Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 288 of 2202 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 338 388 788 1288 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 33030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28725
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieMyers  [View Original Post]
    It's looking like May will return to the area tomorrow evening. She's planning on staying for 3 days to see how it works out and then might move onto greener pastures. HMU for her contact info. If you already have the number ending in 8795 be sure to reach out. It might convince her to stay a while longer.

    Same rates and great service as before. 150 hh /200 hr.
    Very fuckable, you locals are lucky.

  2. #28724
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone told her to wax that thing?
    LOL. To each is own, but that was my reaction as well. (actually kept me from seeing her).

  3. #28723
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone told her to wax that thing?
    I sure won't. I love it.

  4. #28722
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobrick8  [View Original Post]
    I don't get it, the ad is for Providence RI, is she available in Hartford?
    Yea probably a scammer.

  5. #28721

    Bush

    I say keep the Bush! We need some variety. According to the poll from last week, and to borrow someone else's joke, not everyone has a problem flossing after eating!

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone told her to wax that thing?

  6. #28720

    Bush?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLips68  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's no longer UTR. This will make it harder to schedule time with her but, on the plus side, hopefully she'll stay around longer.

    Play safe! - TL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/126844627875
    Has anyone told her to wax that thing?

  7. #28719
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetEarth  [View Original Post]
    As mentioned in previous posts, a high end etiquette to get paid up front and legal safety to remove money discussion and exchange of cash. Quickly grabbing it while going to freshen up, count it and stash it.

    I agree with the majority here, to make all donations at the end of the session.

    Be safe out there.
    A bit misleading: ". Legal safety to remove money discussion and exchange of cash".

    If the unthinkable occurs and you're involved in a sting, having the donation in an envelope and placing it on 'a desk' does absolutely nothing to help you're ensuing legal case.

  8. #28718

    Re: UTR Asian May

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieMyers  [View Original Post]
    It's looking like May will return to the area tomorrow evening. She's planning on staying for 3 days to see how it works out and then might move onto greener pastures. HMU for her contact info. If you already have the number ending in 8795 be sure to reach out. It might convince her to stay a while longer.

    Same rates and great service as before. 150 hh /200 hr.
    Looks like she's no longer UTR. This will make it harder to schedule time with her but, on the plus side, hopefully she'll stay around longer.

    Play safe! - TL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/126844627875

  9. #28717
    I don't get it, the ad is for Providence RI, is she available in Hartford?

  10. #28716

    Veee

    Add an extra E at the end to make it a 4-letter name so that it's searchable on this forum. She used to be good and I have to assume that she still is.


  11. #28715

  12. #28714

  13. #28713
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieMyers  [View Original Post]
    It's looking like May will return to the area tomorrow evening. She's planning on staying for 3 days to see how it works out and then might move onto greener pastures. HMU for her contact info. If you already have the number ending in 8795 be sure to reach out. It might convince her to stay a while longer.

    Same rates and great service as before. 150 hh /200 hr.
    I can definitely say she's worth the visit. Seen her three times while she was here before. You don't usually find girls like her in this area.

  14. #28712
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    What's up with so many dude putting money in an envelope? Is this a real thing? Also. Why prepay beforehand?

    I've never once put cash in an envelope. Never ever.

    Also. Why are you prepaying? I've only prepaid 3-4 times ever (all with higher end girls).

    I don't know. I guess I'm curious as to why I often read "put the envelope on the dresser. " Etc etc.

    It's just weird to me. Is it really a thing?
    I have done the money in an envelope at some GFE / PSE spas in the NYC. Some of the girls are clean freaks and think of money as dirty. This way I can pass them the money and then go right in for a passionate embrace without getting sprayed with Purrell.

  15. #28711

    Berlin Tpk provider

    I was at the Cumberland Farms on the turnpike. Spotted this woman shopping there. Or at least a dead ringer for the woman in the ad. She was with a male so I did not say anything to her. I used to see Sandy at the Cumberland Farms all the time. Anyone ever run into a provider in real life and hook up. I figure if she was obviously alone it would have been at least worth a "Hi, How is going. Can I pay for the coffee for you? ".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/533081135233
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape