Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 29290
-
04-07-25 13:32 #25495Senior Member

Posts: 131Looks interesting.
Originally Posted by Indy33
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 13:22 #25494Senior Member

Posts: 60Anyone visit this one yet?
https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...840019819.html
Grace Asthetics.
-
04-07-25 13:10 #25493Senior Member

Posts: 37The vibe is accurate
I know I'm just a "regular", so take this how you will. Tried crystal out this morning and the good vibe is accurate. Main problem I have is the location. Has to be about the busiest intersection in town, and she has a doorbell to make you wait to get in. So it's not a great one for discretion if you need that. Otherwise, a good visit. PM me if you want the details.
Originally Posted by DuggerJug
[View Original Post]
Buzzard.
-
04-07-25 07:38 #25492Senior Member

Posts: 507W. 10th St- is this it?
https://feetfetishfootspa.com/
Originally Posted by Indiguy
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 19:31 #25491Senior Member

Posts: 413True massage
If you want a real massage Your best bet is on W. 10th a mile east of the high school. Gal is youngish, gives a massage combining kneading and rubbing. Teasing is part of the therapy along with a short skirt if that matters. Modest pricing. You will leave with a smile on Your face.
-
04-06-25 16:36 #25490Regular Member

Posts: 1020 min S of a Indy? What city is she in?
.
Originally Posted by Jefrob1960
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 14:36 #25489Senior Member

Posts: 109EZ have open hours?
I have been to EZ twice, both times had to schedule ahead of time. I enjoyed my two massages there, it's just that unless I take vacation time I have no guarantee of being in the area of EZ (or elsewhere). If EZ has walk in available, would certainly repeat (and attempt to be regular enough of a customer to reach whatever plateau that might be accessible).
Originally Posted by Georgei
[View Original Post]
Thanks for any feedback.
BCD.
-
04-06-25 08:22 #25488Senior Member

Posts: 883I'm overly generous with an up-front tip if I'm looking for wild fun with no questions about more money in the middle of the action. But 230 mentioned earlier is a bit high, IMO.
Originally Posted by TNvolguy88
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 23:23 #25487Senior Member

Posts: 405Yup
I agree previous poster said damage was $$ I tried to negotiate but she wasn't having it,most I;ve ever paid. If she's the operator she's gnna wear that thing out but not with me.
Originally Posted by TNvolguy88
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 23:03 #25486Senior Member

Posts: 104Yall are drastically overpaying. I got her with 70 to the house and 130 tip. Everything covered but I got everything.
Originally Posted by DuggerJug
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 22:57 #25485Senior Member

Posts: 35Ava / Eva at Sunshine Life
After reading few reviews here, decided to visit. Both Ava and Sophia were available. Went with Ava, paid. 7 for the h.
She looks good, mid 20 or early 30,110 lbs max, B cups natural. Was in a skimpy dress. Massage was good.
Tried her best to please. On the flip asked what I wanted and I paid $.3 for the FS. It is true she came back with a cup of mouth freshener and had me clean up. That felt secured knowing she takes hygiene seriously. She started light touching and going down for CBJ, despite being covered it was really good head game. Then tried mish, cg, rcg, doggy, finally finished in cg. That girl loves cg and makes a different motion.
Enjoy while she stays.
-
04-05-25 13:04 #25484Regular Member

Posts: 11Muffed that one!
Missed Old Scavengers post somehow even thought it was right there saying everything already, but yep, sorry for the repetition.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 12:59 #25483Senior Member

Posts: 87May Keystone
Agreed! Two cents. I stopped in briefly on Monday and she was actively packing and bagging things up. She took the time to mention she'd be opening a 'new place about 10 minutes away' and she also directed me to visit a place in Crawfordsville in the interim.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 12:54 #25482Regular Member

Posts: 11Lights were there and on 2 days ago, so I must have missed that post. I will take a look.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 12:44 #25481Senior Member

Posts: 192Sunshine life
Stopped by, unfortunately Eva was busy, so I got Sophie. Head game on point, best I've had in a while, and that includes Phoenix. Standard rates apply.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



