Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #51461
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    East side AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Tokyo-Fia, Emily, Summer.

    MY-Amber (Selina from late last year, not the one that was just at Tokyo), Lisa (same Lisa, she's staying a few more days), Grace.

    Angela (squirter Angela) will be coming in a few days to change with Lisa at MY.

    New spa on east side opening on the 5th or within a few days of that.
    Where will it be located? Live on that side of town and it we could have an M&why or Tokyo level experience spa in the area this would be a big win for group.

    Thanks.

    DrP.

  2. #51460

    Which cherry blossom location

    Quote Originally Posted by BXbbf  [View Original Post]
    Woke up Sunday morning and decided it was time to go to church but somehow ended up texting mms to see what she had to offer.

    She texted back "cum see" and that's all I needed to read. Easy parking I always find my spot under the tree thank god. Arrived in my Sunday's best and met Cindy, slim, good proportions and pretty sweet, I made my peace and let her take me to the room. I paid my dues and we started messing around, decent body, about 105 lbs /5'3, D cups and an arm tattoo in some language I don't understand.

    After undressing the little she had on, I start playing with her tits and sucking on her nips. They get a little sensitive, she lets out a moan and grabbed my head closer to her boobs. I found that so hot and they felt nice hugging my face. I had her lay down so I could feast on her little pussy and give her ass a few licks while I'm down there. She probably doesn't get that treatment often cause she was squirmy and ticklish. It's was her turn to perform a slow sensual BBJ with good eye contact, While massaging the boys. Good enough to make me want more.

    I handed her my own rubber she suited me up and wanted to start on her back but nah I'm not going to start that way, it's Sunday for heaven sake I needed to feel that ass!! CG first then switched to doggy off the table. Finished in standing Dog deep in her. Cindy was a trooper and could take a pounding, she worked for it so I gave her a few extra bucks. Quick cleanup and off I go. Pretty good overall, Might need to come back again to see her again soon. Saw my favorite mms damn she still looks good.
    Which CB location?

  3. #51459
    Any information regarding the new location is appreciated. Inbox is cleared.

  4. #51458

    M&why question

    Quote Originally Posted by BooCo  [View Original Post]
    Stop by M&why this morning greeting me is Amber, decide to go for and hour, has to wait for the TS avail, Amber offers to massage for about 10'. Go to the shower, every thing is good, then Grace step in while Amber doing her slide and grind. Grace ask if I want the four hands, took it and with 2 girls, thing start in the shower and then move to the room. Wow, what a treat, after the deed, Grace left then Amber gave me the massge for the remain of the hr, Grace also step in so I got the 4 hands. At the end of 4 hands, Lisa come introduces herself. Great time. The place is empty when I left.
    How are Amber and Grace in the good looks department? Also, are their personalities good or strictly down to business?

  5. #51457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRobo  [View Original Post]
    Did she have a 6 pack?
    I think 6 pack Angel is at stone sauna in Sarasota for a bit and then moving to vinca at Petersburg.

  6. #51456
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 438

    New Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    New spa on east side opening on the 5th or within a few days of that.
    Its my understanding new spa opening is mid-month.

  7. #51455

    Cindy. Confession session at CherryBlossom

    Woke up Sunday morning and decided it was time to go to church but somehow ended up texting mms to see what she had to offer.

    She texted back "cum see" and that's all I needed to read. Easy parking I always find my spot under the tree thank god. Arrived in my Sunday's best and met Cindy, slim, good proportions and pretty sweet, I made my peace and let her take me to the room. I paid my dues and we started messing around, decent body, about 105 lbs /5'3, D cups and an arm tattoo in some language I don't understand.

    After undressing the little she had on, I start playing with her tits and sucking on her nips. They get a little sensitive, she lets out a moan and grabbed my head closer to her boobs. I found that so hot and they felt nice hugging my face. I had her lay down so I could feast on her little pussy and give her ass a few licks while I'm down there. She probably doesn't get that treatment often cause she was squirmy and ticklish. It's was her turn to perform a slow sensual BBJ with good eye contact, While massaging the boys. Good enough to make me want more.

    I handed her my own rubber she suited me up and wanted to start on her back but nah I'm not going to start that way, it's Sunday for heaven sake I needed to feel that ass!! CG first then switched to doggy off the table. Finished in standing Dog deep in her. Cindy was a trooper and could take a pounding, she worked for it so I gave her a few extra bucks. Quick cleanup and off I go. Pretty good overall, Might need to come back again to see her again soon. Saw my favorite mms damn she still looks good.

  8. #51454
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike4387  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the new April Lineups for M&why, Tokyo and or Wellness / VIP?
    Tokyo-Fia, Emily, Summer.

    MY-Amber (Selina from late last year, not the one that was just at Tokyo), Lisa (same Lisa, she's staying a few more days), Grace.

    Angela (squirter Angela) will be coming in a few days to change with Lisa at MY.

    New spa on east side opening on the 5th or within a few days of that.

  9. #51453
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 438

    Funny as your review inspired me

    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    Was inspired by Florida Gringo's informative and entertaining review on Lisa. I decided to visit her and am glad I did. Florida Gringo's review is attached above.
    That's great and ironic because your review of Mandy inspired me to visit her Sunday at Missly on my 2nd stop as part of 3 spa tour. Review to follow.

  10. #51452
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 438

    I think different

    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Vivi who was at Lavender in March? I think Mimi previously went from Lavender in February to Missly in March.

    If so, this could be a nice east (Missly) -- west (Lavender) connection. This makes the girls more available to a wider audience. Less driving, traffic, etc. Excellent idea.
    I had a session with Lavender Vivi Sunday and according to her she is off to Houston Today. While there met Lucy. Very cute, 5'2" maybe 105, seemed like a nice tight body, hard to tell with those skin tight spandex from the 80's.

  11. #51451

    Lavender Missly

    This month at Lavender they have 2 girls: Kiki and Miya.

    Missly also has 2 girls: Vivi and Sally.

  12. #51450

    Wall walker?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGaines69  [View Original Post]
    While still in the town for vacation, I made a detour from Orlando to Altamonte Springs. As I was cruising around town I spotted JiuJiu Massage, popped in to give this spa a test drive and see what form of excitement I can get into. Enter there premise and got greeted by Angel. Nice little chinita, nice shapely body. Blonde color hair decent size tits. Seems very proactive, after al she was quite flirtatious toward me as I was getting shown to the room. After being shown to the room, Angel stepped out as I was getting undressed. No longer after I got undressed and is laying comfortably on the massage table, Angel returns. She starts things of with a soothing back rub, head to ankle, then continues things with a warm oil massage. Everything was going quite well. As she was progressing toward my ass area, I lifted my ass, while she was rubbing my inner thighs. Giving her access to my shaft and balls. Taking the hint she reaches under and starts rubbing the area in between my balls and cocks. From left to right and back, and occasionally stroking my shaft. This was quite a pleasant sensation. After the oil massage was completed. She went to get a moist warm towel to wipe off the excess oil. Time to flip, on the flip, she rubs me a bit more, as she got to my cock, she strokes it and smiles at me. I reach for her top, lowered it and starts playing with her tits. Get all aroused and stuff I ask to fuck. She mumbles good tip, I nodded in approval. Angel steps out to get some supplies, returns and did a short strip show for me, comes right up by my side sat down and strokes my cock again until it was semi hard, she kissed the tip then takes its all in, as she suck my dick I was feeling her up, playing with her tits, touching her bare ass, cupping her pussy. Attempted to put a finger in but was denied. After a bit of her head bobbing on my cock, she slips the rubber on my dick, mentioned for me to get up top of her, I denied her that instead I just bent her and literally fuck the shit out of her as a form of punishment for not allowing me to finger her first. *****. LOL. But she did take it like a champ and let fuck the shit out of her.
    Did she have a 6 pack?

  13. #51449
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 103

    Playing at JiuJiu

    While still in the town for vacation, I made a detour from Orlando to Altamonte Springs. As I was cruising around town I spotted JiuJiu Massage, popped in to give this spa a test drive and see what form of excitement I can get into. Enter there premise and got greeted by Angel. Nice little chinita, nice shapely body. Blonde color hair decent size tits. Seems very proactive, after al she was quite flirtatious toward me as I was getting shown to the room. After being shown to the room, Angel stepped out as I was getting undressed. No longer after I got undressed and is laying comfortably on the massage table, Angel returns. She starts things of with a soothing back rub, head to ankle, then continues things with a warm oil massage. Everything was going quite well. As she was progressing toward my ass area, I lifted my ass, while she was rubbing my inner thighs. Giving her access to my shaft and balls. Taking the hint she reaches under and starts rubbing the area in between my balls and cocks. From left to right and back, and occasionally stroking my shaft. This was quite a pleasant sensation. After the oil massage was completed. She went to get a moist warm towel to wipe off the excess oil. Time to flip, on the flip, she rubs me a bit more, as she got to my cock, she strokes it and smiles at me. I reach for her top, lowered it and starts playing with her tits. Get all aroused and stuff I ask to fuck. She mumbles good tip, I nodded in approval. Angel steps out to get some supplies, returns and did a short strip show for me, comes right up by my side sat down and strokes my cock again until it was semi hard, she kissed the tip then takes its all in, as she suck my dick I was feeling her up, playing with her tits, touching her bare ass, cupping her pussy. Attempted to put a finger in but was denied. After a bit of her head bobbing on my cock, she slips the rubber on my dick, mentioned for me to get up top of her, I denied her that instead I just bent her and literally fuck the shit out of her as a form of punishment for not allowing me to finger her first. *****. LOL. But she did take it like a champ and let fuck the shit out of her.

  14. #51448

    M-and-why

    Stop by M&why this morning greeting me is Amber, decide to go for and hour, has to wait for the TS avail, Amber offers to massage for about 10'. Go to the shower, every thing is good, then Grace step in while Amber doing her slide and grind. Grace ask if I want the four hands, took it and with 2 girls, thing start in the shower and then move to the room. Wow, what a treat, after the deed, Grace left then Amber gave me the massge for the remain of the hr, Grace also step in so I got the 4 hands. At the end of 4 hands, Lisa come introduces herself. Great time. The place is empty when I left.

  15. #51447

    Healing Center across from Golden Corral on 192

    80 for the hour, but the talent will nickel and dime you.
    That's her talent!
    Seriously, I've had the same experience at that place. They're greedy, but don't give value.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape