Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 324
This blog is moderated by ClPost045
  1. #54

    Breedmilf

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    She is not listed as a "pro", so I'm not sure what the deal is with her.
    Account banned already LOL.

  2. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by OhMyaChingBack  [View Original Post]
    BreedMilf in Boston.

    Sexy pictures and seems to good to be true.
    She is not listed as a "pro", so I'm not sure what the deal is with her.

  3. #52
    "Breed" certainly has an implication. I just don't have the energy to TOFTT with the Cuddle girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by OhMyaChingBack  [View Original Post]
    BreedMilf in Boston.

    Sexy pictures and seems to good to be true.

  4. #51

    New Post

    BreedMilf in Boston.

    Sexy pictures and seems to good to be true.

  5. #50

    Don't bother

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaddmann  [View Original Post]
    She looks lovely. Any insight?
    She wants $2000 for anything extra lmao don't bother, says she had someone offer 7500 don't believe.

  6. #49

    Lovely Magnolia

    She looks lovely. Any insight?

  7. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Pusha2314  [View Original Post]
    "CaringPower" - decent looking for her age, got topless, HJ.

    "Hellena" - platonic, zero extras, talks bullshit all the time, waste of money.
    I had similar experiences.

  8. #47

    Keencuddles

    Anyone met Keencuddles and have any info to share?

  9. #46

    Tried this site

    Got a cuddle girl, and like SB money talks. Do your homework and be up front when you meet.

  10. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan46  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I saw her, but from what I remember, looks no where near as good as in the pics and was much heavier and not great body. Notice that she uses angles very well in her pictures.
    I would guess she watches this site, her profile was updated after this post giving more pics of her body, or at least standing from the rear LOL.

  11. #44

    Cuddleone26

    Did anyone ever meet her? I had tried to meet her but she was traveling when I was trying to meet. I saw she was back in town and now the profile is "banned".

  12. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by ClPost045  [View Original Post]
    She wanted more to get undressed a bit and gave one of the worst mechanical handjobs of my life for the record, I wouldn't bother.
    Been a while since I saw her, but from what I remember, looks no where near as good as in the pics and was much heavier and not great body. Notice that she uses angles very well in her pictures.

  13. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaddmann  [View Original Post]
    BREAKING NEWS! Just saw this experienced cuddler (50+ reviews) hosting in Burlington. Extremely attractive face and extremely wicked nice body. Some sexy photos too (that plus all her karma, plus $150 price makes me think there's a good chance for extras). Any insight? I will report back if we can arrange something.
    She wanted more to get undressed a bit and gave one of the worst mechanical handjobs of my life for the record, I wouldn't bother.

  14. #41

    Amanda Barbie

    BREAKING NEWS! Just saw this experienced cuddler (50+ reviews) hosting in Burlington. Extremely attractive face and extremely wicked nice body. Some sexy photos too (that plus all her karma, plus $150 price makes me think there's a good chance for extras). Any insight? I will report back if we can arrange something.

  15. #40

    Cc

    You have to be very careful on CuddleComfort for several reasons. The site no doubt has bots patrolling the texts for forbidden language. Also, the women will report you, even if they would have given you all you want, because they do not want to get banned themselves. I have had 3 solid experiences on CuddleComfort. And, no, I will not provide names because I want to protect the women who do provide extras from random dudes from this site who will fail to exercise caution. You should be able to discern from the profile who is a good prospect. No hint of anything in your texts, even after you go to private texting. Nothing at all. Walk into the session with no expectations. Be prepared that visit one or even visit two will just be HJ. But if you persist you will get there. My record on CC is 100% so far, with patience and care.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rome400  [View Original Post]
    I had a few dms so I might as well explain here.

    I have never done the cuddle thing till I saw it on this forum. Signed up sent a few messages, because I had no feedback girls were ignoring me. Theres also not many attractive girls (to me) on the site. Made a 2 hour appt with shayla then she lost her housing or something and raised her prices which were still cheaper then other girls. So when trying to reschedule I asked if she provided erotic cuddles, LOL and she asked what I meant I said topless, naked, handjob, blowjob whatever you're comfortable with. This was on my burner text app. Earlier in the conversation I had given her my username. Obviously, she reported me and never replied back on text. This is a screenshot from CC, I already made a new account but its too much work and if you don't know if you are getting extras before booking I'd rather stick to SA or AMPs. I'm not a simp but I might pay 200 to cuddle with this chick.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/asianhispanic

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape