Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 183 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2740
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1750
    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is back again for the weekend. I know there was a report on her at onetime.
    I saw Aria recently in Miami and reported about her on that thread. Was not up to my expectations in looks, personality, or performance.

  2. #1749
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  3. #1748

    More on CharismaticQTea

    Quote Originally Posted by Sphin100  [View Original Post]
    She's platonic and an ok cuddle, nothing to write home about. YMMV.
    Well that's disappointing! Oh well, appreciate the info!

  4. #1747
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever "take the plunge" with CharismaticQTea? If so, any details you can provide?
    She's platonic and an ok cuddle, nothing to write home about. YMMV.

  5. #1746

    CharismaticQTea

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6731  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this beauty? Would love to know more about her.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/CharismaticQTea
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6731  [View Original Post]
    I will take the plunge soon!
    Did you ever "take the plunge" with CharismaticQTea? If so, any details you can provide?

  6. #1745
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  7. #1744

    SnugglyKay

    Quote Originally Posted by SnugglyKay  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I really enjoy what I do.

    Looking forward to seeing you again.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTeddyBone  [View Original Post]
    Oh no! I was in comms with Kay the last few weeks and today it shows she's banned before I could schedule with her.
    You could always send her a PM here, after all, she's clearly on this site too. Also, this info was recently posted on the Positive Escort Reviews section:

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanD1234  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, I was given permission to share snugglyKay new link. She isn't on cc anymore, but still cuddles. She gives the best BBJ.

    https://www.niteflirt.com/profile/Kay%20Tease

  8. #1743
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  9. #1742
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterNuts23  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what all the fuss is about. Had a cuddle session with her a couple months ago. Stopped over wearing a cheap plastic raincoat which was hiding a large beer belly. During the cuddle session rubbed between her legs over her clothing and my hand emerged smelling like day old tuna. Not for me. Blocked her number. To each their own though I guess.
    Totally just gagged reading this.

  10. #1741
    Quote Originally Posted by SnugglyKay  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I really enjoy what I do.

    Looking forward to seeing you again.
    Oh no! I was in comms with Kay the last few weeks and today it shows she's banned before I could schedule with her.

  11. #1740

    Any info on

    BeautifulHeart she is in ocala hosting now? Thanks dm fine.

  12. #1739

    The bestest

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanD1234  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting Kay, and I must say, that she's def a gem. Very cool chic and gives one hell of a BBJ 10/10 in that department. Definitely a good fuck (tight pussy).
    DATY GFE
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/snugglykay
    Thanks. I really enjoy what I do.

    Looking forward to seeing you again.

  13. #1738
    Had set up with her twice and she said to reschedule twice I moved out of FL so she was a time waster for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ren67  [View Original Post]
    What's going on Fellas. I had a session with cutecuddler718. Location is in Altamonte. Comm's where good. Her hosting location is decent. Decent body, nice rack. We met, chatted for a bit and got in the bed for the cuddle. I didn't push for anything and let her lead as I always do when cuddling. Had a decent time YMMV but I believe more is there. Will see again.

  14. #1737

    Deposits

    I saw this ad and she wants a 50% deposit on anybody when she is traveling. She sounds good but I won't pay a deposit to see anybody, especially somebody with only 3 Karmas and I can't find her mentioned in the Forum anywhere.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/PinkMallo

  15. #1736
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Kakau

    Anyone got info on this one? Just sent a message and would like to know if there's any play.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape