Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 29281
-
04-08-25 05:43 #25501Senior Member

Posts: 491That would make more sense, since "Your" was capitalized in the first post.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 21:07 #25500Senior Member

Posts: 526I didn't read that right. I apologize. I know there is another east of the high school as well on north side of the street in a house. Basically next door to Fazolis called Your Spa.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 18:12 #25499Senior Member

Posts: 491OP said about a mile east of the high school. I had to read it a few times for clarity. So this fits the bill- Feet Fetish. Hit it this morning. Opens later than most, 9:30. Which I dislike. Decent rub by a thin woman in her 40's (at least). Nice booty and titties. Left happy.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
I did check out Solace Spa of Indy which is off of Girlschool Rd just south of 10th. Next to apartments. Asian dude came out to burn a heater when they opened so I bailed and went to the other. No recent reviews, but not all that great. Was looking for a good therapeutic massage with HE.
I've had success in places with guys at the desk of AMP's, but not my favorite thing to do.
Aj8.
-
04-07-25 17:00 #25498Senior Member

Posts: 526The foot spa is west of high school rd. I think the one he's referring to is right off the entrance to an apartment complex. The apartments are called Carriage House West.
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 14:04 #25497Senior Member

Posts: 60Grace
She did ask for a deposit and like most scammers, was willing to share the address.
Originally Posted by Fonzy
[View Original Post]
Which was of course an expensive apartment just off the circle.
She's already been flagged on CL.
-
04-07-25 13:37 #25496Senior Member

Posts: 134Looks like a scam to me, I've seen those type of ads pop up before and they always ask for deposits.
Originally Posted by Indy33
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 13:32 #25495Senior Member

Posts: 131Looks interesting.
Originally Posted by Indy33
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 13:22 #25494Senior Member

Posts: 60Anyone visit this one yet?
https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...840019819.html
Grace Asthetics.
-
04-07-25 13:10 #25493Senior Member

Posts: 37The vibe is accurate
I know I'm just a "regular", so take this how you will. Tried crystal out this morning and the good vibe is accurate. Main problem I have is the location. Has to be about the busiest intersection in town, and she has a doorbell to make you wait to get in. So it's not a great one for discretion if you need that. Otherwise, a good visit. PM me if you want the details.
Originally Posted by DuggerJug
[View Original Post]
Buzzard.
-
04-07-25 07:38 #25492Senior Member

Posts: 507W. 10th St- is this it?
https://feetfetishfootspa.com/
Originally Posted by Indiguy
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 19:31 #25491Senior Member

Posts: 413True massage
If you want a real massage Your best bet is on W. 10th a mile east of the high school. Gal is youngish, gives a massage combining kneading and rubbing. Teasing is part of the therapy along with a short skirt if that matters. Modest pricing. You will leave with a smile on Your face.
-
04-06-25 16:36 #25490Regular Member

Posts: 1020 min S of a Indy? What city is she in?
.
Originally Posted by Jefrob1960
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 14:36 #25489Senior Member

Posts: 109EZ have open hours?
I have been to EZ twice, both times had to schedule ahead of time. I enjoyed my two massages there, it's just that unless I take vacation time I have no guarantee of being in the area of EZ (or elsewhere). If EZ has walk in available, would certainly repeat (and attempt to be regular enough of a customer to reach whatever plateau that might be accessible).
Originally Posted by Georgei
[View Original Post]
Thanks for any feedback.
BCD.
-
04-06-25 08:22 #25488Senior Member

Posts: 881I'm overly generous with an up-front tip if I'm looking for wild fun with no questions about more money in the middle of the action. But 230 mentioned earlier is a bit high, IMO.
Originally Posted by TNvolguy88
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 23:23 #25487Senior Member

Posts: 405Yup
I agree previous poster said damage was $$ I tried to negotiate but she wasn't having it,most I;ve ever paid. If she's the operator she's gnna wear that thing out but not with me.
Originally Posted by TNvolguy88
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




