Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #51521
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 438

    Other benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Yes, possibly. I was told yesterday planning on the 5th but it always takes a little longer than expected. Soon we will have another good option which will bring even more hot girls for us play with. East side might be harder for me to get to though.
    What I am hopping for is a reduction in foot traffic at the places I frequent. East side a little far for me but I have already made my appointment for a specific provider opening day.

  2. #51520

    Saku?

    Is Saku Sauna and Massage on Fairbanks legit or??

  3. #51519
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 438

    Sure you got the right amber?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Fia at Tokyo or Amber (Selena at MY) are hot and tiny. Fia is slightly taller with perfect C / Ds up top and Amber is shorter with a beautiful body. Both definitely spinners.
    I had my 2nd session with M / why Lisa Yesterday (Tue) and met Amber and Grace. Amber is all of 5'4" and 125 with child bearing hips. Definitely not a spinner. Grace was a border line spinner.

  4. #51518
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 438

    Correction should be M and why

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazingblue  [View Original Post]
    Came in to Tokyo and tried to ask for Angela
    These providers are at M and why not Tokyo.

  5. #51517

    Candy

    Any update where Candy from Tokyo may be at or someone providing similar service? Also is anyone into DP / Tag teaming msg me. In shape bbc here.

  6. #51516
    Stopped by Tokyo again. Had to see Rachel / feya. Flight was delayed yesterday. Had an amazing time. Spinner with huge tits. Amazing time, we both were drenched in sweat after. She gets better and better each visit.

  7. #51515
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaGringo  [View Original Post]
    Its my understanding new spa opening is mid-month.
    Yes, possibly. I was told yesterday planning on the 5th but it always takes a little longer than expected. Soon we will have another good option which will bring even more hot girls for us play with. East side might be harder for me to get to though.

  8. #51514
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Spinners

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    Ok gentleman now that it's April 2nd & I haven't been to an AMP since February can anyone direct me to the hottest tiny spinner of the moment? I miss the days of Milk when there seemed to always be 2 hot tiny spinners on duty. Does anyone else remember Micky and also wish she would return?
    Fia at Tokyo or Amber (Selena at MY) are hot and tiny. Fia is slightly taller with perfect C / Ds up top and Amber is shorter with a beautiful body. Both definitely spinners.

  9. #51513
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    New location

    Quote Originally Posted by Totk33  [View Original Post]
    Any information regarding the new location is appreciated. Inbox is cleared.
    Sent yesterday with line up update. The plan is to open on or within a few days of the 5th. As soon as they they are ok with us giving out address and name one of us will definitely mention it.

  10. #51512
    Greeting mongers.

    I hope to make my first AMP visit soon, any recommendations for the biggest natural tits provider? I've read about Mona And is there any other good ones out there for Russian and titty plays etc?

    TIA.

  11. #51511
    Ok gentleman now that it's April 2nd & I haven't been to an AMP since February can anyone direct me to the hottest tiny spinner of the moment? I miss the days of Milk when there seemed to always be 2 hot tiny spinners on duty. Does anyone else remember Micky and also wish she would return?

  12. #51510

    Tokyo

    Came in to Tokyo and tried to ask for Angela, because I wanted to see her squirting performance, but they said she wasn't in today, so I settled for a new girl Grace, they tried to offer me a 2 girl special, but I declined because I know the girls don't know how to have a real 3 some and just switch off. She was super energetic to please. But Her bbj was very toothy and I had to stop her a couple times because it was making me go limp. Don't understand why these girls don't realize that shit is a turn off for guys. Imagine if we bit their pussies, we would get a smack on the head LOL. I had to rework junior to get him back up. When I tried to tell her to be on top she kind of felt flustered as if she wanted to be in missionary. But that tiny ass table makes it hard for that, Anyways I opted for both, she seemed to be into it. But I felt like there was some disconnect because she wouldn't let me go too deep. Ngl, ill have to shoot my shot again, to see if Angela is able to come out for next time.

  13. #51509
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    East side AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Tokyo-Fia, Emily, Summer.

    MY-Amber (Selina from late last year, not the one that was just at Tokyo), Lisa (same Lisa, she's staying a few more days), Grace.

    Angela (squirter Angela) will be coming in a few days to change with Lisa at MY.

    New spa on east side opening on the 5th or within a few days of that.
    Where will it be located? Live on that side of town and it we could have an M&why or Tokyo level experience spa in the area this would be a big win for group.

    Thanks.

    DrP.

  14. #51508

    Which cherry blossom location

    Quote Originally Posted by BXbbf  [View Original Post]
    Woke up Sunday morning and decided it was time to go to church but somehow ended up texting mms to see what she had to offer.

    She texted back "cum see" and that's all I needed to read. Easy parking I always find my spot under the tree thank god. Arrived in my Sunday's best and met Cindy, slim, good proportions and pretty sweet, I made my peace and let her take me to the room. I paid my dues and we started messing around, decent body, about 105 lbs /5'3, D cups and an arm tattoo in some language I don't understand.

    After undressing the little she had on, I start playing with her tits and sucking on her nips. They get a little sensitive, she lets out a moan and grabbed my head closer to her boobs. I found that so hot and they felt nice hugging my face. I had her lay down so I could feast on her little pussy and give her ass a few licks while I'm down there. She probably doesn't get that treatment often cause she was squirmy and ticklish. It's was her turn to perform a slow sensual BBJ with good eye contact, While massaging the boys. Good enough to make me want more.

    I handed her my own rubber she suited me up and wanted to start on her back but nah I'm not going to start that way, it's Sunday for heaven sake I needed to feel that ass!! CG first then switched to doggy off the table. Finished in standing Dog deep in her. Cindy was a trooper and could take a pounding, she worked for it so I gave her a few extra bucks. Quick cleanup and off I go. Pretty good overall, Might need to come back again to see her again soon. Saw my favorite mms damn she still looks good.
    Which CB location?

  15. #51507
    Any information regarding the new location is appreciated. Inbox is cleared.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape