LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 296 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 4432
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4907

    I read and do believe

    Quote Originally Posted by Srq2018  [View Original Post]
    Dear Srq2018, I'm writing to my future self to remind me about my foolish thoughts. You seem to have been confused lately about what you want, is it a good massage? Is it a combo good massage and L1? Or, Is it a wild and crazy time with an AMP hottie? Because you know you can't have it all. But remember this! Stop trying to save a few dollars!

    Go immediately to Stone Sauna (or eastern) Skip the massage, skip the games (literally) and go for the crazy hot time! You won't regret it! You will have an amazing experience, be treated like a king, live out some fantasy's, and no drama. Stop chasing unicorns!

    I called ahead, didn't understand all the names (sounded like 3-4) but recognized Judy so asked if / when she'd be available. Timing was perfect, they even reached out when I was 1 minute away to confirm my appointment! Walked in to the exact description given previously. Yoga pants, athletic top highlighting beautiful man made C's and a just right handful of ass. Stunning! And GFE from the get go! As I opted for an hour of course there was time for the TS! Priceless! She's thorough! And unique in the mouth work and kiss and sucking on different parts of my body. Felt awesome! She did do the move putting my feet on her boobs, interesting, I almost feel like it's her little fetish?! Almost lost it by the time she got to my shaft and worked it over. Back to the room for some more pampering, me in the chair and her on her knees worshiping me! What a sight, burned in my mind. Then she moved onto all four, ass facing the mirror so I could admire while she delivered a standing BBBJ. The view was amazing, so, Switched to 69, the ccg for a finish.

    With time on the clock she provided a relaxing massage. While it might not have solved any of my back problems I was delirious anyway!

    Skip the poor communication, mediocre performances, with "average" looking women. Go get it all (or as close to all as I can find).
    I took some advice from the letter to your future self. The unicorn is at those AMPs! The costs of getting that unicorn is more than I wish to pay but, maybe twice a year maybe doable, LOL. I just reasoned with myself in the past that, if I got hook on a hobby, atleast the costs would be cheap.

  2. #3516

    Letter to my future self

    Dear Srq2018, I'm writing to my future self to remind me about my foolish thoughts. You seem to have been confused lately about what you want, is it a good massage? Is it a combo good massage and L1? Or, Is it a wild and crazy time with an AMP hottie? Because you know you can't have it all. But remember this! Stop trying to save a few dollars!

    Go immediately to Stone Sauna (or eastern) Skip the massage, skip the games (literally) and go for the crazy hot time! You won't regret it! You will have an amazing experience, be treated like a king, live out some fantasy's, and no drama. Stop chasing unicorns!

    I called ahead, didn't understand all the names (sounded like 3-4) but recognized Judy so asked if / when she'd be available. Timing was perfect, they even reached out when I was 1 minute away to confirm my appointment! Walked in to the exact description given previously. Yoga pants, athletic top highlighting beautiful man made C's and a just right handful of ass. Stunning! And GFE from the get go! As I opted for an hour of course there was time for the TS! Priceless! She's thorough! And unique in the mouth work and kiss and sucking on different parts of my body. Felt awesome! She did do the move putting my feet on her boobs, interesting, I almost feel like it's her little fetish?! Almost lost it by the time she got to my shaft and worked it over. Back to the room for some more pampering, me in the chair and her on her knees worshiping me! What a sight, burned in my mind. Then she moved onto all four, ass facing the mirror so I could admire while she delivered a standing BBBJ. The view was amazing, so, Switched to 69, the ccg for a finish.

    With time on the clock she provided a relaxing massage. While it might not have solved any of my back problems I was delirious anyway!

    Skip the poor communication, mediocre performances, with "average" looking women. Go get it all (or as close to all as I can find).

  3. #3515
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    I've never met anyone else in the hall naked, just in the waiting room fully clothed. The talent does do an excellent job of keeping us separated. Relax and enjoy please; they don't even make you sign the sign-up sheets any more.
    Thank you, brother. I'll have to swing north when I'm fully recovered from my visit to the Pink Rose. To be clear, I was naked with a towel, the dude was fully dressed and being brought back to his room (young guy, 5'11", mustache. It was you, wasn't it? D).

    I mean, I'm a bit of a jokester anyways, and sometimes I'm tempted to open every door as I'm leaving and saying "SUP, BRO" really loud just to see people jump, but I wouldn't do that to why'all.

  4. #3514
    Quote Originally Posted by RodStewart  [View Original Post]
    So I was at a place in Lee county last week and encountered some traffic management issues. I'm being brought from the TS back to my room, holding my towel around my waist, as another monger is being led back to his room in street clothes. Homey says "sup" and puts up a hand like he wants a high-five on the way by (I ducked under it and I'm sure I looked perturbed. Kinda ruined the mood of my visit.

    I have NO INTEREST in meeting y'all! We're all in this hobby together, trying to be safe and discreet, but I want to be as anonymous as I can for about 20 different reasons. And sorry, bro, if you're in this group, I meant no disrespect when I ducked under your high-five. (Even though. Yes. It was kinda funny.)

    Which leads to my main question: I'd really like to check out one of the two places getting great reviews in Sarasota, but it seems like they're quite busy now, and I wish to avoid future traffic management issues. Do y'all find yourselves face to face with other mongers at these two Sarasota places, or does the talent do a good job was preserving our <ahem dignity?
    I've never met anyone else in the hall naked, just in the waiting room fully clothed. The talent does do an excellent job of keeping us separated. Relax and enjoy please; they don't even make you sign the sign-up sheets any more.

  5. #3513

    Angela at Pink Rose in PC

    (I posted this in the FM forum also).

    I've been away from the hobby for a few months but I've been missing my ATF (Yo-Yo) at PINK Rose, so I called tonight and she answered the phone and said she was available. I got all excited and was there in 10 minutes, anticipating all the silly things I was going to do with that gorgeous body of hers. Then someone else greeted me at the door. Huh? OK. Used the ATM in the lobby and a different girl, young 30's, natural B-cups, beautiful eyes and a sultry voice greeted me in decent English and led me to the first room on the right, which is set up for couples. I paid the $70 house fee for the hour and told "Angela" I would need a TS as I'd been working all day. She happily agreed, got me a towel that was barely big enough to cover me (very small towel) and we both laughed and headed to the TS. On the way, Yo-yo peeked out and recognized me and greeted me very warmly, full-body hug and very affectionate. Yoyo and I chitchatted briefly as Angela prepped the TS. Yoyo asked me to try out the "new girl" and she promises to see me next time. No problem, Angela is quite attractive. Nice shower, Angela is very attentive, friendly, playful and comfortable with her jokes. She really seems to be enjoying this.

    Back to the room, Yoyo again gives me a little butt slap on the way by, and we settle in for the massage. I ask for medium pressure, and Angela has a wonderful touch. Very sensual, she moans and compliments extremely well. Seriously, if you want a massage any lighter than "medium", she's your girl. Before the flip, I can feel that she has removed her clothing and is massaging my backside and buttocks with her breasts. It's a great feeling, and it's even nicer on the flip to already see a beautiful, nude woman standing next to you with a smile. There was no negotiation as I already left the donation on the chair (6). (Veteran mongers already know this pro tip.) Within seconds, we are both already exploring each other. My hands are everywhere, she is doing everything downstairs with the exception of actual BBBJ (but she's sucking on my balls and kissing my taint). Her B-cup eraser-nips are sensitive but she giggles ("It tickles") and doesn't pull away. Finally, the cover goes on and it's time to mount up. As she's climbing on top of me, she says "I smell PUSSY!" which makes me laugh, and BTW, there is no smell, she is very clean and unshaven. First CG, then squatting CG, then back to CG and she leans back so I can spend some time with her nice, sweaty tits. She says the right things at the right times, but it doesn't seem to be a race to the end. We're having a pretty lengthy session; long enough that I'm going to have to start another paragraph to continue my report.

    I switch her to table-mish (me standing, her on her back) and we are here for a while. I'm average-sized, and she's saying "go deep, baby, I want you deep," so I went deep with full strokes. That was really nice. I briefly swing one of her legs over and I'm hitting it sideways while I'm working her clit and she's playing with my balls. That made her cum. Then we go back to table-mish and we're both sweating buckets and I lean forward and put my forehead on hers and we are looking at each other as I'm arching HARD into her like a horny Doberman. She then says "I love you". TWICE. And that's when I went full Grinch (his cock grew three sizes larger that day") and blasted two months of celibacy into this poor girl's body. Well, the condom, anyway. We both collapsed and caught our breath for a few seconds, then it was all smiles and cleanup and hot towels.

    Now, before we address the I Love You thing, I'll tell you this: I've been mongering for, I dunno, a couple hundred years. And only a few times has this happened, but it's the sign of a professional who knows how to deliver a GFE, and is comfortable enough to deliver it to someone she knows is not going to give her trouble about it. There's no misunderstanding here. But it sure as hell launched me.

    After cleanup, the sesh finished with some light leg massage and head and face massage, then she shook out my limbs and did some relaxation techniques on my neck and back. This was a Top 10 All-time sesh for me.

    I know, currently, Sarasota seems to have the best stuff in the area at Stone and Eastern (maybe a third place in there I'm forgetting). But if you're south of Sarasota, there are serious options available in PC. Pink Rose is my top pick, and I've had reliable success at Taichi and Jasmine Bee (the one by the Post Office). It's true I've had a couple strange experiences at Pink Rose months ago (see my past posts), but Yoyo seems to have things working really well right now, and she and Angela are currently on my Mount Mountmore. (Typical donation expected at Pink Rose; I've been able to easily negotiate slightly lower rates at Taichi and Jasmine.).

  6. #3512
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    I started out with Ango with one of the best table showers ever. Back in the room, she asked if I'd like another girl and Judy joined in for another $100.00. I'd always wanted to try the 4-hand and figured "What the hell? I had three of them in the room for a moment, but that was a little too pricy. It was really fun to have one riding your cock while the other rides your face. Ango kissed and played with Judy's titties while I fucked Judy in mish. She was so tight, I could have cum in the bag which is unusual for me. Although Ango offered CIM, I opted for Judy's jerk off while Ango tinkled in my mouth. I may repeat the duo someday; it was really fun having two gorgeous Chinese hotties to play with enthusiastically.

    Eastern is getting some serious competition.
    My friend stopped by Stone Sauna when they took over from Lily Spa around June. It was just before the sign-up sheets became law on July 1st so this visit was going to be my friend's last hurrah. His provider was this middle aged frumper who appeared to be having a bad day. No other sign of other talent around. He only went in for a half hour at $60. It almost seemed she wanted to rip it off during L1. My friend gave her an above-average tip of. 50 and felt that was being over-generous. She gave him major stink-eye as he made his way out the door. He didn't know if she was the owner or mamasan. From the recent reviews, it looks like Stone has changed their business model.

  7. #3511
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Stone Sauna yesterday, not for fun, but to check the rotation. I was met by one of the prettiest, most shapely, and friendliest of providers who told me she'd be there for 6 more days. They are stepping up their game, no doubt.
    Did you get her name ... or names of anyone else working? Based on other recent reports, I'm assuming that Judy and Angel (Ango?) are the two working right now.

    Since neither of those names ring familiar with names at some other places (as far as I remember), I'm wondering if some of the girls that are working multiple locations may start using different names for each place they work. If that is going on, the only way we'll know is if/when some guy walks in and recognizes a girl he's seen at another place under a different name AND THEN REPORTS IT HERE!

  8. #3510

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by RodStewart  [View Original Post]
    I stopped "settling" for L1 when they were demanding $ and I was offering. 4, and even if an agreement was made they'd try to upcharge for roaming and jackhammer me into submission (I literally had to tap out of an L1 session in Cape Coral last year.) Hell, for an extra few bucks I'll just plow you like my Grampy's soy fields for half an hour.
    I hear what you're saying! That's kinda what I experienced at a couple other spots. Which is frustrating but even worse when the massage is half assed too and you actually need a massage too!

    That's kinda where I'm at. My back is killing me, time is limited to take care of both needs. And obviously financial resources come into play as well. I'll probably go back to lucky for an hour and test the limits. At least I know I'll get an excellent massage! Or call Samantha, she fills a niche.

  9. #3509
    So I was at a place in Lee county last week and encountered some traffic management issues. I'm being brought from the TS back to my room, holding my towel around my waist, as another monger is being led back to his room in street clothes. Homey says "sup" and puts up a hand like he wants a high-five on the way by (I ducked under it and I'm sure I looked perturbed. Kinda ruined the mood of my visit.

    I have NO INTEREST in meeting y'all! We're all in this hobby together, trying to be safe and discreet, but I want to be as anonymous as I can for about 20 different reasons. And sorry, bro, if you're in this group, I meant no disrespect when I ducked under your high-five. (Even though. Yes. It was kinda funny.)

    Which leads to my main question: I'd really like to check out one of the two places getting great reviews in Sarasota, but it seems like they're quite busy now, and I wish to avoid future traffic management issues. Do y'all find yourselves face to face with other mongers at these two Sarasota places, or does the talent do a good job was preserving our <ahem dignity?

  10. #3508
    Quote Originally Posted by Srq2018  [View Original Post]
    So are there still places with excellent massages and L1 at reasonable rates?
    I stopped "settling" for L1 when they were demanding $ and I was offering. 4, and even if an agreement was made they'd try to upcharge for roaming and jackhammer me into submission (I literally had to tap out of an L1 session in Cape Coral last year.) Hell, for an extra few bucks I'll just plow you like my Grampy's soy fields for half an hour.

  11. #3507

    Stone Sauna

    I started out with Ango with one of the best table showers ever. Back in the room, she asked if I'd like another girl and Judy joined in for another $100.00. I'd always wanted to try the 4-hand and figured "What the hell? I had three of them in the room for a moment, but that was a little too pricy. It was really fun to have one riding your cock while the other rides your face. Ango kissed and played with Judy's titties while I fucked Judy in mish. She was so tight, I could have cum in the bag which is unusual for me. Although Ango offered CIM, I opted for Judy's jerk off while Ango tinkled in my mouth. I may repeat the duo someday; it was really fun having two gorgeous Chinese hotties to play with enthusiastically.

    Eastern is getting some serious competition.

  12. #3506

    Went to 4 spas today

    Was in Sarasota today and stopped by to check out out what the girls look like (did not receive any services) since I always seem to find the girls less attractive than what the reviews say. First went to Stone Sauna spa and the mamasan answered the the door. She brought me inside and I asked to see the lineup, Judy and Angel. Judy was avaialble and she was wearing a tank top and workout clothes. She had a fit / athletic build, maybe 5'5" attractive face light brown hair and seemed friendly. While I thought she was attractive (also in her photo posted in the spa), I think Yuki who I checked out at Sunlight Spa in St Pete last month was still prettier. They then told me that Angel was busy with someone so I said will come back later. I then went down the street, Zhixiang, it was still Selena there this month and one other person, she was there last month too. I think she just rotates between there and Mead. Then went to Eastern, 1 girl available and 1 busy, the girl that I talked to wasn't as pretty as Molly from last month. Finally, went to Asian Body Massage on Mead and they were also partially busy. An older lady opened the door, Lily who was very nice, probably in her 50's /60's and brought me inside, and showed me 1 girl, Lisa, probably mid 30's, who was chubby / thick. I last visited a year ago but it looks like the girls here are now older and just not as attractive.

  13. #3505
    Senior Member


    Posts: 182
    Quote Originally Posted by Srq2018  [View Original Post]
    Hey brothers, I found myself near utc in need of a good body rub. Samantha was unresponsive so I went back to the Lucky Spa off Honore and 17. Previous visits were solid rub with basic L1. It's been a while, and I'm 99% sure it was a new attendant, Lily. Younger than the previous but probably 40's or hell even 50+. Dressed in scrubs, average looks but friendly vibe. Only time for a half. 6 The massage was excellent!! And I was wishing I had an hour because I didn't want it to end. As the clock in my head was ticking I wondered when the flip was going to happen. Well it never did!? She thoroughly worked my back neck legs etc, but no flip. Weird? I didn't pretip so maybe that's why? Anyone else been there recently? Thoughts?

    Or is there somewhere else where you can get a really good massage and a simple L1. I mean if money wasn't a factor I'd just go to eastern.
    Same thing happened to me a month ago. Maybe 60 minutes was needed. I won't go back to give it another shot though.

  14. #3504

    L1 vs all in

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    There are many new parlors opening. Some are trying to take advantage of the myth of AMPs. Best to stick with known AMPs unless one is willing to explore and risk not getting what one desires. I have been there and done that, so I write fromexperience. Sometimes I just want a massage because I have seen someone else for a real good time and I can still spend less than going to L3-AMPs.
    Hey brother, that's exactly what I was thinking. I don't mind getting an excellent massage and then seeing someone else for the fun stuff because it's still cheaper than going to Eastern as an example. But damn if I don't love the entire experience at eastern! But at. 8 and 1. 6 I'm at a budget breaking 2. 4 and it's 30 minutes further from home.

    Now I think I've read some one talk about half hour rates that total 2? But even then I'm over the cost of splitting up the experiences of a massage and then the fun stuff.

    But honestly for the sake of time management and ultimately cost, sometimes a combination good massage with a HE is a good solution. I had received this previously at Lucky. So assumed it would be the same. Not sure if I gave off cop vibes or if there was a new owner and a different business model?

    So are there still places with excellent massages and L1 at reasonable rates?

  15. #3503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4907

    Expectations

    Quote Originally Posted by Srq2018  [View Original Post]
    Hey brothers, I found myself near utc in need of a good body rub. Samantha was unresponsive so I went back to the Lucky Spa off Honore and 17. Previous visits were solid rub with basic L1. It's been a while, and I'm 99% sure it was a new attendant, Lily. Younger than the previous but probably 40's or hell even 50+. Dressed in scrubs, average looks but friendly vibe. Only time for a half. 6 The massage was excellent!! And I was wishing I had an hour because I didn't want it to end. As the clock in my head was ticking I wondered when the flip was going to happen. Well it never did!? She thoroughly worked my back neck legs etc, but no flip. Weird? I didn't pretip so maybe that's why? Anyone else been there recently? Thoughts?

    Or is there somewhere else where you can get a really good massage and a simple L1. I mean if money wasn't a factor I'd just go to eastern.
    There are many new parlors opening. Some are trying to take advantage of the myth of AMPs. Best to stick with known AMPs unless one is willing to explore and risk not getting what one desires. I have been there and done that, so I write fromexperience. Sometimes I just want a massage because I have seen someone else for a real good time and I can still spend less than going to L3-AMPs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape