Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 29361
-
04-07-25 18:12 #25506Senior Member

Posts: 499OP said about a mile east of the high school. I had to read it a few times for clarity. So this fits the bill- Feet Fetish. Hit it this morning. Opens later than most, 9:30. Which I dislike. Decent rub by a thin woman in her 40's (at least). Nice booty and titties. Left happy.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
I did check out Solace Spa of Indy which is off of Girlschool Rd just south of 10th. Next to apartments. Asian dude came out to burn a heater when they opened so I bailed and went to the other. No recent reviews, but not all that great. Was looking for a good therapeutic massage with HE.
I've had success in places with guys at the desk of AMP's, but not my favorite thing to do.
Aj8.
-
04-07-25 17:00 #25505Senior Member

Posts: 527The foot spa is west of high school rd. I think the one he's referring to is right off the entrance to an apartment complex. The apartments are called Carriage House West.
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 14:04 #25504Senior Member

Posts: 60Grace
She did ask for a deposit and like most scammers, was willing to share the address.
Originally Posted by Fonzy
[View Original Post]
Which was of course an expensive apartment just off the circle.
She's already been flagged on CL.
-
04-07-25 13:37 #25503Senior Member

Posts: 134Looks like a scam to me, I've seen those type of ads pop up before and they always ask for deposits.
Originally Posted by Indy33
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 13:32 #25502Senior Member

Posts: 132Looks interesting.
Originally Posted by Indy33
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 13:22 #25501Senior Member

Posts: 60Anyone visit this one yet?
https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...840019819.html
Grace Asthetics.
-
04-07-25 13:10 #25500Senior Member

Posts: 37The vibe is accurate
I know I'm just a "regular", so take this how you will. Tried crystal out this morning and the good vibe is accurate. Main problem I have is the location. Has to be about the busiest intersection in town, and she has a doorbell to make you wait to get in. So it's not a great one for discretion if you need that. Otherwise, a good visit. PM me if you want the details.
Originally Posted by DuggerJug
[View Original Post]
Buzzard.
-
04-07-25 07:38 #25499Senior Member

Posts: 507W. 10th St- is this it?
https://feetfetishfootspa.com/
Originally Posted by Indiguy
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 19:31 #25498Senior Member

Posts: 413True massage
If you want a real massage Your best bet is on W. 10th a mile east of the high school. Gal is youngish, gives a massage combining kneading and rubbing. Teasing is part of the therapy along with a short skirt if that matters. Modest pricing. You will leave with a smile on Your face.
-
04-06-25 16:36 #25497Regular Member

Posts: 1020 min S of a Indy? What city is she in?
.
Originally Posted by Jefrob1960
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 14:36 #25496Senior Member

Posts: 109EZ have open hours?
I have been to EZ twice, both times had to schedule ahead of time. I enjoyed my two massages there, it's just that unless I take vacation time I have no guarantee of being in the area of EZ (or elsewhere). If EZ has walk in available, would certainly repeat (and attempt to be regular enough of a customer to reach whatever plateau that might be accessible).
Originally Posted by Georgei
[View Original Post]
Thanks for any feedback.
BCD.
-
04-06-25 08:22 #25495Senior Member

Posts: 901I'm overly generous with an up-front tip if I'm looking for wild fun with no questions about more money in the middle of the action. But 230 mentioned earlier is a bit high, IMO.
Originally Posted by TNvolguy88
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 23:23 #25494Senior Member

Posts: 405Yup
I agree previous poster said damage was $$ I tried to negotiate but she wasn't having it,most I;ve ever paid. If she's the operator she's gnna wear that thing out but not with me.
Originally Posted by TNvolguy88
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 23:03 #25493Senior Member

Posts: 104Yall are drastically overpaying. I got her with 70 to the house and 130 tip. Everything covered but I got everything.
Originally Posted by DuggerJug
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 22:57 #25492Senior Member

Posts: 35Ava / Eva at Sunshine Life
After reading few reviews here, decided to visit. Both Ava and Sophia were available. Went with Ava, paid. 7 for the h.
She looks good, mid 20 or early 30,110 lbs max, B cups natural. Was in a skimpy dress. Massage was good.
Tried her best to please. On the flip asked what I wanted and I paid $.3 for the FS. It is true she came back with a cup of mouth freshener and had me clean up. That felt secured knowing she takes hygiene seriously. She started light touching and going down for CBJ, despite being covered it was really good head game. Then tried mish, cg, rcg, doggy, finally finished in cg. That girl loves cg and makes a different motion.
Enjoy while she stays.










Reply With Quote






