Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 183 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 2740
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me this one looks like this and there extras.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/amanda_Barbie
    I've seen her a few times but met her off Seeking a long ass time ago. She likes to drink and have a good time. The pics are filtered but she's not bad looking. She's clean and with no smell when I ate her holes out. She was a decent fuck but cover was required and no Greek so I stopped seeing her. Might visit again in the future for old times sake.

  2. #1779
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Brii Brii

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    Really cool girl. Did an incall early in the day. Great comms, decent safe apt.

    $$ all in for a full menu. YMMV.
    Yeah, she belongs to the game $$. YMMV but play your cards right and easy work.

  3. #1778

    CrystalPrice

    Anyone have some insight on CrystalPrice from Cuddle comfort, her bio says she tall and curvy but she only posted head shots. TOFTT but wanted some intel. She used be in AltamonteSprings but she recently moved to winter park and can't host regularly but is willing to get a hotel or car Cuddle ( hmmmm never did that one).

    Stay Safe.

    BC.

  4. #1777

    BriiBrii

    Pics are accurate. I couldn't say it's the exact girl but close enough.

    She's very attractive.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Are pictures accurate? I remember a few post saying it was a slightly different girl from the picture.

  5. #1776
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    Really cool girl. Did an incall early in the day. Great comms, decent safe apt.

    $$ all in for a full menu. YMMV.
    Are pictures accurate? I remember a few post saying it was a slightly different girl from the picture.

  6. #1775

    BriiBrii

    Really cool girl. Did an incall early in the day. Great comms, decent safe apt.

    $$ all in for a full menu. YMMV.

  7. #1774

    Sheena123

    Anyone cuddled with Sheena123 recently? I see reports from 2 years ago but was looking for updated and more detailed information. Feel free to PM me or reply to this.

  8. #1773
    Just got done w / my sesh. Very friendly, very cute, very thicc (in a good way). Lots of roaming, sadly no extras, but again, I have no game so maybe YMMV. I wouldn't mind repeating just for the comfort level we had. Just paid the entrance fee, no tip asked for or given. Feel free to DM w/ any questions, tho there aren't really much in the way of additional details.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her looks like she hosts twice a week, not sure if she is new to orlando or what just noticed and has alot of karma.

  9. #1772

    Merak_love

    Would love more intel on merak_love. I saw reviews but nothing specific, dm me if you want. She is in my city and would love to sample her.

  10. #1771

    KatieB

    Anyone seen her looks like she hosts twice a week, not sure if she is new to orlando or what just noticed and has alot of karma.

  11. #1770

    Ebony cuddle buddy

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6731  [View Original Post]
    Pulled the trigger last night and met with my ebony "cuddle" buddy. She was very shy and not very talkative. But man, is she beautiful! Small perky tits and an ass dreams are made of. I cut to the chase quickly and asked for extras, so the cuddle and sex was $$ total. It was a bit mechanical but she let me do DATY and she came pretty hard. That made me happy, nothing I like more than to go downtown.

    I'm debating if I should have her come back. I'm thinking that she will be a bit more relaxed the next time I see here. She seemed nervous.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieMorris  [View Original Post]
    After reading the post about the Ebony with petite boobs and big butt, I had to check and reach out to one of ladies that fits the bill that had been thinking about. I chatted with her online, and decided to have her over. WOW, first of all she is tall, almost 6 foot tall. And stunning. She is late 20's and so sweet, and smelled amazing. We had nice cuddle, asked about taking off her stretchy onesie, and she let me know yes, and she will take a tip. No money was discussed. I asked if I can take my clothes off so we can have skin on skin. Yes. So we cuddled, and touched, and chatted. She is a wonderful sweet intelligent funny young lady, and this is exactly what I was hoping for. After about an hour, she asked if I wanted a massage, why yes please. Then I flipped, and another area got all of her attention focused on it, while I was able to continue to caress he incredibly soft sweet skin. Did I mention she smelled amazing? No other services where mentioned or offered, and no kissing, doesn't like swapping saliva she said. Oh well, that would have been wonderful. YMMV, but she is very cautious which I can respect as she has two little ones at home. Communication was wonderful, she showed up on time. And although I paid a little more for 2 hours and lvl 1 service, I would absolutely take the plunge again. I might even marry her if I could!!
    Can either of you provide a link? Whether on CC or elsewhere? Or even a name? Asking for a friend!

  12. #1769

    Met her on Tinder

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentGambini  [View Original Post]
    Like the OP suggested, the pics are rather nice. I followed the breadcrumbs and found Jingle's review, plus a couple more, all from Boston and in November of last year. Definitely seems like a YMMV kind of situation.
    Spent pretty much a whole day with her, couple meals, drinks etc. When I could not close the deal I bounced. She also talks too much.

  13. #1768
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Whiskeysours Clear up some inbox space.
    All clear.

  14. #1767
    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Beautiful_Heart (without _) in ocala? She now has hosting.
    Tried to DM the deets but G rated overview is she is older and heavier than profile shows. Fun to be had, but it was in a sketchy motel and not her place like she originally stated. Be safe out there.

  15. #1766
    Whiskeysours Clear up some inbox space.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape