Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 552 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 8271
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7416
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    I had not been to Pandoras in a while.

    Recently I pulled into Pandoras. I saw Faith was working on instagram.

    Walked in. Noticed the changes and ordered a beer.

    Faith came over. Negotiated a HH. Club seemed dead.

    Went to a room. She closed the curtain. DFK.

    We undressed as we made out. She grabbed my cock and dropped to her knees. She did her best to deep throat me.

    I then needed to bang her. She bent over tge table in doggie. I started pounding her. She got into it saying" yes yes right there. Like that. " I then pulled her hair back and held it on a ponytail as I slammed her.

    Then she rade me rcg slamming her pussy down on me.

    I opted for a BBBJ / HJ finish.

    400 all in for room and her.

    I am looking for new stripper to bang. Message me if you have a favorite.
    I think she retired. She is never there.

  2. #7415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    I was referred to Natalia at Kittens. Late night dancer. Big tits.

    All natural fun. 500.

    I saw Jaylee was in and know of good things with her can be had.

    I stopped into Pandoras as well.

    Does anyone have any experience with April or Zahara?

    Pm me if you don't feel comfortable posting.
    Natalia is legit.

  3. #7414
    Quote Originally Posted by PkShow  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Go to the club and ask her.
    Plus. He might get laid. Monse is a must see for anyone wanting a fun experience. Especially if you are new.

  4. #7413
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Don't spam my site

    A2

  5. #7412
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    I think you should ask those questions in person.
    I agree. Go to the club and ask her.

  6. #7411
    Quote Originally Posted by Gzegxg  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to ask but does Monse do outcalls? If so can someone DM me her info?
    I think you should ask those questions in person.

  7. #7410
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDan  [View Original Post]
    Would you be able to share monse's fansly link?
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapDoor  [View Original Post]
    Care to share her Fans site? Wonder if it shows her face unlike her IG?
    It's fanvue.com.

    At monse-11_22.

  8. #7409
    I've used that spot a few times without issues. Just keep it low-key and watch for any signs of LE activity nearby—sitting in the car too long makes you stand out.

  9. #7408
    Would you be able to share monse's fansly link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    I got a soft no and a link to her Fansly when I inquired. After some follow up she said only she only meets in the club or online.

  10. #7407
    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    I got a soft no and a link to her Fansly when I inquired. After some follow up she said only she only meets in the club or online.
    Care to share her Fans site? Wonder if it shows her face unlike her IG?

  11. #7406
    Quote Originally Posted by Gzegxg  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to ask but does Monse do outcalls? If so can someone DM me her info?
    I got a soft no and a link to her Fansly when I inquired. After some follow up she said only she only meets in the club or online.

  12. #7405
    God damn you dirtyfuk.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I love it when she squirts on my face when I eat her pussy in the club.

    I am a Dirtyfuk!

  13. #7404

    Monse

    Sorry to ask but does Monse do outcalls? If so can someone DM me her info?

  14. #7403
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Monse is such a good fuck doll.

    I did a hh pounding her bare for at least 15 minutes. She squirted some on the floor. I finished in her mouth.
    I creampied her last visit.

  15. #7402
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Monse is such a good fuck doll.

    I did a hh pounding her bare for at least 15 minutes. She squirted some on the floor. I finished in her mouth.
    I love it when she squirts on my face when I eat her pussy in the club.

    I am a Dirtyfuk!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape