Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 183 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 2740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1765

    Cuddly Cutie

    Pics surprisingly are actually her! She's very hot (IMHO), a relatively fun snuggle, and down for some fun. She does talk a lot and we have differing opinion on views health and political topics, so probably won't repeat (or maybe 1 more time). PM for more deetz.

  2. #1764

    Amanda Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me this one looks like this and there extras.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/amanda_Barbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Hmm pics are close enough to be representative, but either heavily filtered or photoshopped. She's still pretty and a nice snuggle w / extras (topless and L1 are what I got). I posted a review some time ago. Wouldn't mind seeing again, but she talks quite a bit and I have better options available.
    Like the OP suggested, the pics are rather nice. I followed the breadcrumbs and found Jingle's review, plus a couple more, all from Boston and in November of last year. Definitely seems like a YMMV kind of situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaddmann  [View Original Post]
    BREAKING NEWS! Just saw this experienced cuddler (50+ reviews) hosting in Burlington. Extremely attractive face and extremely wicked nice body. Some sexy photos too (that plus all her karma, plus $150 price makes me think there's a good chance for extras). Any insight? I will report back if we can arrange something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Saw her while she was down in my neck of the woods. Will talk your ear off, but she's def attractive w / full, natural boobies. Topless L1 for $1 tip.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan46  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I saw her, but from what I remember, looks no where near as good as in the pics and was much heavier and not great body. Notice that she uses angles very well in her pictures.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClPost045  [View Original Post]
    She wanted more to get undressed a bit and gave one of the worst mechanical handjobs of my life for the record, I wouldn't bother.

  3. #1763
    Yoo, ya she's a chill, very nice snuggle. PM for deetz, but tl; dr will def repeat in the near future. Her comms still suck both via CC and txt, and she's quite a drive (for me at least), but those are the only negative things I'd say about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Yo, Jingleheimer! Assuming you went thru with the visit with Gabi, how'd it go? While she's been around for awhile, I don't believe there are any recent review on her, nothing since the two posts below, both from more than four months ago. Inquiring minds want to know!

  4. #1762
    Hmm pics are close enough to be representative, but either heavily filtered or photoshopped. She's still pretty and a nice snuggle w / extras (topless and L1 are what I got). I posted a review some time ago. Wouldn't mind seeing again, but she talks quite a bit and I have better options available.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me this one looks like this and there extras.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/amanda_Barbie

  5. #1761

    Sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltron  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 500 a few months back. I mean she's hot but I have a stable of 3 sugar babies that give me 2 hours and 3 hole access for 300. None of them have had kids and they're in their 20's. I politely declined.
    You need to share info on these 3 hole sugar babies.

  6. #1760

    Amanda Barbie

    Please tell me this one looks like this and there extras.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/amanda_Barbie

  7. #1759

    GabiComfort

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood1183  [View Original Post]
    How did it go? I was looking to see her too.
    Yo, Jingleheimer! Assuming you went thru with the visit with Gabi, how'd it go? While she's been around for awhile, I don't believe there are any recent review on her, nothing since the two posts below, both from more than four months ago. Inquiring minds want to know!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Gabicomfort

    I guess she's picking and choosing who she wants to see? She hmu and fun times were had. Post baby and still has some weight. Just saw her Friday morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltron  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 500 a few months back. I mean she's hot but I have a stable of 3 sugar babies that give me 2 hours and 3 hole access for 300. None of them have had kids and they're in their 20's. I politely declined.

  8. #1758

    She's has been on awhile

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to set something up for a month and she'll randomly stop replying. Then we start the conversation over. It's happened 3 times already.
    Know the feeling but I'm sure someone has have to seen her now that she hosts.

  9. #1757

    Still working

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    You could always send her a PM here, after all, she's clearly on this site too. Also, this info was recently posted on the Positive Escort Reviews section:
    Thank you Jay. Best BBJ giver is still around.

  10. #1756

    Still around

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTeddyBone  [View Original Post]
    Oh no! I was in comms with Kay the last few weeks and today it shows she's banned before I could schedule with her.
    LOL I'm still around.

  11. #1755
    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Beautiful_Heart (without _) in ocala? She now has hosting.
    I've been trying to set something up for a month and she'll randomly stop replying. Then we start the conversation over. It's happened 3 times already.

  12. #1754

    Looking for help before toft

    Anyone seen Beautiful_Heart (without _) in ocala? She now has hosting.

  13. #1753

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Got a sesh w / the comfortable Gabi later this week. Does anyone have a crystal ball and can give me hints as to what my future may hold?
    How did it go? I was looking to see her too.

  14. #1752

    ChronicBliss

    Quote Originally Posted by Sphin100  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on this one? Karma is growing fast, pm is fine.
    Haven't nailed down a day to meet yet. Has anyone cuddled with ChronicBliss?

  15. #1751
    Ya, she's friendly and has nice up-tops, but isn't really a sensual experience. Best if you just want to hit it and quit it (and have $ to burn).

    Quote Originally Posted by EasiePeasie  [View Original Post]
    I saw Aria recently in Miami and reported about her on that thread. Was not up to my expectations in looks, personality, or performance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape