Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 5571
-
04-09-25 20:54 #5046Senior Member

Posts: 427I don't know how real this bio is. On the first photo she's sitting in a private jet. I noticed she wears a Rolex watch.
Originally Posted by Swimback
[View Original Post]
If she's real, she's not going to be cheap. At all.
-
04-09-25 20:02 #5045Senior Member

Posts: 67Sofia
Has anyone seen this one? DM me with details and let's compare notes.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-1d94724947d9
-
04-09-25 14:15 #5044Senior Member

Posts: 2335My friend you just described 90% of all of these girls. I'm beginning to question why not just regular date. Men used to have a young mistress as a by production of a successful like! Social media has kill that I imagine. They all seem to think, and reinforced by weak simps IMO, that their v-jay give them the right to a luxe life while giving nothing in return. I did a duo once with SBs and it was OK. Is avoid unless you can get them to agree to P2P without changing rubbers (better yet test and raw) as it's a real drag to have to stop and change rubbers. Really. They dous are typically scams on SA SB.
Originally Posted by YourCCPimp
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
04-08-25 16:57 #5043Senior Member

Posts: 236Love
I talked with Love not too long ago and She wanted 1 k ppm. That pretty much ended the conversation on my end.
Originally Posted by SaintMan3500
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 16:31 #5042Senior Member

Posts: 204Joy and Sophia
I've only had conversations with Joy and Sophia. I would avoid both. Both are pretty forceful about wanting to drain your bank account and treat you like garbage. At least for Joy, she seems surprised that no one wants to let her drain their bank account without even giving them sex. And she's not even very cute. As for Sophia, she just seems like a straight up B. She wants to be more of a dom or something. She is cute though if the pics are real.
Originally Posted by SaintMan3500
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 16:30 #5041Senior Member

Posts: 78I met Ophelia a long while back under a different name. She was nice- had a fun time we just didn't really click so I never saw her a second time. The sign in the background makes me kinda nervous with everything that's been going on.
Originally Posted by SaintMan3500
[View Original Post]
I messaged with Sophie some but was weird- like you I wonder if she's real.
-
04-08-25 16:13 #5040Senior Member

Posts: 138Has Anyone Meet These Sugar Babes? Any Positive or Negative Experiences?
Has anyone talked to, seen, met or had a full on arrangement with these women?
1. Samara.
Attractive. Not a bad profile. Decent amount of pics, some. Interesting. Conversation wise, was very bubbly and talkative. Talked plans and she gave me her snapchat and initially conversed, but then stopped responding when it came to specifics.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-279dc1689de2
2. Joy.
Decent to talk to. Decent pics. But keeps trying to get me to go to dinner with her? Very adament on that for some reason. I haven't moved forward with her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-48b3c3868c9a
3. Strawberrysqt.
Decent looking. Standard profile. Seems to want straightforwardness, since she's "busy".
https://members.seeking.com/member/ea3588f3-41fd-4613-ae1a-f5a4b2518265
4. Sophia.
Not even sure if this person is real or not. Doesn't respond but viewed profile a few times. Bio claims she's "Evil" and looking for a slave.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-32cb0c62b482
5. Ophelia.
Near her mid 30's. Looks okay. Standard / basic profile, nothing stands out except her eyes.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-f47b64d62ab6
6. Anita.
Early 30's. Only two pics public. Says she's gotten out of a divorce and doesn't tolerate disrespect or what men think she wants. Other than that, basic.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-92fd580647a3
7. Kay.
Supposedly been on seeking since 2024. Looks real, but something seems off. Can't explain it. Not a good bio but nothing negative either.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-cc5ce2217c3c
8. Love.
Well well. This one looks quite attractive. Says she's very good at communication and appreciates bluntness. Says she wants a partner who is open to what she does for work.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-f2460ce7d305
9. Sweet101.
Has anyone even entertained this? Even just for laughs? This individual has been on the same for years and has the same terrible bio and only one pic. "Cute couple looking for fun".
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-79d7a4048aa8
10. Charrose xoxo.
Apparently been on seeking for years. I remember talking to her in the past, but she'd eventually ghost.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-cebbe2f11f21
Yup! I swear it's like the same 3-6 "Experienced Sugar Babes" that I've seen on the site for years, who are just completely dry or uninteresting. While throwing breadcrumbs here and there, or being absolutely horrible in communication.
Originally Posted by Swimback
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 11:41 #5039Senior Member

Posts: 78https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-59ef4c586d32
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 10:41 #5038Senior Member

Posts: 427Do you have a link to her profile?
Originally Posted by NepKng
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 09:54 #5037Senior Member

Posts: 78SA Cat from Wilson
Has anyone had any experience with her?
-
04-07-25 21:07 #5036Senior Member

Posts: 427She hasn't answered my texts either. Has anyone seen her recently? As in, the last couple weeks?
Originally Posted by Rgfct4
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 20:27 #5035Regular Member

Posts: 12Went to check out SB because SA wouldn't accept Amex or MC gift cards. Looks like it'll be the same issue with SB sadly.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
It looks like MC put a hold on my card due to it being compromised and wants me to open a case file to get a new card. Wtf ....
-
04-07-25 15:23 #5034Senior Member

Posts: 2335Sometimes ladies car "report" you for whatever reason. So I've heard. Believe all women I guess. Seeking is under the spotlight and the rules are tight. It's becoming talked about as escorting. Find a good one and go UTR. I never went back to seeking. The last one I had there had a pimp. I'm afraid more than we care to know are managed. SB has not hassled me and I talk fairly open. I try to get a girl to txt ASAP if she won't I just pass.
Originally Posted by Smokey1986
[View Original Post]
Enjoy.
-
04-07-25 08:58 #5033Regular Member

Posts: 19My Seeking Experience and Tips if You're New or Considering
I've been having decent success using Seeking, and I wanted to give everyone some tips about what has worked for me, with the hope that it works for you. Everyone has a different way to use the site, so I'm not saying my way is the best. Now that the disclaimers are done, let's talk about what I've found to work thus far:
Golden Rule: Never Ever Ever send money before meeting. These women will talk to you, be nice and interested, and keep the con going for days just to get $20 or $50 from you. If you do get scammed, just know that if she spent 8 or more hours talking to you for that money then she's making lower than minimum wage haha.
Rule #1: Cast your net far and wide.
There are a lot of women on Seeking, but there are also a decent number of guys in each of their inboxes. There are a few tools to get noticed:
- Have at least one picture. Yes, there's a risk associated, but I've made profiles with both pictures and no pictures and I'm getting roughly 30% more responses with a single picture. If you don't want to use yours, find someone similar but communicate this to the women once she gets to know you better.
- Try to message women when they are currently online. This puts your message at the top of their inbox. I usually look to see if a woman is online, craft a message and send it. Then if she refreshes her page I send her a favorite. That gives you two separate cases to get her attention.
- Be unique and respectful in your messages. Guys, it's 2025 and there are things called ChatGPT, Gemini, and other AI tools. Just copy / paste their profile into it, and have it create an interesting introduction message for you based on her profile. If you're new to AI and there's interest, I could do a whole post about how to get the best output from using it. And on the respect, even the pros who post on both Seeking and Tryst want to hear something nice for once. You will be that one guy "who actually cares. " I've had so many responses saying "wow, you really put a lot of effort into this" when in truth I spent 5 minutes making a perfect response.
- Consider options outside of your comfort zone. Like most of you I have a type, but if those women aren't responding, try opening your horizons a bit more. You'd be surprised at the arrangements you can come up with when you give yourself more women to choose from. You'll also be less likely to overpay for the one chick who responded that is your type as the alternate option you chose is 80% of what you're looking for at 40% of the price.
Rule #2: Treat every conversation as if you will never meet them.
- I feel like I spend 50% of my time chatting with someone, only to find out we aren't compatible (money, availability, menu items) or she is a scammer / fake. If you try to date these women one at a time, you will end up losing precious time to get to actual arrangements. If you have some empathy like me, you can either let the women know that you're looking for one arrangement but are talking to multiple people to find it. Then if you really can't meet them because you found someone else (or in my case, I can't afford to see them all at once) you can say you're taken, but if things don't work out you'll reach out to see if they're available.
- Speaking of chatting, there are many ways to get to the end game, but if you're budget conscious like myself, here's what I do:
O Get her attention with the opening message.
O Say a few nice things in 2-3 messages.
O Ask them if they want to see if we're a good fit by texting instead of talking details on the site.
O Via text get all the details of costs, hosting, menu, etc.
O If her terms work, continue chatting to reach a date, and if not tell her it won't work.
- The last thing I'll say on opening messages is I always try to make the first few words very unique. That's because they can see those words before they even open the message. Saying "3 Reasons why I think. " or "I love your eyes, and I wish. " looks better than "Hey" or "Hi. ".
Rule #3: Newer members usually have more flexibility.
- Most, but not all women tend to develop their allowance rate and what they're comfortable with over time. When they are new to the site, they don't know how everything works, which can be advantageous in either getting a lower allowance or better items on the menu. The following things can improve your odds:
O Offering to meet in person to discuss terms. I find that once I meet them and they see I'm not crazy and they're interested that they are more lenient on their requirements.
O Having recent test results. Regardless of if you play with protection or not, having test results really calms down the concern women have with initially having sex with a guy. A vasectomy wouldn't hurt either, but again it depends on how you play and what you're looking for.
O Make the conversation sound like you want to focus on pleasuring them as well. That helps level the playing field and if they think they will get more than a few minutes of humping they are likely to work with your budget. Also, a lot of the women will delete their profile if they find exactly what they're looking for. No sharing yay!
I have a few that I'm working on currently, but they left the platform. I do have one that I spent time with who is still active that I will post once I get more time to write. Feel free to PM me with questions if I didn't cover something you wanted to know about.
-
04-06-25 21:07 #5032Senior Member

Posts: 204Jenny
She doesn't host. She asks 500 but agreed to 450 with me.
Originally Posted by IndyMan177
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





