Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 289 of 2204 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 339 389 789 1289 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 33046
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28726

    Definitely not a UTR!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLips68  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's no longer UTR. This will make it harder to schedule time with her but, on the plus side, hopefully she'll stay around longer.

    Play safe! - TL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/126844627875
    There is no way she will be able to handle the load, she's tiny, average sized is tight. She's in trouble.

  2. #28725
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieMyers  [View Original Post]
    It's looking like May will return to the area tomorrow evening. She's planning on staying for 3 days to see how it works out and then might move onto greener pastures. HMU for her contact info. If you already have the number ending in 8795 be sure to reach out. It might convince her to stay a while longer.

    Same rates and great service as before. 150 hh /200 hr.
    Very fuckable, you locals are lucky.

  3. #28724
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone told her to wax that thing?
    LOL. To each is own, but that was my reaction as well. (actually kept me from seeing her).

  4. #28723
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone told her to wax that thing?
    I sure won't. I love it.

  5. #28722
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobrick8  [View Original Post]
    I don't get it, the ad is for Providence RI, is she available in Hartford?
    Yea probably a scammer.

  6. #28721

    Bush

    I say keep the Bush! We need some variety. According to the poll from last week, and to borrow someone else's joke, not everyone has a problem flossing after eating!

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone told her to wax that thing?

  7. #28720

    Bush?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLips68  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's no longer UTR. This will make it harder to schedule time with her but, on the plus side, hopefully she'll stay around longer.

    Play safe! - TL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/126844627875
    Has anyone told her to wax that thing?

  8. #28719
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetEarth  [View Original Post]
    As mentioned in previous posts, a high end etiquette to get paid up front and legal safety to remove money discussion and exchange of cash. Quickly grabbing it while going to freshen up, count it and stash it.

    I agree with the majority here, to make all donations at the end of the session.

    Be safe out there.
    A bit misleading: ". Legal safety to remove money discussion and exchange of cash".

    If the unthinkable occurs and you're involved in a sting, having the donation in an envelope and placing it on 'a desk' does absolutely nothing to help you're ensuing legal case.

  9. #28718

    Re: UTR Asian May

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieMyers  [View Original Post]
    It's looking like May will return to the area tomorrow evening. She's planning on staying for 3 days to see how it works out and then might move onto greener pastures. HMU for her contact info. If you already have the number ending in 8795 be sure to reach out. It might convince her to stay a while longer.

    Same rates and great service as before. 150 hh /200 hr.
    Looks like she's no longer UTR. This will make it harder to schedule time with her but, on the plus side, hopefully she'll stay around longer.

    Play safe! - TL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/126844627875

  10. #28717
    I don't get it, the ad is for Providence RI, is she available in Hartford?

  11. #28716

    Veee

    Add an extra E at the end to make it a 4-letter name so that it's searchable on this forum. She used to be good and I have to assume that she still is.


  12. #28715

  13. #28714

  14. #28713
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieMyers  [View Original Post]
    It's looking like May will return to the area tomorrow evening. She's planning on staying for 3 days to see how it works out and then might move onto greener pastures. HMU for her contact info. If you already have the number ending in 8795 be sure to reach out. It might convince her to stay a while longer.

    Same rates and great service as before. 150 hh /200 hr.
    I can definitely say she's worth the visit. Seen her three times while she was here before. You don't usually find girls like her in this area.

  15. #28712
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    What's up with so many dude putting money in an envelope? Is this a real thing? Also. Why prepay beforehand?

    I've never once put cash in an envelope. Never ever.

    Also. Why are you prepaying? I've only prepaid 3-4 times ever (all with higher end girls).

    I don't know. I guess I'm curious as to why I often read "put the envelope on the dresser. " Etc etc.

    It's just weird to me. Is it really a thing?
    I have done the money in an envelope at some GFE / PSE spas in the NYC. Some of the girls are clean freaks and think of money as dirty. This way I can pass them the money and then go right in for a passionate embrace without getting sprayed with Purrell.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape