

    Regarding Gaia

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/507370133651

    Any intel on this provider? Was it a good experience?

  13. #37978

    Tori Foxx

    Has anyone seen this light skin ebony with DSLs?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/talla...n/809102061908

    https://x.com/Iamtorifoxx_/media
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GhN6-GmWYAAec9-.jpg‎   GiQ9l73W4AATb2L.jpg‎  

  14. #37977
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss  [View Original Post]
    I know this smoking hot utr that is having issues posting anywhere due to technical difficulties. She is top notch, discreet, chill and looking for some play. You won't be disappointed if you are able to link. Pm me with contact info, pics and details Trust me.
    My apologies to all who inquired for digits. Ck your inboxes now. Ever since admin labeled me a pathetic keyboard warrior because I told him about himself, I don't go on here as often.

  15. #37976

    She's real, one of my favorites.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax1077  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I could have swore I saw a report on her a while back but I can't seem to find anything. Looking for a reliable Latina.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/185087635
    She's over near the university. I usually visit her before nighttime since that area can feel a bit sketchy after dark. Her English is limited, but that doesn't bother me. She looks just like her photos—if not better—and always greets me at the door in sexy lingerie. The moment she turns around, that big ass of hers makes it impossible not to get aroused right away.

    The experience starts with her doing a seductive dance, setting the mood perfectly. Then, she lets me play with her pink nipples before moving into a covered blowjob (CBJ). After that, she crawls onto the bed, and we get into doggy style—she really gets into it, moaning loudly, which makes it tough for me to last more than five minutes. All in all, she's a sweetheart and very accommodating. Treat her well if you go see her. The cost was 100 "Mario coins" for 15 minutes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape