Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 296 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 4432
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3502
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4907

    Levels to this AMP game

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    I'm starting to get confused about a couple of places in the Sarasota market as well as a couple of places in the St.Pete market! I know that Easter Massage has been widely regarded as a somewhat newly annointed "Top Spot" for talent and services, and I've witnessed all the reports about Eastern having talent rotate IN from Vinca Massage and (I think) Sunlight Spa in St.Pete as well as "The Big Three" AMPs in Orlando. But NOW I'm also seeing brand new reports that the former Lily Spa, now open under the name Stone Sauna Spa, is ALSO getting talent from those same places, as well as from Eastern.

    "The Big Three" in Orlando (recently reduced to TWO, but rumored to be about to expand out to THREE again) are well understood to all be part of the same enterprise and regularly rotate talent among those three locations in a highly coordinated fashion. When some of those girls started showing up at Vinca, and later Sunlight, curious minds started speculating that, MAYBE, Vinca and/or Sunlight were ALSO part of that same Orlanso enterprise ... although it's entirely possible that the girls are just working among several distinct enterprises (although that does NOT seem to happen within the Orlando market). When some of those same girls started to appear at Eastern, the question about the connection between the AMPs also expands.

    From what I've seen in St.Pete, Vinca and Sunlight seem to be competitors that don't freely exchange talent between one another, but I'm not sure. So the question is if Eastern and Stone Sauna are related/connected by means beyond just the fact some girls work at each place, and are they similarly connected to Sunlight/Vinca in St.Pete, AS WELL AS connected to "The Big Three" in Orlando?

    The only reason this is even mildly relevent is that knowing the AMP connections would help us all anticipate talent rotation ... in other words: If I see Kelly in Orlando (which I have), is it reasonable to hope to see her in St.Pete and Sarasota (which it is, since she's been in both of those cities at some of the mentioned AMPs)? Finally, are there any OTHER locations that may be related where we might also look forward to seeing some of the providers that have operated out of these places?

    With talent and services improving in Sarasota and St.Pete to this degree, there's clearly multiple points of opportunity for guys to experience top rate talent, so how they are connected is not all that important. That said, I find having as much information as I can about these places helps me make more informed decisions regarding how to expend my hobby-dollars.
    Don't know if many think so deeply like you in this area. You are in this real deep. I marvel at your attention to detail. I am one of your greatest fans! I gleam info from you even though I haven't been to an AMP in years.

  2. #3501
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    I'm starting to get confused about a couple of places in the Sarasota market as well as a couple of places in the St.Pete market! I know that Easter Massage has been widely regarded as a somewhat newly annointed "Top Spot" for talent and services, and I've witnessed all the reports about Eastern having talent rotate IN from Vinca Massage and (I think) Sunlight Spa in St.Pete as well as "The Big Three" AMPs in Orlando. But NOW I'm also seeing brand new reports that the former Lily Spa, now open under the name Stone Sauna Spa, is ALSO getting talent from those same places, as well as from Eastern.

    "The Big Three" in Orlando (recently reduced to TWO, but rumored to be about to expand out to THREE again) are well understood to all be part of the same enterprise and regularly rotate talent among those three locations in a highly coordinated fashion. When some of those girls started showing up at Vinca, and later Sunlight, curious minds started speculating that, MAYBE, Vinca and/or Sunlight were ALSO part of that same Orlanso enterprise ... although it's entirely possible that the girls are just working among several distinct enterprises (although that does NOT seem to happen within the Orlando market). When some of those same girls started to appear at Eastern, the question about the connection between the AMPs also expands.

    From what I've seen in St.Pete, Vinca and Sunlight seem to be competitors that don't freely exchange talent between one another, but I'm not sure. So the question is if Eastern and Stone Sauna are related/connected by means beyond just the fact some girls work at each place, and are they similarly connected to Sunlight/Vinca in St.Pete, AS WELL AS connected to "The Big Three" in Orlando?.
    I stopped by Stone Sauna yesterday, not for fun, but to check the rotation. I was met by one of the prettiest, most shapely, and friendliest of providers who told me she'd be there for 6 more days. They are stepping up their game, no doubt.

  3. #3500

    Wait! ... What!?

    I'm starting to get confused about a couple of places in the Sarasota market as well as a couple of places in the St.Pete market! I know that Easter Massage has been widely regarded as a somewhat newly annointed "Top Spot" for talent and services, and I've witnessed all the reports about Eastern having talent rotate IN from Vinca Massage and (I think) Sunlight Spa in St.Pete as well as "The Big Three" AMPs in Orlando. But NOW I'm also seeing brand new reports that the former Lily Spa, now open under the name Stone Sauna Spa, is ALSO getting talent from those same places, as well as from Eastern.

    "The Big Three" in Orlando (recently reduced to TWO, but rumored to be about to expand out to THREE again) are well understood to all be part of the same enterprise and regularly rotate talent among those three locations in a highly coordinated fashion. When some of those girls started showing up at Vinca, and later Sunlight, curious minds started speculating that, MAYBE, Vinca and/or Sunlight were ALSO part of that same Orlanso enterprise ... although it's entirely possible that the girls are just working among several distinct enterprises (although that does NOT seem to happen within the Orlando market). When some of those same girls started to appear at Eastern, the question about the connection between the AMPs also expands.

    From what I've seen in St.Pete, Vinca and Sunlight seem to be competitors that don't freely exchange talent between one another, but I'm not sure. So the question is if Eastern and Stone Sauna are related/connected by means beyond just the fact some girls work at each place, and are they similarly connected to Sunlight/Vinca in St.Pete, AS WELL AS connected to "The Big Three" in Orlando?

    The only reason this is even mildly relevent is that knowing the AMP connections would help us all anticipate talent rotation ... in other words: If I see Kelly in Orlando (which I have), is it reasonable to hope to see her in St.Pete and Sarasota (which it is, since she's been in both of those cities at some of the mentioned AMPs)? Finally, are there any OTHER locations that may be related where we might also look forward to seeing some of the providers that have operated out of these places?

    With talent and services improving in Sarasota and St.Pete to this degree, there's clearly multiple points of opportunity for guys to experience top rate talent, so how they are connected is not all that important. That said, I find having as much information as I can about these places helps me make more informed decisions regarding how to expend my hobby-dollars.

  4. #3499
    Quote Originally Posted by JeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Got some intel from Mamasan in Stpete (VM). Judy and Angel will be working there in Sarasota.

    I can say from personal experience, had both of them separately three times at VM. Judy is a tiny spinner type, and her body is in amazing shape! Angel? Again in amazing shape. Both are sexy as hell. Tip them well and they take care of you.
    I just seen the girl with the fake abs. I felt like a virgin all over again.

    She was upside down with her legs on the wall and you can see that coochie in the mirror. I don't think I've ever experienced that before.

  5. #3498

    Lucky Day

    Hey brothers, I found myself near utc in need of a good body rub. Samantha was unresponsive so I went back to the Lucky Spa off Honore and 17. Previous visits were solid rub with basic L1. It's been a while, and I'm 99% sure it was a new attendant, Lily. Younger than the previous but probably 40's or hell even 50+. Dressed in scrubs, average looks but friendly vibe. Only time for a half. 6 The massage was excellent!! And I was wishing I had an hour because I didn't want it to end. As the clock in my head was ticking I wondered when the flip was going to happen. Well it never did!? She thoroughly worked my back neck legs etc, but no flip. Weird? I didn't pretip so maybe that's why? Anyone else been there recently? Thoughts?

    Or is there somewhere else where you can get a really good massage and a simple L1. I mean if money wasn't a factor I'd just go to eastern.

  6. #3497

    Angel Stone Sauna Spa

    Great session with Angel recently. If you think Judy has a nice body wait till you see Angel.

    Insane six pack with a nice ass and solid manmades, couple tattoos. Service was awesome as well.

    Started with decent bbj while waiting for the shower water to heat up.

    In the shower was cleaned every inch. Body rub was amazing. She kept rubbing my feet against her tits which oddly felt quite good.

    Back in the room she continued to blow me from several new positions. Getting to play with her sexy body while down her throat was unreal.

    Ran through a few positions and dropped a load in her mouth.

    Angel was super playful and kept dancing to a speaker she carried from the room to the shower and back.

    I'm glad I saw her or I'd definitely would still be repeating with Judy. Stone Sauna has good talent at the moment. Heard Angel would be heading to St. Pete in about a week.

  7. #3496

    Lovely Mina

    I don't really care for Asian chicks, but there was so much noise on the St. Pete Board about Grace. Went and saw her and had a damn blast (check out the review), but I also saw chatter about Mina and I just had to check her out. I did some investigation and yep, she was over on this side. I drove an hour (I never drive more than 30 minutes for anybody) to see her.

    Very beautiful as well. Very natural. Only her & Grace I will see (not too often, since I can't really afford AMP all the time), but I had 170 coins to play with out of 350 that I won from scratch offs. Well I thought I could do what I did to Grace donation wise, but Mina is a hard negotiator. Sheesh lol. Good thing I brought an extra 100 max, which was enough.

    Skipped the shower. Gave her a good daty to start off. Then doggy, cg (we went on this one for a good while), reverse cg and finally a long bbbj cim and swallowed (did this with Grace as well). Obviously this is better than finishing with the cover from fs. Yeah she's perfect. Man she can DFK to the max as well.

    I'm usually a streetwalker / escort guy, but once in a HUGE while, I will see Mina & Grace. Mina is my favorite.

  8. #3495

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexture96  [View Original Post]
    Saw some recent positive feedback on Eastern Massage and even confirmed via phone call about a Mina that's in their current rotation. Made the appointment to check them out later.

    Well hot dayuum, right at the door this early twenty something welcomed me. But yeah I told her that I had an appointment with Mina and the girl was like she'll be with you in a moment. Her name was Anna BTW. Mad cute and she's also one of the new additions to the current rotation. After a nice full body contact hug, she led me to the room and gave me a little kiss.

    Mina looked fucking hot when she came in. Right away she suggested if I'm open to Anna joining the party.

    Ummm, oh hell yeah?

    All three of us took a quick shower. Nice appetizers, etc. Plump D boobs on Anna with that hour glass body. Mina look like she keep up with her body as well.

    A very complete experience ground-up w / some beautiful top tier talent. If you need details, just dm me.
    Is this the Mina that was at M&why in Orlando this past month and Sunlight Spa in St. Pete before then?

    If so, absolute dime. Must see for those who haven't.

  9. #3494
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexture96  [View Original Post]
    Saw some recent positive feedback on Eastern Massage and even confirmed via phone call about a Mina that's in their current rotation. Made the appointment to check them out later.

    Well hot dayuum, right at the door this early twenty something welcomed me. But yeah I told her that I had an appointment with Mina and the girl was like she'll be with you in a moment. Her name was Anna BTW. Mad cute and she's also one of the new additions to the current rotation. After a nice full body contact hug, she led me to the room and gave me a little kiss.

    Mina looked fucking hot when she came in. Right away she suggested if I'm open to Anna joining the party.

    Ummm, oh hell yeah?

    All three of us took a quick shower. Nice appetizers, etc. Plump D boobs on Anna with that hour glass body. Mina look like she keep up with her body as well..
    What time of day please?

  10. #3493

    Top tier ladies at Eastern Massage on S Tamiami Trail

    Saw some recent positive feedback on Eastern Massage and even confirmed via phone call about a Mina that's in their current rotation. Made the appointment to check them out later.

    Well hot dayuum, right at the door this early twenty something welcomed me. But yeah I told her that I had an appointment with Mina and the girl was like she'll be with you in a moment. Her name was Anna BTW. Mad cute and she's also one of the new additions to the current rotation. After a nice full body contact hug, she led me to the room and gave me a little kiss.

    Mina looked fucking hot when she came in. Right away she suggested if I'm open to Anna joining the party.

    Ummm, oh hell yeah?

    All three of us took a quick shower. Nice appetizers, etc. Plump D boobs on Anna with that hour glass body. Mina look like she keep up with her body as well.

    A very complete experience ground-up w / some beautiful top tier talent. If you need details, just dm me.

  11. #3492
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I love getting special treatment because well it makes special haha. I had come in last night for a work trip and Monica told me Judy is a must see, but she wasn't sure if Judy wanted to work or not as it was her travel day too. Usually girls don't like to work on the day they travel because traveling can be tough depending on how far they have to travel. And they usually don't have their full makeup on and don't feel like putting on their full makeup just to work a couple of hours. It was my only window to play, but I didn't want to push a girl to work if she wasn't feeling it. It was a sure recipe for a disaster session. Not sure what Monica told Judy, but I was lucky that Judy agreed to see me. I was hesitant at first because I didn't know if she felt pressured into seeing me, but boy Judy is such a sweet girl and the session was great.

    As I had posted in the St Petersburg thread, Monica had told me to check out Judy's reviews when she was at VM back in January. I went through all her reviews and I also like her pic that Monica had shared. It's posted below, a few post down. As you can see, pretty face and nice body. We all have different beauty standards, but I think vast majority of us will find her to be hot. She is very hot to me.

    As others have mentioned in their reviews, Judy's ts is fantastic.
    My friend must have visited Stone Spa at the wrong time. He visited right after Stone Spa changed name from Lily Spa in June just before the July 1st massage parlor laws went into effect. His provider was this ill-tempered frumpy middle-aged asian b. She did a lackluster massage and a more lackluster ending. My friend tipped her the standard $. 50 after and Ms. Fugly had the balls to scoff at it. The Lily Spa was somewhat legit so my friend figured Stone Spa was full-on legit. Looks like he was wrong. The Ms. Fugly that he got was probably the mamasan who was waiting for the young talent to arrive.

  12. #3491

    Judy & Angel

    Had a session with Judy but also saw Angel when she came in for a tease. Angel is smoking hot with a six pack, definitely got to visit her. Judy was awesome as always, check my previous reviews for a better description.

    So Judy and Angel are both at Stone Sauna Spa but Angel is going to VM in 10 days.

  13. #3490

    Judy at Stone Sauna Spa

    I love getting special treatment because well it makes special haha. I had come in last night for a work trip and Monica told me Judy is a must see, but she wasn't sure if Judy wanted to work or not as it was her travel day too. Usually girls don't like to work on the day they travel because traveling can be tough depending on how far they have to travel. And they usually don't have their full makeup on and don't feel like putting on their full makeup just to work a couple of hours. It was my only window to play, but I didn't want to push a girl to work if she wasn't feeling it. It was a sure recipe for a disaster session. Not sure what Monica told Judy, but I was lucky that Judy agreed to see me. I was hesitant at first because I didn't know if she felt pressured into seeing me, but boy Judy is such a sweet girl and the session was great.

    As I had posted in the St Petersburg thread, Monica had told me to check out Judy's reviews when she was at VM back in January. I went through all her reviews and I also like her pic that Monica had shared. It's posted below, a few post down. As you can see, pretty face and nice body. We all have different beauty standards, but I think vast majority of us will find her to be hot. She is very hot to me.

    As others have mentioned in their reviews, Judy's ts is fantastic. Not to be missed. I get that no all guys want a ts as it cuts into the play time, but trust me it's well worth it. Back in the room, all the positions that I requested were available and she finished me off with a fantastic CIM. Insane body if you ask me.

    I asked her why she decided to see me. She said Monica told her that I am a handsome guy LOL. Definitely not true, funny girl. Whatever the reason was, she definitely made me feel special. Take a look at her pic below and go read her reviews in the St Petersburg thread from January and then go see her yourself!

  14. #3489
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueMan  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, I heard Angel would be back at VM for this next month and Judy would be at Stone Sauna. Maybe, I heard wrong. I guess we'll find out tomorrow!
    I saw Judy at Eastern in November:

    I popped a couple Viagra, ran a few errands to give them time to work, then pulled into my favorite local Asian massage parlor this afternoon. I had called earlier to make sure they'd gotten their table shower back in service; they had.

    I paid the house fee for an hour, $80.00, then handed my masseuse $200.00 cash. That's enough to convey you want a table shower and what's known in the trade as "full service". "Judy", a lovely 30-something Chinese, had me undress in suite #2, wrapped me in a towel and took me by the hand to the table shower. Picture a bunk bed sized tiled table with a padded waterproof mat cover and a tiled floor and drain. She disrobed, gave us each a shot of mouthwash, ran warm water over the table cover and had me lie face down where she proceeded to soap me up everywhere, then used her naked body as a scrub brush. On the flip, she paid plenty of attention to my junk; junior was very enthused. She spoke enough English to understand when I asked her to pee in my mouth. She said she really didn't have to go but squeezed out a few squirts anyway. Delightful and no extra charge. Then she dried me off.

    She led me back to suite #2 and started a nice bare back blowjob. Not too little, not too much, just enough excitement to allow her to slip on the condom. A few squirts of lube and we were going missionary. She could win an academy award with her acting skills, but maybe not as I may have been the first one in her lovely, trimmed Chinese snatch that afternoon. Very tight, and she must do regular Kegels, because her pussy was literally sucking my cock. This is professional pussy; your girlfriend or wife has no idea. Like nothing else you've ever had.

    As enjoyable as sucking on her tits, watching her pretty face, kissing her lips, and pounding that pussy was, I was never going to nut wearing that damn raincoat. I stopped, she made a hand jerking motion, and I nodded. I flipped over and she sat on my face as she jerked me off after removing the condom. She jerked me off better than I jerk myself off. I begged for a little more tinkle, but she was on empty. No matter: I exploded in her hands.

    She did a basic cleanup, got dressed, left, and came back with a hot towel to do a through job. She said I had another 10 minutes of my hour, flipped me on my stomach, and dug her hands, arms, and elbows into my back and neck with a little oil lube. She even massaged my calves, my favorite. Another wipe down, and with a gracious smile. A little bottle of water, and a "Thank you", she sent me on my way.

    I've had some very nice women lovers in my day, but none compared to the attention and level of customer satisfaction the Asian women give to men. It simply isn't comparable. The Koreans are top notch too. Judy put my Cuban sugar baby into a new perspective. Less than $300.00, no nagging, expectations, or disappointments, and everyone is happy with the deal. I'm done dating; too much of a crapshoot.

  15. #3488
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129
    Quote Originally Posted by JeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Got some intel from Mamasan in Stpete (VM). Judy and Angel will be working there in Sarasota.

    I can say from personal experience, had both of them separately three times at VM. Judy is a tiny spinner type, and her body is in amazing shape! Angel? Again in amazing shape. Both are sexy as hell. Tip them well and they take care of you.
    Is that a real picture of angel?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape