Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 553 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 8286
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7431

    Honey AAMilf at Kittens

    I met a wonderful AA MILF named Honey.

    We got a room. She started with a CBJ. After a little while I asked for no condom. She oblidged. BBBJ. Then she hopped on. Then BBBJCIM finish. 500.

  2. #7430
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    I had not been to Pandoras in a while.

    Recently I pulled into Pandoras. I saw Faith was working on instagram.

    Walked in. Noticed the changes and ordered a beer.

    Faith came over. Negotiated a HH. Club seemed dead.

    Went to a room. She closed the curtain. DFK.

    We undressed as we made out. She grabbed my cock and dropped to her knees. She did her best to deep throat me.

    I then needed to bang her. She bent over tge table in doggie. I started pounding her. She got into it saying" yes yes right there. Like that. " I then pulled her hair back and held it on a ponytail as I slammed her.

    Then she rade me rcg slamming her pussy down on me.

    I opted for a BBBJ / HJ finish.

    400 all in for room and her.

    I am looking for new stripper to bang. Message me if you have a favorite.
    I think she retired. She is never there.

  3. #7429
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    I was referred to Natalia at Kittens. Late night dancer. Big tits.

    All natural fun. 500.

    I saw Jaylee was in and know of good things with her can be had.

    I stopped into Pandoras as well.

    Does anyone have any experience with April or Zahara?

    Pm me if you don't feel comfortable posting.
    Natalia is legit.

  4. #7428
    Quote Originally Posted by PkShow  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Go to the club and ask her.
    Plus. He might get laid. Monse is a must see for anyone wanting a fun experience. Especially if you are new.

  5. #7427
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Don't spam my site

    A2

  6. #7426
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    I think you should ask those questions in person.
    I agree. Go to the club and ask her.

  7. #7425
    Quote Originally Posted by Gzegxg  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to ask but does Monse do outcalls? If so can someone DM me her info?
    I think you should ask those questions in person.

  8. #7424
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDan  [View Original Post]
    Would you be able to share monse's fansly link?
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapDoor  [View Original Post]
    Care to share her Fans site? Wonder if it shows her face unlike her IG?
    It's fanvue.com.

    At monse-11_22.

  9. #7423
    I've used that spot a few times without issues. Just keep it low-key and watch for any signs of LE activity nearby—sitting in the car too long makes you stand out.

  10. #7422
    Would you be able to share monse's fansly link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    I got a soft no and a link to her Fansly when I inquired. After some follow up she said only she only meets in the club or online.

  11. #7421
    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    I got a soft no and a link to her Fansly when I inquired. After some follow up she said only she only meets in the club or online.
    Care to share her Fans site? Wonder if it shows her face unlike her IG?

  12. #7420
    Quote Originally Posted by Gzegxg  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to ask but does Monse do outcalls? If so can someone DM me her info?
    I got a soft no and a link to her Fansly when I inquired. After some follow up she said only she only meets in the club or online.

  13. #7419
    God damn you dirtyfuk.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I love it when she squirts on my face when I eat her pussy in the club.

    I am a Dirtyfuk!

  14. #7418

    Monse

    Sorry to ask but does Monse do outcalls? If so can someone DM me her info?

  15. #7417
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Monse is such a good fuck doll.

    I did a hh pounding her bare for at least 15 minutes. She squirted some on the floor. I finished in her mouth.
    I creampied her last visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape