Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 553 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 8286
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7416
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Monse is such a good fuck doll.

    I did a hh pounding her bare for at least 15 minutes. She squirted some on the floor. I finished in her mouth.
    I love it when she squirts on my face when I eat her pussy in the club.

    I am a Dirtyfuk!

  2. #7415
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdon77  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have intel on Nova North? I see her insta and she's very much my type but gives off heavy gps vibes. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with her.
    She is a streetwalker and escort on tna. You can look her up there. Safety girl.

  3. #7414

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdon77  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have intel on Nova North? I see her insta and she's very much my type but gives off heavy gps vibes. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with her.
    Never seen her but she posts on the other board a lot so she's probably down for p2 p.

  4. #7413

    Nova North at Kitten's

    Does anyone have intel on Nova North? I see her insta and she's very much my type but gives off heavy gps vibes. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with her.

  5. #7412

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I just see Morgan. Just like old time. She suck wang and ride wang. I cum fast. Hahaha. She very good time. Make me wear condom.
    Appreciate you not keeping her busy for too long.

  6. #7411
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Morgan good time

    I just see Morgan. Just like old time. She suck wang and ride wang. I cum fast. Hahaha. She very good time. Make me wear condom.

  7. #7410
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Monse

    Monse is such a good fuck doll.

    I did a hh pounding her bare for at least 15 minutes. She squirted some on the floor. I finished in her mouth.

  8. #7409
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    I was at Pandoras today (Tuesday) and Luxe showed up around 3.
    That sounds about right. Her schedule seems to be all over the place but mostly mid shift.

  9. #7408
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    I was at Pandoras today (Tuesday) and Luxe showed up around 3.
    Asianguy. Clear out your inbox brother.

  10. #7407
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappin1719  [View Original Post]
    Any idea days and / or times Luxe is at Pandora? I know her IG is slumpluxe but not much info there.
    I was at Pandoras today (Tuesday) and Luxe showed up around 3.

  11. #7406
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Luxe at night will suck all the cum out of you. Tight pussy as well.
    Any idea days and / or times Luxe is at Pandora? I know her IG is slumpluxe but not much info there.

  12. #7405
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind all the ink. Nice body and she's really funny.
    Tons of ink. The face tats are a bit much. She's cool though.

  13. #7404

    $$$

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind all the ink. Nice body and she's really funny.
    What does she typically charge for 30 minutes of room time?

  14. #7403

    Luxe Suxe

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Luxe at night will suck all the cum out of you. Tight pussy as well.
    If you don't mind all the ink. Nice body and she's really funny.

  15. #7402
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Luxe

    Luxe at night will suck all the cum out of you. Tight pussy as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape