Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 222 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 272 322 722 1222 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37972
    So pipe fell again. This girl always seems so genuine and innocent but that is not the case. Here is her cash app be careful my fellow mongers. Pipe approves this message.

  2. #37971
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89

    Utr

    I know this smoking hot utr that is having issues posting anywhere due to technical difficulties. She is top notch, discreet, chill and looking for some play. You won't be disappointed if you are able to link. Pm me with contact info, pics and details Trust me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8116.jpg‎  

  3. #37970

    Eve has been around for some time.

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Has this gitl ever been in jax; maybe a different name?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/480442608474
    She's been around for some time. Comms are horrible. She'll have multiple guys in play and then ghost you at the last minute. Pretty typical of the market these days.

  4. #37969

    Asian apt Girls

    Anyone have a good apartment girls number? Sometimes there can be a great find. Savanah has a few. I have seen a few post but not tried any here. I like asians and always looking for Options outside of the Korean and Chinese normal. Would love to find Japanese, Viet, etc.

  5. #37968

    Eve

    Has this gitl ever been in jax; maybe a different name?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/480442608474

  6. #37967

    Nikki

    Anyone have any info here? No comms and the only thing I find is other posts asking for info. Right in my sweet spot. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/569190991048

  7. #37966
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetilly  [View Original Post]
    The second ad has a number that comes back to a TER review. Did you even try? 16 posts, I'm guessing not.
    I did and it's the reason for the post. The reviews is for an older provider, not the pyt I'm asking about.

  8. #37965
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Do anyone have any experience with this one? Feel like I remember her from a few years back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/575946154163
    I can't get her to ever respond. She posts all the time, but never replies.

  9. #37964

    Google The Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolStrokes  [View Original Post]
    Any luck? I was about to roll the dice!!

    I just texted Winter, and after LE check, she asked for a picture for verification. Plus the contacts from Tues. Post and today post and different.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/164816311519

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/138627725964
    The second ad has a number that comes back to a TER review. Did you even try? 16 posts, I'm guessing not.

  10. #37963

    Winter

    Any luck? I was about to roll the dice!!

    I just texted Winter, and after LE check, she asked for a picture for verification. Plus the contacts from Tues. Post and today post and different.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/164816311519

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/138627725964

  11. #37962

    Like what

    Quote Originally Posted by JagdPanther091  [View Original Post]
    STG has always been a high risk low reward ad site I will never use that site again. For some reason it has been the go to for Jax hard candy users, scammers and thieves post. There's better alternative sites.
    List crawler is pretty much the same. Tryst is higher end low quality. Adult search is a scam fest.

  12. #37961

    I Remered the Review Also

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax1077  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I could have swore I saw a report on her a while back but I can't seem to find anything. Looking for a reliable Latina.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/185087635
    It is #37317.

  13. #37960
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    You got lucky with her. Her, her pimp and the girl who posts under the name Briella on Tryst robbed me earlier this year. Evidently she's done it to several others too.
    STG has always been a high risk low reward ad site I will never use that site again. For some reason it has been the go to for Jax hard candy users, scammers and thieves post. There's better alternative sites.

  14. #37959
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulasti  [View Original Post]
    Keeps knocking up the escorts? I always have a Plan B pill on hand just in case!
    Just to give you an idea of her mentality, she asked me several times to nut inside her. She also told me "I wouldn't mind having your baby. " Meaning she wanted to saddle me with a kid and milk me for everything I had. I'm telling you she's trouble!

  15. #37958

    Amayanty

    Any info on this one? I could have swore I saw a report on her a while back but I can't seem to find anything. Looking for a reliable Latina.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/185087635
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0206.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape