Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 33449
-
04-05-25 11:01 #31529Senior Member

Posts: 527Ashley Fires in Newport
She just asked me to share, she'll be at a nice hotel there today. Phone number in Tryst Ad.
https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-fiirefantasy
The good Dr.
-
04-04-25 22:54 #31528Senior Member

Posts: 827Looking gor Fun
That is Kailie, well reviewed on here. Tall blonde. No tits. Nice legs and ass, and very pretty face. Her habit has gotten in her way in the past. I have seen her multiple times but not in the last 5 months. I have had some good times with her. And some not so good. YMMV.
Originally Posted by JustnBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 11:40 #31527Senior Member

Posts: 57New name, not new to the business. I believe she went by Kylie, but could be wrong. If you search under the board members name "Mr Blue" you will see plenty of information about her.
Originally Posted by JustnBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 07:58 #31526Senior Member

Posts: 98Looking for fun
Hey guys,
I am going to be in town there by the Hyde Park area near the airport and was hoping to see what your fine city offers out of towners. Looks like we're about getting in a recession so going to spend my last dollar on a holiday. Got a couple recommendations and was hoping to learn more a out this one because her body looks good while not breaking the bank. Hoping to find someone who doesn't have a dog face like in some of the ads.
https://tryst.link/escort/un4gettable-1
Love the Beaver.
-
04-04-25 02:49 #31525Senior Member

Posts: 919Is it the girl in the ad because I'd have to say at least by the ad photos the girl in the ad is taller than 4"11.
Originally Posted by ScottyP
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 00:38 #31524Senior Member

Posts: 38Bless
I was in town for a quick trip yesterday and today and decided to get out of the hotel for a bit.
I found Bless and I have a very weak spot for K-Girls, so I had to have her.
Answered the door wearing some barely there lingerie and high heels. Petite doesn't really describe her. I'm not a big guy but felt like I could carry her in my pocket and still fit my phone in there! Very nice body, tight and compact. Lovely breasts that were just the right size for me.
She was very accommodating and gave of herself as much I could handle with a very tight kitty.
If I wasn't leaving I'd have seen her again.
https://tryst.link/escort/bless
-
04-03-25 20:05 #31523Senior Member

Posts: 28Kelsey and Luara
Ella posted an add from Kevis pne, then entered rehab.
Then Kelseyand Luara posted an add using Ella's add. Kevin did not have knowledge of this so disregarded.
.
Originally Posted by Joe999
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 14:05 #31522Senior Member

Posts: 229Laura
Your email is full!
Originally Posted by CincyPipeMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 13:38 #31521Senior Member

Posts: 386GPS $170 for car date. Not interested. Looks like more of A $50 to me.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 12:58 #31520Senior Member

Posts: 229Laura Columbus
You can find her on Mega Per.
Originally Posted by CincyPipeMan
[View Original Post]
Callescort.
And.
Mega Personals.
-
04-03-25 12:34 #31519Senior Member

Posts: 113I hope your not interested in me ha ha!!
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 11:29 #31518Senior Member

Posts: 72Not sure I understand this response
Are you telling a person called Roman they'd be interested in or are you telling me I would be interested in Roman?
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 09:22 #31517Senior Member

Posts: 1053Roman
Something you may be interested in.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 06:00 #31516Senior Member

Posts: 28Luara
What are her digits?
.
Originally Posted by JoeMan64
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 18:46 #31515Regular Member

Posts: 5It's all good
I get what you mean but I've actually seen her several times. Idk the deal with the house but you go in and she takes you to this bedroom with a pretty tall nice bed and you do the deed and you're out. Up until we did the deed I was waiting for boyfriend / cops to show up. But it never happened. She's really nice and she does have a mom bod (5 kids) but she's got a cute face and gives great head.
Originally Posted by KillerBee99;7239822[URL










Reply With Quote





