Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #51476
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 29

    Missly Sally

    Missly's lineup has been getting better and better recently. I'm off today, so I came to see Missly. Sally received me. She said she just came. Her smile charmed me. We soon agreed on a donation. She took me to the shower, cleaned me, and then used her mouth to massage my back. Her tongue was the best. Tuma felt good. Turned around and had a great BBBJ. Sally was very interesting. She seemed to know how to please me. Back to the room, we kissed passionately, put her on the bed and continued to kiss her body, then 69, continued the great BBBJ, entered the mish, she was very tight and could accept the hard impact, and ended with her satisfied moaning. It was a great experience! Sally helped me clean up, and another girl came in. She said her name was Vivi and asked me to try her next time. She was small and had a very cute face. She kissed me passionately! It seems that my wallet can't be bulging this month!

  2. #51475

    Update

    Lost Communication with cherry from Venus spa by golden road so any update will be appreciated like her new location or any like that. Thanks.

  3. #51474

    She's back

    Rachel is back at Tokyo. Texted me to come see her today. I think she has moved into my top 3 ATF providers.

    Nice thin young spinner with amazing tits and a pretty face to boot. Total GFE from start to finish. Tried to get me to pop twice but I couldn't. She tried all her might. Will be seeing her all month. Cheers.

  4. #51473
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 438

    Other benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Yes, possibly. I was told yesterday planning on the 5th but it always takes a little longer than expected. Soon we will have another good option which will bring even more hot girls for us play with. East side might be harder for me to get to though.
    What I am hopping for is a reduction in foot traffic at the places I frequent. East side a little far for me but I have already made my appointment for a specific provider opening day.

  5. #51472

    Saku?

    Is Saku Sauna and Massage on Fairbanks legit or??

  6. #51471
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 438

    Sure you got the right amber?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Fia at Tokyo or Amber (Selena at MY) are hot and tiny. Fia is slightly taller with perfect C / Ds up top and Amber is shorter with a beautiful body. Both definitely spinners.
    I had my 2nd session with M / why Lisa Yesterday (Tue) and met Amber and Grace. Amber is all of 5'4" and 125 with child bearing hips. Definitely not a spinner. Grace was a border line spinner.

  7. #51470
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 438

    Correction should be M and why

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazingblue  [View Original Post]
    Came in to Tokyo and tried to ask for Angela
    These providers are at M and why not Tokyo.

  8. #51469

    Candy

    Any update where Candy from Tokyo may be at or someone providing similar service? Also is anyone into DP / Tag teaming msg me. In shape bbc here.

  9. #51468
    Stopped by Tokyo again. Had to see Rachel / feya. Flight was delayed yesterday. Had an amazing time. Spinner with huge tits. Amazing time, we both were drenched in sweat after. She gets better and better each visit.

  10. #51467
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaGringo  [View Original Post]
    Its my understanding new spa opening is mid-month.
    Yes, possibly. I was told yesterday planning on the 5th but it always takes a little longer than expected. Soon we will have another good option which will bring even more hot girls for us play with. East side might be harder for me to get to though.

  11. #51466
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Spinners

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    Ok gentleman now that it's April 2nd & I haven't been to an AMP since February can anyone direct me to the hottest tiny spinner of the moment? I miss the days of Milk when there seemed to always be 2 hot tiny spinners on duty. Does anyone else remember Micky and also wish she would return?
    Fia at Tokyo or Amber (Selena at MY) are hot and tiny. Fia is slightly taller with perfect C / Ds up top and Amber is shorter with a beautiful body. Both definitely spinners.

  12. #51465
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    New location

    Quote Originally Posted by Totk33  [View Original Post]
    Any information regarding the new location is appreciated. Inbox is cleared.
    Sent yesterday with line up update. The plan is to open on or within a few days of the 5th. As soon as they they are ok with us giving out address and name one of us will definitely mention it.

  13. #51464
    Greeting mongers.

    I hope to make my first AMP visit soon, any recommendations for the biggest natural tits provider? I've read about Mona And is there any other good ones out there for Russian and titty plays etc?

    TIA.

  14. #51463
    Ok gentleman now that it's April 2nd & I haven't been to an AMP since February can anyone direct me to the hottest tiny spinner of the moment? I miss the days of Milk when there seemed to always be 2 hot tiny spinners on duty. Does anyone else remember Micky and also wish she would return?

  15. #51462

    Tokyo

    Came in to Tokyo and tried to ask for Angela, because I wanted to see her squirting performance, but they said she wasn't in today, so I settled for a new girl Grace, they tried to offer me a 2 girl special, but I declined because I know the girls don't know how to have a real 3 some and just switch off. She was super energetic to please. But Her bbj was very toothy and I had to stop her a couple times because it was making me go limp. Don't understand why these girls don't realize that shit is a turn off for guys. Imagine if we bit their pussies, we would get a smack on the head LOL. I had to rework junior to get him back up. When I tried to tell her to be on top she kind of felt flustered as if she wanted to be in missionary. But that tiny ass table makes it hard for that, Anyways I opted for both, she seemed to be into it. But I felt like there was some disconnect because she wouldn't let me go too deep. Ngl, ill have to shoot my shot again, to see if Angela is able to come out for next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape