Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 33444
-
04-04-25 00:38 #31524Senior Member

Posts: 38Bless
I was in town for a quick trip yesterday and today and decided to get out of the hotel for a bit.
I found Bless and I have a very weak spot for K-Girls, so I had to have her.
Answered the door wearing some barely there lingerie and high heels. Petite doesn't really describe her. I'm not a big guy but felt like I could carry her in my pocket and still fit my phone in there! Very nice body, tight and compact. Lovely breasts that were just the right size for me.
She was very accommodating and gave of herself as much I could handle with a very tight kitty.
If I wasn't leaving I'd have seen her again.
https://tryst.link/escort/bless
-
04-03-25 20:05 #31523Senior Member

Posts: 28Kelsey and Luara
Ella posted an add from Kevis pne, then entered rehab.
Then Kelseyand Luara posted an add using Ella's add. Kevin did not have knowledge of this so disregarded.
.
Originally Posted by Joe999
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 14:05 #31522Senior Member

Posts: 229Laura
Your email is full!
Originally Posted by CincyPipeMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 13:38 #31521Senior Member

Posts: 386GPS $170 for car date. Not interested. Looks like more of A $50 to me.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 12:58 #31520Senior Member

Posts: 229Laura Columbus
You can find her on Mega Per.
Originally Posted by CincyPipeMan
[View Original Post]
Callescort.
And.
Mega Personals.
-
04-03-25 12:34 #31519Senior Member

Posts: 113I hope your not interested in me ha ha!!
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 11:29 #31518Senior Member

Posts: 72Not sure I understand this response
Are you telling a person called Roman they'd be interested in or are you telling me I would be interested in Roman?
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 09:22 #31517Senior Member

Posts: 1053Roman
Something you may be interested in.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 06:00 #31516Senior Member

Posts: 28Luara
What are her digits?
.
Originally Posted by JoeMan64
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 18:46 #31515Regular Member

Posts: 5It's all good
I get what you mean but I've actually seen her several times. Idk the deal with the house but you go in and she takes you to this bedroom with a pretty tall nice bed and you do the deed and you're out. Up until we did the deed I was waiting for boyfriend / cops to show up. But it never happened. She's really nice and she does have a mom bod (5 kids) but she's got a cute face and gives great head.
Originally Posted by KillerBee99;7239822[URL
-
04-02-25 18:23 #31514Senior Member

Posts: 72Right up my alley
But likely TGTBT.
Can't find any info on this at all on the othER site or her origin city on this forum. Any info would be appreciated.
https://tryst.link/escort/bless
Edit: I hit submit too soon and was looking info on this too.
https://tryst.link/escort/un4gettable-1
-
04-02-25 13:28 #31513Senior Member

Posts: 826Read the forum (including ripoff reports) and just say NFW!
Search on Trinity. You'll find lotsa reports and reasons to avoid the girl with floral tattoo on butt.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...h/670286584150
-
04-02-25 13:23 #31512Senior Member

Posts: 229Laura
Another nice visit with Laura from (Columbus) this week in Mason.
I can't say anything more than I can't get enough of the "ALL" access to every place on her body! Run don't walk to see her when she arrives in town!
-
04-01-25 18:03 #31511Senior Member

Posts: 305What?
You leave out so many details this is silly.
When you were leaving where.
The McDonald's or the hotel.
Did you have an appointment with her in the hotel.
What the Fkkkk.
I see senior members saying she's legit.
Are they in on the sting.
Or did they luck out and fuck an under cover officer and not get bagged.
Originally Posted by TrueNexus
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-25 02:17 #31510Senior Member

Posts: 59Sting
"Chick met me at mcd and we drove to the hotel and the room looked very empty, right 4 I was about to leave cops come in. Be very cautious".
The decoy went with you in your car? I thought they wouldn't do this because of safety reasons / they can't control the situation. Or did she drive separately?
Originally Posted by KillerBee99
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






